this relationship could have worked if happened???

Chrysalis

You've got venus/saturn which could be coldness in affections, maybe mars could help with this idk.

Mercury/neptune not communicating properly, a lot of miscommunication, reading things wrong into what each other is saying, saying only what the other person wants to hear.

Moon/ pluto obsessiveness, paranoia, extreme emotions.

Moon/neptune double whammy, idealizing each other, telepathic connection, dreaming of one another, a level of depency for each other, never really being able to let go.

Im still studying synastrys so i may have missed some things out here, and also you have these.....

Sun/moon opposition
Merc sextile/trine DW pluto

Just not sure how they play out.

waybread

I don't think this would have been a wonderful match. Your nick-name is mrs, indicating that you've now married someone else???

This man's behaviour plus the Mars-Saturn conjunct Venus in the bi-wheel, suggests that one or both of you is simply obsessive and unwilling to let go. (I say this because you've got the male symbol for both of you in the bi-wheel.) The composite charts with moon conjunct Chiron show the potential for a lot of hurt feelings. The 12th house planets in the composite suggest a secretive relationship that might even be deceitful.

If you are now married or engaged to be married, I would strongly recommend you tell this man to bow out.