Lost Dog/It will be -48 degrees/-54.4 Fahrenheit in Minnesota Come Wends

deanna

Greetings !
There is a lost dog in the neighborhood. Come this Wednesday in Saint Paul, MN it will be -48 degrees/-54.4 Fahrenheit.

She is a much loved black standard poodle named Sofie. The whole area is looking for her before the weather turns cold and dangerous.

Could someone help with the Horary? - Where is Sofie?

dogs are ruled by mercury, Virgo, 6th house and Jupiter. In This horary chart they are all touching mars in Aries in the 10th house...

View attachment 79167

Last edited:

fensi88

Ruler in common (mutable) signs indicate places near water, the eaves of houses, covered places.
Dog can be on hills and highlands, near or on land which is best seen by raising your eyes to view it, near a maple or an oak tree, places where horses are allowed to graze, where horseback riding is done, on sloping grounds.
Or, dog might be in or near a banquet hall, cathedral, church, courthouse, gambling hall, doctor's house/office, stable, racing track, college, and university, places of public function, lawyer's office, bookstore, and lecture hall.
As POF is in Ar dog can be at places near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, under ashtrays, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, or might be a bakery, barbershop, foundry, sports arena, sports club, hardware store, butcher shop.

deanna

Many many thanks for your help fensi88!

Sofie has been spotted near the Mississippi river (near water, hills and highlands,sloping grounds ) and by a religious/private school (church, college, and university)

I will keep everyone posted on the effort to find her. I have shared this information with the neighborhood and with an organization called 'The Retrievers' who help find lost dogs.

As you know in Saint Paul, MN the Wind chills are expected to fall to 25 below to 35 below zero today. Dangerous wind chills of 45 below to 65 below zero are expected for most of the period from Tuesday night through Thursday morning. Uggh!

attached is a photo of Sofie.

View attachment 79188

Last edited:

waybread

Deanna, is Sophie your dog or a neighbor's? It makes a difference in terms of how we read the chart re: the prospects for her return. If it's a neighbor's, I think there's some chance for her return, with the moon applying to an antiscion relationship with the sun. I assume you're in touch with local animal shelters and veterinarians. With Jupiter ruling the 6th house of smaller animals like dogs, domiciled in Sagittarius, I think she's probably OK, but first we need to determine who is the owner and then assign the houses correctly.

Last edited:

deanna

Thank-you Waybread!
Sofie belongs to a person in the neighborhood.

I have shared the information in this post with a service called 'the retrievers' . They are working on finding Sofie.

They said they have had sightings and Sofie has been on the move a lot.

I will keep everyone posted!

Many thanks for all your help and support!

Last edited:

waybread

Deanna, I hope you get some more chart readings, because I am getting what is called a mixed testimony on this chart. (Some "yes" some "no" indicators.)

I'll go way out on a limb and say that I think the dog will be found. Please let us know what happens.

Your neighbour is a third house matter, ruled by the sun. A pet as a small animal is ruled by the 6th house (as opposed to large animals like cattle, which are 12th house matters. To see Sofie in the chart, I look at the 6th from the 3rd house. (We start counting with the third house as though it were house #1.) The neighbour's dog, then, should appear in the radix 8th house. Seeing the sun there-- in detriment-- seems compatible with the neighbour feeling terrible about the missing dog. This house is ruled by Saturn, which normally would be rotten luck, but it is strong in its own sign of Capricorn and angular.

However, the sun (neighbour) and Saturn (dog) don't really apply to an aspect with one another. Plus the moon is void of the course, normally negative testimonies.

If we just look at the radix 6th house, it looks more promising with both benefics, Venus and a domiciled Jupiter there.

Then Mercury is a bit of a cipher, but it may represent the pet-finding group, as Mercury can act as a go-between.

The one thing that gives me hope is that the moon, another significator for a missing pet, is about to form an antiscion relationship with the sun (owner.) http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/antiscia.html

All of these planets are in a westerly direction from you: but some more southeast and some more northeast.

RisingSag

Hi,
I hope you do find her. I think her significator being Jupiter in it's own sign, and the significator in her own house may bring her luck? This is sort of an intuitive feeling though.

Also, on the upside, her significator is about to trine mars, not conjunct it or aspect it negatively. Maybe that won't mean the grim malefic meaning it could mean in terms of accidents.

I hope you all locate this dog.