What REALLY Happened?

LeoHeart

So, I come home from work, and my oldest son has a look on his face that signifies something is wrong, so I ask the question, 'What's the problem?' He proceeds to tell me that the my computer is messed up, and it's because the baby threw headphones at the screen..... Now... I wasn't born yesterday, and I just REALLY don't see how this could have TRULY been the case, especially since I thumped my screen 3 times, and harder than I know that the baby could throw a set of EAR BUDS.. My oldest even had the audacity to say: Ask the horary people!

So I'm questioning, Are the boys lying about what happened to my computer?

This is a first for trying to attempt a chart of this nature so here goes...

My computer (personal possession) is ruled by L2, Sag, Jupiter.
My boys (children) are ruled by L5, Pisces, Neptune.

And what I see is both MOON and JUPITER opposing Neptune... Does this imply YES they are lying?

tsmall

Premium Member
So, I come home from work, and my oldest son has a look on his face that signifies something is wrong, so I ask the question, 'What's the problem?' He proceeds to tell me that the my computer is messed up, and it's because the baby threw headphones at the screen..... Now... I wasn't born yesterday, and I just REALLY don't see how this could have TRULY been the case, especially since I thumped my screen 3 times, and harder than I know that the baby could throw a set of EAR BUDS.. My oldest even had the audacity to say: Ask the horary people!

So I'm questioning, Are the boys lying about what happened to my computer?

This is a first for trying to attempt a chart of this nature so here goes...

My computer (personal possession) is ruled by L2, Sag, Jupiter.
My boys (children) are ruled by L5, Pisces, Neptune.

And what I see is both MOON and JUPITER opposing Neptune... Does this imply YES they are lying?

This could be a fun chart. If you post the chart. :surprised: