Some questions~

Personal Catalyst

Hi! Last couple of months have been tough. I have been losing friends and people I care about, just like that. It seems as to most people, friendships come easily, and then there is me, who cant sustain friendships matter what.
A lot of insecurity, over thinking (but that's more on a daily basis) and indentity crisis too. At one point, everything got so confusing and foggy, that I didnt behave the way I used to, like my persona changed over night. Like it wasnt me at all. And it still happens sometimes. I am doubting and questioning everything (even more than before), including myself. Specially myself.

Now, I just have couple of questions - What do you see in my chart in general, as in, my personality, traits? And what will happen in my future, near or far? It seems as if I am waiting for something or someone important for quite a while now. Its a feeling, growing stronger each day, to the point of restlessness. It could happen soon..

This is full of questions, I know eh:) Any response to any of these questions is highly appreciated, thank you in advance! :)

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cfgifileixT2HY-u1460459037/astro_2gw_01_anonymous.39963.16557.gif

Last edited:

Jadi

Hi! Last couple of months have been tough. I have been losing friends and people I care about, just like that. It seems as to most people, friendships come easily, and then there is me, who cant sustain friendships matter what.
A lot of insecurity, over thinking (but that's more on a daily basis) and indentity crisis too. At one point, everything got so confusing and foggy, that I didnt behave the way I used to, like my persona changed over night. Like it wasnt me at all. And it still happens sometimes. I am doubting and questioning everything (even more than before), including myself. Specially myself.
Your seventh lord is debilitated, hence you experience close friendships/relationships way more intense than they actually are. Why do I say that? Because your moon is actually trining your seventh cusp, which is supposed to be a harmonious aspect.

Last edited:

Personal Catalyst

Your seventh lord is debilitated, hence you experience close friendships/relationships way more intense than they actually are. Why do I say that? Because your moon is actually trining your seventh cusp, which is supposed to be a harmonious aspect.

Yes, Scorpio Moon, 10th house, with heavy aspects to it.. I think it has to do with 8th house too, right? And perhaps I naturally gravitate towards people to find myself (Sun in 8th), but its difficult since I am not used to it (Uranus in 1st, SN in 1st too)?
I have never been good at it, keeping people near me, but lately it got really hard. We either fight and break contant, or something eventually happens, like anxiety (from my side).

conspiracy theorist

The timing of these events correspond to Mars and Saturn transiting your 11th house (house of friendships). Also Mars is currently stationing on your explosive Mars/Pluto/Antares conjunction in Sagittarius, which would increase disagreements and conflicts that occur in this area of life. Mars is the out-of-sect malefic so he will be the one who will give you a harder time.

Take heart, because this is going to continue for a little while longer.

On April 18th, Mars will retrograde and go back over your Mars/Pluto and will be in orb of a conjunction (transiting effect) until the middle of May. It will keep going backwards until June 30th when it is exactly conjunct your 11th house cusp.

Middle of August is a time to watch out for as transiting Mars will again begin to go over your Mars/Pluto conjunction until the end of the month when it enters your 12th house.

Saturn is also one to watch out for, as he retrogrades on May 1st back into your 11th house. He will be within 3 degrees orb of your Mars/Pluto on August 13 and then he will turn direct and leave your 11th house by the 29th of October.

Dates with the most probable intensity (2016):

April 18th - May 16th
August 13th - August 24th

Things should get easier progressively (In this sphere of life) from the 1st of September up to the end of October. By November, both Mars and Saturn will move on from the 11th house and you can begin to look again for some friendships based on the experiences you gained from this period as to what you from a friendship and how it is to be conducted.

Personal Catalyst

The timing of these events correspond to Mars and Saturn transiting your 11th house (house of friendships). Also Mars is currently stationing on your explosive Mars/Pluto/Antares conjunction in Sagittarius, which would increase disagreements and conflicts that occur in this area of life. Mars is the out-of-sect malefic so he will be the one who will give you a harder time.

Take heart, because this is going to continue for a little while longer.

On April 18th, Mars will retrograde and go back over your Mars/Pluto and will be in orb of a conjunction (transiting effect) until the middle of May. It will keep going backwards until June 30th when it is exactly conjunct your 11th house cusp.

Middle of August is a time to watch out for as transiting Mars will again begin to go over your Mars/Pluto conjunction until the end of the month when it enters your 12th house.

Saturn is also one to watch out for, as he retrogrades on May 1st back into your 11th house. He will be within 3 degrees orb of your Mars/Pluto on August 13 and then he will turn direct and leave your 11th house by the 29th of October.

Dates with the most probable intensity (2016):

April 18th - May 16th
August 13th - August 24th

Things should get easier progressively (In this sphere of life) from the 1st of September up to the end of October. By November, both Mars and Saturn will move on from the 11th house and you can begin to look again for some friendships based on the experiences you gained from this period as to what you from a friendship and how it is to be conducted.

Thank you so-very-much for this! It's obviously helpful, because now I sort of know what to expect. Saturn and Mars.. Saturn is my chart ruler, and plus it's retrograde, so would it mean that Saturn will always have a significant influence on my life?

conspiracy theorist

Thank you so-very-much for this! It's obviously helpful, because now I sort of know what to expect. Saturn and Mars.. Saturn is my chart ruler, and plus it's retrograde, so would it mean that Saturn will always have a significant influence on my life?

Yes it will, as it describes your personality,constitution,where your prime motivation/orientation to life etc. However different planets will be operative at different times of your life which can be deciphered using timing techniques such as transits, progressions, solar returns, primary directions, solar arcs, and more.

As the natal chart is the "root" all of what happens to you will line up to what the planets are doing in your chart -- their dignity, their house positions, the houses they rule and the aspects they make. When this analysis is done, you will be able to figure out when you will be going through stressful or more auspicious periods and in what area of life it will affect.

Personal Catalyst

Yes it will, as it describes your personality,constitution,where your prime motivation/orientation to life etc. However different planets will be operative at different times of your life which can be deciphered using timing techniques such as transits, progressions, solar returns, primary directions, solar arcs, and more.

As the natal chart is the "root" all of what happens to you will line up to what the planets are doing in your chart -- their dignity, their house positions, the houses they rule and the aspects they make. When this analysis is done, you will be able to figure out when you will be going through stressful or more auspicious periods and in what area of life it will affect.

About different planets ruling different periods in life - I heard Moon is infancy, Mercury is childhood, Venus is teenage years, and then comes Sun, etc... By that, this life period I am in is ruled by Venus in Leo.

Completely unrelated to that, what do you think about retrograde planets and south/north node? There are 4 retrograde planets in my chart, two in the 1st house and two in 4th house; and nodes are on 1st/7st house axis. What could that mean for me?

conspiracy theorist

About different planets ruling different periods in life - I heard Moon is infancy, Mercury is childhood, Venus is teenage years, and then comes Sun, etc... By that, this life period I am in is ruled by Venus in Leo.

Completely unrelated to that, what do you think about retrograde planets and south/north node? There are 4 retrograde planets in my chart, two in the 1st house and two in 4th house; and nodes are on 1st/7st house axis. What could that mean for me?

I don't subscribe to that view. That sounds something akin to the firdaria system in western trad or the dasha system in vedic but these two techniques take more into account and are quite a bit more nuanced.

Retrogradation of a planet could mean an internalizing or delay where that planet is concerned. e.g A first house ruler being Rx could mean a more introverted person or late bloomer. There will be a noticeable event when the retrograde planet turns direct in the progressions and this event will correspond to the specific planetary energy and whatever it rules in the chart.