Physical attributes and the signs.. can you pick it?

Meekocat

The woman in this thread has an emphasised nose and chin. From this, I deduced that she either has an Ascendant in a masculine sign, or her Ascendant is ruled by a masculine planet, especially Saturn or Mars, or it is both masculine and ruled by a masculine planet. My main candidates were Aquarius, Aries, Capricorn and Scorpio, in that order. Come to think of it, Capricorn should have been first choice, being ruled by TWO masculine planets.

The woman is rather fair (though this may be due to racial features), so perhaps she has her Moon or Jupiter in trine, sextile or square aspect to the Ascendant. Alternatively, the Moon or Jupiter may be in the rising sign.
Which one? First or second?

Meekocat

The woman in this thread has an emphasised nose and chin. From this, I deduced that she either has an Ascendant in a masculine sign, or her Ascendant is ruled by a masculine planet, especially Saturn or Mars, or it is both masculine and ruled by a masculine planet. My main candidates were Aquarius, Aries, Capricorn and Scorpio, in that order. Come to think of it, Capricorn should have been first choice, being ruled by TWO masculine planets.

The woman is rather fair (though this may be due to racial features), so perhaps she has her Moon or Jupiter in trine, sextile or square aspect to the Ascendant. Alternatively, the Moon or Jupiter may be in the rising sign.

oh its me.. ha well yep ascendant is capricorn.. saturn is conjunct the ascendant.. and moon sextile ascendant.

Larxene

Oh, I didn't realise the question was directed at me. Yes, the first woman.

It is rather apt that Saturn is conjunct the Ascendant. A masculine planet on the Ascendant. Plus, his condition seems to be one of maximum favourability, provided Mars is not in square or opposing. I didn't think Saturn would make a person look so gorgeous though. This will be interesting to research.

It's funny, when you mentioned a monotone voice, I was thinking "Saturn". lol. It is rather tiring for Saturnine people to speak in a lively manner, from my experience.

EDIT:

Is the guy in that picture your brother, by any chance?

His face has even more emphasised features: the nose, the smile, and the jaw to a smaller extent. But the most distinguishing feature is his big ear. Hence, I deduce that the Ascendant's sign is most likely masculine.

This person is not very hairy. He doesn't seem to have curly hair. From these observations, I ruled out Gemini and Virgo as the Ascendant (although Virgo is not a masculine sign, it is still good to know), as they are the signs of Mercury, and from personal experience, tends to make the person more hairy.

The biggest hint was that he gets tanned easily. I vaguely remember a statement by Maternus who said that those who have Mars on the Ascendant and is well-dignified tends to be dark-complexioned. Well, he is not dark-skinned, but he can get dark easily. If I remember correctly, no other planets are associated with a dark skin aside from Mars although the Sun could be, so I would say that the Ascendant is a domicile of Mars or the Sun.

Furthermore, the fact that so many features in the head are emphasised seems to point towards Martial and Solar influences. Both Mars and the Sun rule over the head, according to Valens. Then, we have the sign-anatomy rulership, which means...

If it has to be a masculine sign and a domicile of Mars or the Sun, and the sign is associated with the head, then the Ascendant should be Aries.

Also note that Aries is more suitable than Leo because Aries is ruled by both Mars and the Sun, one by domicile and the other by exaltation.

Last edited:

Meekocat

Oh, I didn't realise the question was directed at me. Yes, the first woman.

It is rather apt that Saturn is conjunct the Ascendant. A masculine planet on the Ascendant. Plus, his condition seems to be one of maximum favourability, provided Mars is not in square or opposing. I didn't think Saturn would make a person look so gorgeous though. This will be interesting to research.

It's funny, when you mentioned a monotone voice, I was thinking "Saturn". lol. It is rather tiring for Saturnine people to speak in a lively manner, from my experience.

EDIT:

Is the guy in that picture your brother, by any chance?

His face has even more emphasised features: the nose, the smile, and the jaw to a smaller extent. But the most distinguishing feature is his big ear. Hence, I deduce that the Ascendant's sign is most likely masculine.

This person is not very hairy. He doesn't seem to have curly hair. From these observations, I ruled out Gemini and Virgo as the Ascendant (although Virgo is not a masculine sign, it is still good to know), as they are the signs of Mercury, and from personal experience, tends to make the person more hairy.

The biggest hint was that he gets tanned easily. I vaguely remember a statement by Maternus who said that those who have Mars on the Ascendant and is well-dignified tends to be dark-complexioned. Well, he is not dark-skinned, but he can get dark easily. If I remember correctly, no other planets are associated with a dark skin aside from Mars although the Sun could be, so I would say that the Ascendant is a domicile of Mars or the Sun.

Furthermore, the fact that so many features in the head are emphasised seems to point towards Martial and Solar influences. Both Mars and the Sun rule over the head, according to Valens. Then, we have the sign-anatomy rulership, which means...

If it has to be a masculine sign and a domicile of Mars or the Sun, and the sign is associated with the head, then the Ascendant should be Aries.

Also note that Aries is more suitable than Leo because Aries is ruled by both Mars and the Sun, one by domicile and the other by exaltation.

I thought saturn produced good bone structure? however Im in the 3rd decan of capricorn which has virgo influence.. these people arent meant to be classically attractive. The guy is actually my father... some similarities.. and the woman in this thread is my mother http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77815.. Ill attach my chart.. I thought that pluto.. maybe neptune or uranus would have something to do with it all..

Attachments

• anna1.jpg
    anna1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 21
  • anna2.jpg
    anna2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 19

Larxene

Saturn does give a good bone structure, but that isn't necessarily attractive. It means you have strong bones. Maybe you like to drink milk or something and have sufficient amounts of calcium and magnesium in your diet. Hah, but the majority of people are lactose-intolerant so I dunno...

Saturn doesn't explain the fair and smooth face. Jupiter or Venus may be able to provide those traits, but as you can see, they are in signs which are not aspecting Capricorn. Thus, I think it has to do with the sextile by sign from the Moon to the Ascendant. Ah, now I see something else. The Moon is applying to Saturn within one degree, with Saturn being the Ascendant's domicile ruler. This is very strong testimony of fair and smooth complexion. It is important to note the Moon's position. It is contrary to sect but it is a waxing Moon, and a waxing Moon is compatible with diurnal planets such as Saturn, according to Maternus. It is in its trigon/triplicity (the triplicity of Cancer), where it is the secondary ruler. It is in the 3rd sign, and in this place the Moon rejoices. I think this is probably why your skin is the way it is.

I also see that the Moon is separating from Venus and applying to Saturn, and Saturn is in the bounds/terms of Venus. This may also have an effect on your skin. If you do not mind me asking, what is your sexual orientation? Are you perhaps, *ahem* interested in girls?

I should also check the fixed star positions, but I am a complete novice in it, so take this advice with a grain of salt. No major fixed stars on the Ascendant and MC, but Saturn is in conjunction within one degree to the fixed star Sulaphat, in the constellation of Lyre. I believe its nature is Mercury/Venus. Not sure if this affects appearance, but it probably affects personality.

On a separate topic, you are most likely involved in Venusian occupations or hobbies. Maybe you play music or dance, or is a graphics or clothes designer, etc...in any case, it looks like you have some artistic talents.

Meekocat

Saturn does give a good bone structure, but that isn't necessarily attractive. It means you have strong bones. Maybe you like to drink milk or something and have sufficient amounts of calcium and magnesium in your diet. Hah, but the majority of people are lactose-intolerant so I dunno...

Saturn doesn't explain the fair and smooth face. Jupiter or Venus may be able to provide those traits, but as you can see, they are in signs which are not aspecting Capricorn. Thus, I think it has to do with the sextile by sign from the Moon to the Ascendant. Ah, now I see something else. The Moon is applying to Saturn within one degree, with Saturn being the Ascendant's domicile ruler. This is very strong testimony of fair and smooth complexion. It is important to note the Moon's position. It is contrary to sect but it is a waxing Moon, and a waxing Moon is compatible with diurnal planets such as Saturn, according to Maternus. It is in its trigon/triplicity (the triplicity of Cancer), where it is the secondary ruler. It is in the 3rd sign, and in this place the Moon rejoices. I think this is probably why your skin is the way it is.

I also see that the Moon is separating from Venus and applying to Saturn, and Saturn is in the bounds/terms of Venus. This may also have an effect on your skin. If you do not mind me asking, what is your sexual orientation? Are you perhaps, *ahem* interested in girls?

I should also check the fixed star positions, but I am a complete novice in it, so take this advice with a grain of salt. No major fixed stars on the Ascendant and MC, but Saturn is in conjunction within one degree to the fixed star Sulaphat, in the constellation of Lyre. I believe its nature is Mercury/Venus. Not sure if this affects appearance, but it probably affects personality.

On a separate topic, you are most likely involved in Venusian occupations or hobbies. Maybe you play music or dance, or is a graphics or clothes designer, etc...in any case, it looks like you have some artistic talents.
Interesting.. Im straight.. but I don’t really like men.. and when I do date I often choose very feminine men.. either physically or a very calm and placid nature.. I often try to play the stereotypical male role.. more dominate.. the bread winner etc.. someone told me its due to gender confusion or male energy from another life time. Aaaannnnd I use to do burlesque and was trained vocally to sing jazz for 6 years.. so that would be venus.. and reading up on that star.. I can defiantly see some personality traits there! I’m actually not that fair.. well through winter but In summer I go straight to an olive tan.. never burn and no freckles.. J