Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Bina

hmm, interesting..feels like the 2 of Swords matches the Mars/Saturn conjunction in Libra which is happening today.. :pinched:

leaving:

Ace of Wands

The two times I've asked a question before clicking this thread i've gotten the
Ace of Wands. to two different questions.

ACE OF WANDS - An exciting new project or career. The essence of fire, creativity, inventiveness, ambition and enthusiasm. The aggressive pursuit of new ventures. Foundations for future success, intuition, conception, fertility, artistic innovation and manhood.

I leave

THE FOOL

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Well my previous post was right, the 10 of cups was indeed what happened, we had a wonderful time! Alas he lives across the ocean and I'm here on this little island, not sure if we'll meet again. I asked, will I see him again?

I never know how to take the fool card. Its about taking a risk, venturing into the unknown, it could be the start of a new adventure. I've taken the leap and not knowing where it will lead. But I think the fool is more likely to indicate, 'maybe one day'.

Card I'm leaving:

10 of wands

jill

Should I stay with my job or should I go?

s8s.gif

8 of Swords:

The woman on the Eight of Swords is lost and alone. She can't see because she is blindfolded. She can't reach out because she is bound. She can't move freely because she is caught in a prison of swords. It seems she has wandered far from home - her place of security far away on the hill. How can she get back? She doesn't even know which way to go. The Eight of Swords stands for those times when we feel lost, confused and powerless. Help and relief seems very far away.

Sometimes we feel restricted by circumstances. We wake up one day in an impossible situation. A dead end job. A troubled relationship. How did this happen? There just doesn't seem to be a way out. We're confused and unsure.

In readings, the Eight of Swords is often a sign that you are heading toward (or already in) a situation in which you will feel a lack of freedom and choice. Such situations are tricky because the more you get into them, the more restricted you feel. At each step, your options seem to narrow until you feel completely stuck.

When you see this card, remember that you do have choices, and you do have power. No matter how trapped you feel, you can find a way out if you believe it is possible. The young girl in the picture could free herself. She could wriggle free, tear off the blindfold, and kick down those swords. Solutions are not always easy, but they exist. Find your clarity of thought and purpose (the Swords ideal) and use them to take that first step toward home.

**** This is exactly how I feel right now in my current job.....very accurate reading.

and I leave the 3 of Pentacles:

p3s.gif

The Three of Pentacles is one of the cards in the Tarot that focuses on the group. As Pentacles are grounded and practical, this card represents a task-oriented team - people who are working cooperatively toward a common goal. There are few jobs that can be accomplished alone. We need the help of others to achieve our goals. Sometimes the Three of Pentacles is a sign that you will be more productive if you work with others. You don't have to do it all by yourself.

This card can also show a need for planning and preparation. Now is not the time to rush into something or begin a project with only a vague idea of what it's about. You need to think everything through, go over all the possibilities and make sure you work out the details. Do your homework, and your undertaking will flourish.

Another feature of the Three of Pentacles is competence - the ability to get the job done. How rare this is nowadays! This card tells you that you have the skills and knowledge you need. You can attract capable people and create a successful environment. Know that the situation is (or will be) in good hands, but be sure to concentrate on excellence in your work. Be proud of what you do and how you do it.

Last edited:

Cascada

Hmm, King of Cups makes sense for my situation :) I asked if I could succeed in the arts.

Leaving The Hanged Man.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hanged man, re my question suggests that I have to give something up, be it an idea, a person or anything else. Surrender and take a new perspective. Let go.

Leaving:
10 of swords

Multiplicity

I asked with I m going to be with the man I love again ..... Queen of cups niiiiiice I got her this morning

Leaving ; ten of pentacles

Ten of pentacles - according to gypsy tarot by Wegmuller (book by Golowin) "You are able to see the overview of any situation and have the ability to judge economic possiblities. You master the chess game of finance, and are able to see all the possible future moves and countermoves. In addition, you have a sort of sixth sense for the course of things in the realm of Coins - an intuitive feeling which is almost impossible to grasp intellectually."

I asked what I needed to focus on to get out of my current predicament. I'm in school and work about 20 minutes away three days a week. The job will not be lasting through the winter and this is not an easy town to find work in during the off season. I'm already having a hard enough time making ends meet and getting everything done without having to look for a new job Needless to say that alone has been causing me a lot of anxiety...and then my car broke down on the way home friday. I cracked and couldn't seem to figure out how to make the pieces work. After a night, and most of the morning, of typical piscean woe - I asserted to stop trying to 'figure it out' and just open up to whatever opportunities are available. In other words utilizing a more intuitive than intellectual approach. Take that exact eighth house virgo new moon near mercury opposing my natal sun conjunct jupiter in aries: you will not darken this light!

Leaving - Strength (inverted)

Light56

Leaving 6 of pentacles.

If the strength inverted means strength reversed...then,that's amazing.Is inverted reversed?

Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

6 pentacles....
I asked where I should look for additional income....

Work: You may find things going much better at work, almost out of the blue. A powerful person is likely to support you. This card indicates that this is a good time to ask for a raise or to seek employment that pays more if you are so inclined. On the whole, your work/career front is looking up. If you are seeking funding through a bank, for your own business, this card is a signal that you may be more successful than you had imagined. Go for it.
"Finances: The 6 of Pentacles is a particularly good omen for financial questions. It doesn't point to windfalls like a lottery win, more like fiscal generosity that comes to you because you have worked your way into deserving it. More money is very likely to be coming your way. Equally, this shows a need for you to share what you have financially. What goes around, comes around."

I leave, the world.

mizz

The person above did not leave a card so I take the World. In terms of my question if something was going to happen, the world shows me that things are approaching completeness.

I'm very happy

I leave Ace of Cups, new beginning, new love, new job