A Beautiful Man?

hypnotiqu3

Attached is the chart of my first love. Through the years we've been on and off - and I blame it on my impatient moon, young age and inexperience/lack of maturity in love.

Truth is: I think he's "perfect" although he has his quirks, like we all do. I've lately found myself a bit envious of his chart placements. He doesnt seem to have a lot of conflictions like I do.

I'm posting this same post in RELATIONAL ASTROLOGY so I'm not looking for a composite reading here.

[moved composite thread to Read My Chart forum since there was no chart interpretation in the composite thread - Moderator]

I'm looking to see what stands out in his chart to those wanting charts to read.

Is he truly one-of-a-kind, faithful in love and lovely for eternity??

:love:

Attachments

• JAGnatal.jpg
    JAGnatal.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

StillOne

Attached is the chart of my first love. Through the years we've been on and off - and I blame it on my impatient moon, young age and inexperience/lack of maturity in love.

Truth is: I think he's "perfect" although he has his quirks, like we all do. I've lately found myself a bit envious of his chart placements. He doesnt seem to have a lot of conflictions like I do.

I'm posting this same post in RELATIONAL ASTROLOGY so I'm not looking for a composite reading here.

[moved composite thread to Read My Chart forum since there was no chart interpretation in the composite thread - Moderator]

I'm looking to see what stands out in his chart to those wanting charts to read.

Please post a chart :cool:

StillOne

Umm, I'm not sure I'd be envious of his chart placements... but, hey that's me! With Pluto in the first house in scorpio opposite the sun and moon in the 7th there could be some conflicts there... I'd reduce your orb size to get a truer reading of the oppositions. Also Mars opposite Uranus...?

hypnotiqu3

REALLY?? Would you be willing to elaborate?

I'd be forever grateful, trust me...as for the orb size...I apologize...I'll go edit that right now so we can try this again. (Couldve sworn I changed it to 40% like asked but...) Three times a charm! LOL

hypnotiqu3

Okay....I've made the adjustments per your request. Now, I've gone ahead and loaded and saved using the correct percentages. On the site, I can see it large. When it saves, it shows up small once I upload it to this site.

IDK why its like this...In any case, if youre using internet explorer, you can amplify or magnify the screen settings at the bottom right hand corner of the IE window.

I truly dont mean to be a pest... :innocent:

*waits patiently*

:joyful:

Attachments

• astro_621gw_01_02_stefanie_saul_jose_aguirregamboa_59297_53540.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_02_stefanie_saul_jose_aguirregamboa_59297_53540.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 12
  • JSnatal.jpg
    JSnatal.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 13

StillOne

Sorry, I should have been more clear... 80-85% orb size is good for natal charts. I believe 40% is used for composite and synastry but I'm not sure about that, and I don't know how to read those... I was just commenting quickly off the aspects I saw in the natal chart.

hypnotiqu3

Sorry, I should have been more clear... 80-85% orb size is good for natal charts. I believe 40% is used for composite and synastry but I'm not sure about that, and I don't know how to read those... I was just commenting quickly off the aspects I saw in the natal chart.

I used 3 for synastry and 40 for composite as per Astrologer50's suggestion. Nevermind then...It's been a long day changing and saving and uploading. If you cant read it then, fine. I understand. Neither can I - which is why I've made the inquiries.

Take care.