What is your Pluto Profile?

FoxHound

I'm not entirely sure of what my Pluto placements/points mean but this is what it is for me:

Pluto in Scorpio
Pluto in the 8th house
Moon Conjunct Pluto
Jupiter trine Pluto
Sun Sextile Pluto
Neptune Sextile Pluto

I've read descriptions for each of those points but I couldn't say exactly what it means since I'm nowhere nearly as knowledgable as the majority of people here :(.

NeptuneAscendant

I have:

Pluto is retrograde
Pluto in Scorpio
Pluto in Tenth House
Sun Opposition Pluto (Separating; 7 degrees)
Saturn Square Pluto (Applying; 5 degrees)
Uranus Sextile Pluto (Separating; 2 degrees)
Neptune Sextile Pluto (Separating; 3 degrees)
Chiron Square Pluto (Applying; 7 degrees)
Pluto Sextile Ascendant (Separating; 3 degrees)
Pluto Conjunct Midheaven (Applying; 9 degrees)

So, I guess during my life I'll undergo changes in my sexuality and psyche and in my career?

taiyou

Pluto retrograde in the 1st house in Libra.
I've heard when you have Pluto in the 1st house you tend to "reinvent" yourself throughout your life which is quite true for me, I always find new interests to study, I don't like to stay stuck in the same patterns.

redwolf481

I have libra rising but I have pluto in scorpio in the first house
trine the sun,
(I give it an opposition to the moon though its 11 degrees my moon is in the 8th)
trine mercury exactly(my sun's rulere...gemini)
opposite venus (chart ruler)
trine mars by 1 degree
then at the same time I have venus at the end of the 7th house(offically interpreted in 8th house)

june 14 1985
2:10 pm
canoga park, ca

Vallin

Pluto in Capricorn...
1763-1779 American Revolution (French-Indian Wars)
1517 Martin Luther nails 95 Theses to Wurttemburg Cathedral thus beginning
the Protestant Reformation
1270 Marco Polo first visits the Far East

Marablu

Pluto in first house (11 degrees from ascendant in libra)
Pluto semisquare Mercury (can't figure out what this means practically)
Pluto trine Mars (energy?)
Pluto sextile Neptune
I do have a somewhat penetrating gaze, but that's all I can come up with in terms of Pluto's influence on my appearance. Anyone else got insights on the above placements?
Thanks!

Elyn

ascendant is scorpio so I guess one of my chart rulers is pluto

Pluto in Scorpio in 12th Retrograde

pluto square jupiter
pluto sextile neptune
pluto sextile MC
pluto semisquare moon
pluto conjunct vesta

Trying to describe pluto in scorpio in 12th retrograde is not easy. I have been told there is something about me that is 'saintly' and I am very dedicated to a spiritual path. The hidden difficulties of this configuration are definitely there but its hard for me to see it from a detached point of view. like I can't see the whole picture of its influence on my life compared to other people who may not have this placement. I have also read that this placement hides not anger but rage. I think it may be true but its hard to describe it. I should feel rage in certain circumstances but I do not express it. Somehow, beneath the surface I know its there. okay I dont want to scare you guys lol its just hard to describe something that is hidden
I'd love to know if there are any professional astrologers who are very familiar with this placement and if they would want to comment on this

LittleMiss

I have Pluto in Scorpio in 2nd house, but it's so close to the third that I'm not sure where I feel it (if I do feel it...).

I've read quite a few interpretations about second and third house Plutos but I can't seem to figure out which one
is most correct. The most "standard" interpretations about Pluto in second beeing obssesed with money or belongings, or beeing wealthy or totally poor dosent fit me... I don't care about money at all, I wish I could live completly withouth it. As long as I have enough so I can eat and live a ok life I'm good.
What really fit me, was a time I read (think it was an articel from astro.com about 2nd house..?) about beeing controlled from early childhood, and people with second house Plutos trying to control their own body as a respons to that. So I guess I can relate a lot more to the self-wurth part of the 2nd house, instead of earthy belongings... My second house is in libra, by the way.
My third house in scorpio, so I do feel that scorpio and maybe pluto affects my thinking. I have a probing mind and a tendancy to get obsessed about things. And some real issues about communicating, but then again mars and saturn is conjunct in my third house. Ouch.
So... I'm not sure what to get from this. Maybe I feel the affects of Pluto in both houses...
It also trines my Mercury, and sextiles neptun and jupiter...

Jesusistheway

Pluto in the 9th house of Libra trines my Sun, Mercury, and Venus stellium in the fifth house, trines the Moon in Pisces and is sextile to Neptune in Capricorn. This is the only planet that doesn't have any squares or oppositions in my chart. Could it make a healer of some sort in me? I know that I like learning about religion, metaphysics, parapsychology, and answering faith based questions. I want to "know."

Jesusistheway

I have "pluto trine moon," and "pluto biquintile neptune."

What does it mean?

Pluto trine Moon
The favorable aspect formed between the Moon and Pluto strengthens your will to handle emotional problems in your life. This aspect provides you the talent to improve domestic and business matters by uncluttering your life. You're able to relinquish old emotional habits. You know your capabilities and you know your limits. You can neither be forced into doing what you don't wish to do, nor deterred from gaining your intended objectives. You are well respected because of your character and your ability to hold important issues in confidence when this is required of you. You have much energy which is well regulated and controlled.

I would think you recuperate well after emotional distress or have regenerative inner powers than would have someone crumble under stressful conditions. I have this too and I find that I am able to bounce back after a crises. But maybe you have a faith based look that turns into an emotion that begets healing as well.