Will he buy our home?

Mariam

-----------

----------------------

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Chrysalis,Thank you for your reply.
Does the chart show if he will get our home?
How much do you think will be our loss?
We intend to get it sold till maximum 10th of September,does the chart show that? Will he get it or someone else?
Please advise?

Thanks

Looks like your going to have to drop the prices with neptune in 4th saturn sextile it.

Potential buyer is in aversion to you, which suggests frustration between you both and being uncooperative. Him next opposing saturn your L2 with saturn in his detriment id see as a rejection....and this would be because of the price your asking for.

Venus looks to be another buyer, moon will do a TOL from venus to your house.

So it looks like he will reject but there will be another interest afterwards.

I think you may need to drop the price though, with the next potential buyer.

rafaella

Hello Mariam,

I can't add much more than what Chrysalis has said, Mer and Saturn opposition in 2nd/8th suggests fight about money.

For a sale you need aspect between 1st/7th house, and there is none. Moon/Venus in sign of Gemeni suggests more buyers coming, your price may need to come down either way.

and congratulations to you and your sister for finally getting admission at the Uni!! I told you, you will get it, you are a fighter :biggrin:

all the best with the house sale!

rafaella

Dear Rafaella,

Thank you for your reply.

Thank God we received the admission but we are waiting for the official papers in order to apply for the Visum.

So it is clear from this chart that this buyer will not buy the home.
But does the chart show that the drop will be a loss to us?
Please advice
Does the chart show if it we will get it sold within latest 10th of this September?And is the Second buyer represented by Venus going to pay a better price than the first?

What horary question shall I ask in this case?
May be if we will get our house sold or not?

Iam waiting for the official papers to apply for the Embassy and then I hopefully will ask the question again.

I know Iam asking too much but Iam really afraid to get the house sold with a loss price. Hopefully not.

Please advice

Appreciate your help:happy:

there is not need to ask anymore horary, to me it seems you need to lower your price in order to sell before 10th Sept. You have limited amount of time and your focus should be on getting visa and moving overseas, as this is your main goal. Sale of the house will have to happen whether you get the price you want or not because you cannot miss your studies, you struggled too much to get the admission.

So My advice is to look at your priorities, what is more important and what is not as important. You have less than 3 months to sell the house, be realistic. Let life happen, don't keep asking horary after horary.... horary has just told you - you need to come down with the price, rest is in your hands.

all the best!