Career insights?

MoonStars

Hey.

I would want to hear some career suggestions and insights based on my natal chart. Interestingly enough it was just few months ago I came to awaken to usefulness of astrology... mostly I used to view it as complete humbug. Saturn return slapped me on face about many different things. Had to get more serious about actually living my life also without getting stuck on the traditional way of viewing things as useful or not.

In the past I had strong interest in arts and creative writing and I have to admit, it's my comfort zone. Guess it makes sense as I have Saturn and Neptune in 5th + SN in Leo. But I feel art is more like a hobby than something I want to do for profit... Computers were another thing I was good with but it's another sitting job - boring in long-run. I've already tried local and official means to get advice on choosing the right job and studied in multiple fields but in the end all that always ended up in dissatisfaction and lack of fulfillment.

I want to sustain independent living instead of having to rely on another person's money, but also want to feel I'm doing the work for my own fulfillment, instead of fulfilling family expectations (real-estate, acting, fulfilling feminine ideals of my mother) or doing something out of peer pressure ("if you can't be useful or offer money or sex to other people, nobody will care about your life!")... and yes I know that's toxic alright.

Not sure if I can post my chart as a new member so I'll just give the DoB: Sep 28 1989, 03:14 am, Oslo. If this and looking at my chart brings up any genuine advice our insights which might help, could you tell? So I could find alternative ways to make myself useful in the society.

three M symbols

Hi

I think you can post your chart, even if you are a new member.
Their is several "Oslo" cities in the world. Which one is the one where you're born?

MoonStars

Oslo, Norway. :)

Ah, it seems it let me attach the chart. Most forums dont let you post attachments before you have posted 5-20 times or so already

Attachments

• mynatalchart.JPG
    mynatalchart.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 37