Any advice for dealing with Neptune transiting Mars?

RisingSag

I have a Pisces Mars, with Neptune about to transit it. I hear this is a challenging time to be direct and move forward, ambitiously pursuing goals. That its better to ramble about. This sort of already sounds like my usual mode anyway.
Still, if anyone has any advice on how to roll with this transit I'd appreciate it!

JachinBoaz

Trust me, as a rising sag with neptune square mars in pisces nataly, it can be worse. Our usual mode is much more effective than this. Forget in getting what you want, don't make concrete plans, just chill.

FraterAC

In my experience, passivity in the face of challenges is almost never a good approach.
My $0.02 would be, if you are pursuing goals, continue to do so. Watch yourself in terms of random impulses, but continue to work constructively. Even if things do not go exactly as desired, no positive effort is ever completely wasted. Experience gained is always worthwhile.

IleneK

Premium Member
And I would only add to FraterAC's comment that "no positive effort is ever completely wasted" to also consider the virtue of going with the flow of Neptune's transit as well. Both: do and don't do. Be skillful practicing to discern which may be called for in the moment.

Ecliptique

Hello RisingSag,

I advise you to display your birth chart or indicate your precise birth data with the time of birth from the hospital or civil status certificate. You will be able to know if this transit from Neptune to natal Mars is markant for you and when and if there are other significant transits.

Ecliptique. :)

Outlook

Neptune is one of my favourite! I call them the teflon transits. Nothing sticks. I used to bother trying to get something to work, on purpose to see what happened. Then sit back and follow its dissolution. Its like a huge safety net. Bummer though if you are caught off balance and desperate to firm up some aspect of your life, like a job or house move.
Make sure you go into the transits well organised.

davidk

You will be challenged to dedicate your energies to a higher cause, something bigger than yourself, rather than focusing on self interest. This is especially so with your natal Mars in Pisces,