Uranus,Neptune,Moon Overly sensitive to surroundings pff

Lovelylady26

Uranus,Neptune, Moon in my 1st house

So i always feel the atmosphere i am an extrovert but i can feel a lot of energy from other people which influences my mood.
Therefor environment is a very important factor in my life i grew up with instability.Always tried to be the rock for everybody i moved over 10 times in 26 years of my life.

Since i was forced to live by myself at age 17 i moved 3 times i have noticed that i tend to attract a lot of negative energy and since i'm a Sagittarius moon and i have it in my 1st house i hate negativity had it for 17 years with my stepdad who was a Leo with Capricorn moon always pessimistic which made me insecure about my own future always talking me down.

I often feel like i have not control over my own future one moment i am certain other moments i become very unsure where as i know my potential that i can be very powerful as a person if i really set my mind to it and not care.

Since Saturn is transiting my 1st house since 2014 i have noticed a big difference in my self image including the planets i already have there it can be exhausting for me it is at the end of my house and will probably leave in a year or less.

Please someone who can explain to me what uranus neptune and moon do in the 1st house ?

Lovelylady26

Show me your chart and I'll tell you a tale....

104go6g.jpg

Lin

That chart is really hard to read. Perhaps you can show a chart where the planets are actually within the circle instead of outside.....and with an aspect grid. And the cusp degree of each house. (see astro.com)

Anyway, as confused as YOU are (because you have many conflicting aspects...such as Uranus square Mars and Moon trine Venus..Pluto square Venus.) you can imagine how confusing you must be to others...giving many mixed messages.

Also: if you use astro.com you will be able to show your birth chart with the current transits...which are always useful to whoever is trying to read your chart.

You are very self directed but you are also a bit lost. That's the Neptune connection.
LIN

Lovelylady26

That chart is really hard to read. Perhaps you can show a chart where the planets are actually within the circle instead of outside.....and with an aspect grid. And the cusp degree of each house. (see astro.com)

Anyway, as confused as YOU are (because you have many conflicting aspects...such as Uranus square Mars and Moon trine Venus..Pluto square Venus.) you can imagine how confusing you must be to others...giving many mixed messages.

Also: if you use astro.com you will be able to show your birth chart with the current transits...which are always useful to whoever is trying to read your chart.

You are very self directed but you are also a bit lost. That's the Neptune connection.
LIN

I am very clear not lost i don't confuse others and i am not confused i am rather sensitive. Here is my chart from astro.com
English is just not my native language I'm from the Netherlands so that's why you must feel confused because of my way of writing.

5vznkk.jpg