Reincarnation thougts..

Lion o ness

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Sometimes you come across things that make you say hummmmmmmmm...... [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]I came across this[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Sun Conjunct Moon: [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]This lifetime is very much a continuation of the lessons, issues, and themes that you
have been immersed in for a number of incarnations.
===================================
You are also apt to be
surrounded by many of the same souls that you have been incarnating with over a
series of lives, and may well have been born into the same family that you have
been a part of before.
=====================================
As such you are likely to experience a certain level of
emotional comfort, internal equilibrium, and flowingness, as you are not being asked
or required to forge a path along very different lines than those to which you are
already accustomed. However, your roots and/or forces from your past tend to
totally color your life (for instance, through a very influential parent, certain familiar
habits and traditions, or even a religion that you have dedicated yourself to and
identified with). It would be easy for you to let these past influences dominate your
present life. It is your task to learn to distinguish and define your unique self, and to
express your individuality within the context of your background. However, for you,
the old cliché that "the apple does not fall far from the tree" is quite apt.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
So I thought well this would be interesting thing just to look into... The only person that I could think of was my Grand father, who died 2 years before I was born...
So I called around and got his birth info..
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]I dont have his time, but I put It as an Aries Asc, because he was a high ranking officer in the military.
He served in The Korean War (i think) and Vietnam War.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]So I checked his and Mine synastry.. (keep in mind I never met him) [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]His Sun conjuncts my SN (mean) 1.5 orb
His NN conjuncts my Pluto
His Saturn conjunts my Pluto
Chiron conjunct Chiron.. Exact
His Neptune conjuncts my Leo Stellium (sun,moon,mercury)
His moon trines my Leo Stellium
His Mercury conjunts my Venus
Both have Psyche in Virgo (not conjunct)
His Psyche conjunts my Dsc
His Pluto in my 4th
His Mars trine my Leo Stellium
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]At the very least I think its an interesting topic.. I thought the aspects were very interesting..[/FONT]

Attachments

• GrandaPA.jpg
    GrandaPA.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 42

Mark

I really don't know about Sun trine Moon. I do know, however, that when people are in the process of spiritual evolution, they tend to incarnate in reasonably consistent groups and families. Those who try to avoid development are the ones who end up stuck in just any old slot. Essentially, when you are trying to develop, you intentionally work with expressions of the Universal Force to plan your incarnations. Those who try to escape the development (which is impossible) don't work with the Universal Force expressions to plan anything, so they end up being forcefully shoved back into the Earth in any fitting place. If you are trying to develop, then you have a say in the process. If you're trying to run from it, you have no say at all. Perhaps there are aspects that might indicate in which group an individual is. It's always an individual choice.

My first guess for aspects would be those between the Sun, Moon, or dominant planet and the star Arcturus. Several other stars might be possible candidates. I get the feeling that the stars will be what tells this tale, not the planets by themselves. My thinking is that, for things of this nature, we need to look to something bigger than this solar system.

Mark

I include lots (parts) in the category of planetary charts. The lots themselves are a mathematical method of incorporating placements in planetary charts into the houses of the natal chart. As to my conclusions, I go into detail in the thread linked below. This is one of those threads that contains gold, yet floundered for lack of interest from others.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29050#post240206
(This link starts at the interesting part, but feel free to read all of it.)

These can easily be compared in synastry, when you have the proper tools. For example, when you examine the Venus chart of a subject, you are effectively examining every part which has a formula ending in "minus Venus." The Venus chart shows you how someone's natal Venus related to everything else in the solar system at the time. Considering the number of planets, you should be able to effectively examine 9 lots per chart. By comparing the Venus charts of two people, you come to know how each person's natal Venus is "flavoured." What really gets interesting is the complexity of comparing the Mars chart of a woman and the Venus chart of a man, or the Sun chart of a woman and the Moon chart of a man.

In my mind, this is a more fundamental approach than the evaluation of lots, though only because lots are highly specific in their application. Lots only describe one placement on a planetary chart, as adjusted to the ascendant line. So, you would need 9 lots to equal one planetary chart. I think familiarising one's self with this process will actually provide a good foundation for interpreting unfamiliar lots. I consider planetary charts to be among the important keys to interpretation.

Vagabondgirl

Ive read several places that my balsamic moon and NN in 12th house indicates thats one is in ones last incarnation.... Or in other words completing some kind of soul cycle. Ofcourse I dont know whether this is true or not.

Also Ive read something about these past lives and natal charts. Some say that the outer planets are the places of the personal planets in later lives or vice versa. Not quite sure how this works. But interesting indeed!

Lion o ness

Im feeling kinda of blah today.. I want to respond, but I just cant think of the correct way to respond... :andy:.....

Im going to have to re-read these later... I'll be back...

Mark

piercethevale: Now that would make for an interesting discussion. The problem is that I have no idea how to discuss it! Direct spiritual insight is the only way I know of to access information like that. I don't know of any astrological quirks that will correlate. There probably are some, but I don't know them. I do think that individuals will incarnate for specific service, but what would be the mark on that chart to illustrate the fact?

JUPITERASC

piercethevale: Now that would make for an interesting discussion. The problem is that I have no idea how to discuss it! Direct spiritual insight is the only way I know of to access information like that. I don't know of any astrological quirks that will correlate. There probably are some, but I don't know them. I do think that individuals will incarnate for specific service, but what would be the mark on that chart to illustrate the fact?

We are extremely happy to share the news :smile:
that His Holiness the Dalai Lama
recognized HE Kyabje Denma Lochoe Rinpoche's reincarnation
who was born in Rawangla in North Eastern part of India.
Here are pictures of the official ceremony
held in the Tibetan refugee camp in Rawangla, Sikkim.

Drepung Loseling Institute of Texas
22853161_721509654704619_7796772644309523960_n.jpg

Sagcap88

It definitely is worth looking into the thing with your grandfather. Your south node represents who you were in your past life and some even say that the sign it’s in was the sign your sun was in your past life. There are some books about straight up reincarnation that are great. This is a great example of a case of reincarnation: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk7biSOzr1k

CapAquaPis

I might had a past life as a woman in South Vietnam during the war and was killed in the North's take over of Saigon (now Ho Chi Minh City) in 1975 in my early 20s. What made me travel to Southern CA, USA in 5 years? and did I chose my parents: my father is French (Vietnam 1880s-1954 ruled by them) and part-Cherokee (white) mother has long dark hair, common in most Vietnamese. I try to look for clues and indications of past lives in my natal chart, esp. draconic astrology states my "soul or spiritual" sign was Virgo. And it is widely believed and accepted in (now reunified) Vietnam as well in Buddhism that reincarnation truly exists.