What Is Love?

c12

Hi everyone!
Can someone please tell me what's going on?
I can't seem to start a relationship. I avoid them. I do love someone but she's taken and i respect that. I try avoiding her at all cost but she can't seem to stay away from me. I try to distract myself with other people but it doesn't work out. T_T

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_christian_ormeno.60455.10294.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_christian_ormeno.60455.10294.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 35

kimbermoon

Yearning for someone who is unavailable relates to the complex involving the joining of Saturn/Venus opposing the Moon/Mars. Saturn restricts, limits, blocks, and with Venus sets up themes of disappointment in love. The Moon shows patterns of the past that have been carried forth and that your inner need is for nourishment and emotional support from a partner; you need to feel a sense of belonging with someone who truly cares for you.
How do you feel about your parent's relationship, while you were young? It is they who set the pattern for our own later relationships. Did you observe contention and conflict between them?
Mars in Cancer can be rather passive by nature, denoting your hesitation in initiating relationships. The implications of the 3rd house suggest that there can be troubles associated with your method of communications with others.
Saturn also relates to hidden fears which may be preventing you from readily connecting with others.

c12

Hi kimbermoon, thanks for the reply :).
Your description describes me to good.
My parent's relationship was terrible. I don't really talk to my dad, he did to much harm. He was very dominate, very possessive, and i knew he didn't like me of us 3. ( 2 sisters). I indeed have communication issues especially with people I'm not comfortable with.