What would your ideal guy/girl be like ?

Chrysalis

Just using the personal planets and state your reasons why ?

Here's my ideal guy :love:

Asc - Scorpio because i love the dark,mysterious, intense look scorpios can have, especially in them eyes and i don't like a guy who's all out there all loud and stuff i prefer them to have some mystery about them.

Moon in Cancer i need him to be connected to his emotional side and once again not all out there.

Sun in Leo as im not too serious myself so need someone also i can have some lighthearted fun with now and again, someone who's creative, young at heart and not no fussy duddy.

Mercury in Libra as im not really into arguments and such, i like a debate but not one that leads to some big heated discussion and people throwing things and making holes in the wall with their fist etc.

Venus in 1st house Scorpio, scorpio again, but my venus is tightly conjunct my pluto so this is why, so for me there has to be that intensity and depth going on in the venus zone.

Mars in Taurus, being persistent and calm,relaxing i dnt really care about the stubborness as i can get around that with the way i am, i can handle stubborn people very well, and at least he still has his leo sun to give him some kind of fun factor energy, so he may also not be too lazy.

Interestingly i have chosen mainly fixed signs :unsure:

I could do with some gemini adding in actually, i need to think about which planet i could change.

Just using the personal planets and state your reasons why ?

Here's my ideal guy :love:

Asc - Scorpio because i love the dark,mysterious, intense look scorpios can have, especially in them eyes and i don't like a guy who's all out there all loud and stuff i prefer them to have some mystery about them.

Moon in Cancer i need him to be connected to his emotional side and once again not all out there.

Sun in Leo as im not too serious myself so need someone also i can have some lighthearted fun with now and again, someone who's creative, young at heart and not no fussy duddy.

Mercury in Libra as im not really into arguments and such, i like a debate but not one that leads to some big heated discussion and people throwing things and making holes in the wall with their fist etc.

Venus in 1st house Scorpio, scorpio again, but my venus is tightly conjunct my pluto so this is why, so for me there has to be that intensity and depth going on in the venus zone.

Mars in Taurus, being persistent and calm,relaxing i dnt really care about the stubborness as i can get around that with the way i am, i can handle stubborn people very well, and at least he still has his leo sun to give him some kind of fun factor energy, so he may also not be too lazy.

Interestingly i have chosen mainly fixed signs :unsure:

I could do with some gemini adding in actually, i need to think about which planet i could change.

Libra ASC- pleasant, sociable personality.

Gemini Sun- communicative, mentally stimulating.

Cancer Moon- nurturing, compassionate.

Sag Mercury- open minded, deep thinker.

Pisces Venus- creative, artistic, spiritual values.

Scorpio Mars- passionate, provocative, intense sexuality.

Chrysalis, my Venus is also conjunct Pluto. I think that I have many of the qualities that you described.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_kevin.66777.10116.png&res=63

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Your charts not working.

And hey virgosun are you propositioning me lol :tongue:

Funny i also wanted to truly go for the mars/scorpio for the exact reasons you've said yourself, but then i thought...maybe too much scorpio.:unsure: So a mars in taurus with an aspect to pluto would be great.

And i was also dithering between libra/scorpio rising, but eventually went with scorpio, which would then also put venus in their 1st house so looks wise they'd have the most gorgeous scorpio traits but also be good looking with it :love:

I was even thinking sagg rising at one point, but im not into big guys, either in width or height.

And your gemini sun is a good choice, i need that mental stimulation too...that's why i said i may need to swap a sign around.
I think i may change my leo sun too, having to tell him how awesome he is all the time is not really my thing.

Last edited:
Your charts not working.

And hey virgosun are you propositioning me lol :tongue:

Funny i also wanted to truly go for the mars/scorpio for the exact reasons you've said yourself, but then i thought...maybe too much scorpio.:unsure: So a mars in taurus with an aspect to pluto would be great.

And i was also dithering between libra/scorpio rising, but eventually went with scorpio, which would then also put venus in their 1st house so looks wise they'd have the most gorgeous scorpio traits but also be good looking with it :love:

I was even thinking sagg rising at one point, but im not into big guys, either in width or height.

And your gemini sun is a good choice, i need that mental stimulation too...that's why i said i may need to swap a sign around.

For some reason the last part of the link to my chart is not connected to the rest. Try copying the whole thing and open in a separate window.

No, I wasn't propositioning you lol, but I do like the sexy Venus/Pluto vibe! It is rare that I meet that kind of woman. Would you care to post your chart?

Leo Sun.
Cancer / Cap Moon.
Venus in Virgo / Aquarius / Libra
Mars in Aries since it puts a fire under Mars in Taurus. Mars in Cancer / Virgo / Scorpio/ Capricorn.

Mercury in Aquarius, Virgo or Gemini.

ASC in Scorpio, Cancer, Taurus, Aquarius.

I did well i am with a Leo Sun. Cancer Moon. Virgo Venus, Mercury, Mars. Asc in Scorpio.

Love her to bits. It's not intense which is perfect since internally i'm very intense not outwardly... I don't seek myself.

Emotional understanding or none at all i can't deal with pretending to know or struggling to know so Cancer/Cap Moon suits me well.

TBH Sun in Cancer or Pisces would great too but would need a lot of energy to bring out my 12th house Sun which is why my Leo is perfect. We shine together with my Mercury & Asc in Leo.

Last edited:

!4C

As I recall, a man's sun conjunct/parallel a woman's moon is a very powerful bonding aspect. Not sure why, but it seems to work well.

Both of my parents have scorpio suns. An unlikely combo, some say, but my mother also has scorpio moon in the same degree as my father's sun. They've been inseparable since they met 45 years ago. Their relationship remains playful, like a teenage romance.

As I recall, a man's sun conjunct/parallel a woman's moon is a very powerful bonding aspect. Not sure why, but it seems to work well.

Both of my parents have scorpio suns. An unlikely combo, some say, but my mother also has scorpio moon in the same degree as my father's sun. They've been inseparable since they met 45 years ago. Their relationship remains playful, like a teenage romance.
My Leo's Moon is conjunct My Sun & Jupiter. My Mars Trine Venus, Mercury & Mars.

AppLeo

You guys... mercury can only be one sign away from the sun. Venus can only be two signs away from the sun.

My ideal man.

Sun in Aries
Moon in Scorpio
Cancer Rising
Mercury in Aries
Venus in Pisces
Mars in Scorpio

Last edited:

theV

You guys... mercury can only be one sign away from the sun. Venus can only be two signs away from the sun.

My ideal man.

Sun in Aries
Moon in Scorpio
Cancer Rising
Mercury in Aries
Venus in Pisces
Mars in Scorpio

Your Moon in the 8th and Capricorn ascendant plays a major role in your pick. I can see the important of 8th moon in your choice of scoprionic partner. I see you are inclined to chose a partner who possess an introvert and a deep persona. However, you don't neglect your fiery side.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

My ideal man.

Sun in Aries
Moon in Scorpio
Cancer Rising
Mercury in Aries
Venus in Pisces
Mars in Scorpio

Yes with you Apps ive been able to sense the scorpio from you for some time now, so to me also its not surprising you've chose moon in scorpio.

Im just shocked by the mercury in aries with you, i would have thought more of a mercury in leo.

AppLeo

Your Moon in the 8th and Capricorn ascendant plays a major role in your pick. I can see the important of 8th moon in your choice of scoprionic partner. I see you are inclined to chose a partner who possess an introvert and a deep persona. However, you don't neglect your fiery side.

theV, I really appreciate you knowing why I picked those placements. I definitely took my moon and cap asc into perspective. I’ve also got my mars conjunct dsc, so I needed someone with an intense individuality to them.

Yes with you Apps ive been able to sense the scorpio from you for some time now, so to me also its not surprising you've chose moon in scorpio.

Im just shocked by the mercury in aries with you, i would have thought more of a mercury in leo.

Scorpio power :alien:

And the thing with the mercury in Aries... Mercury can only be one sign away from the sun. With the Sun in Aries, he can only have his mercury in either Taurus, Aries or Pisces. I figured Aries would be the best.

Chrysalis

theV, I really appreciate you knowing why I picked those placements. I definitely took my moon and cap asc into perspective. I’ve also got my mars conjunct dsc, so I needed someone with an intense individuality to them.

Scorpio power :alien:

And the thing with the mercury in Aries... Mercury can only be one sign away from the sun. With the Sun in Aries, he can only have his mercury in either Taurus, Aries or Pisces. I figured Aries would be the best.

Yes true, im just very anti aries everything, i hate aries energy id have preferred taurus in your case.

Mercury in aries are going to be soooo argumentative, oh and the drama, they love a bit of drama, you need someone to be able to listen to you, not talk over you trying to get their words in first....aries are so irritating :annoyed:

AppLeo

Yes true, im just very anti aries everything, i hate aries energy id have preferred taurus in your case.

Mercury in aries are going to be soooo argumentative, oh and the drama, they love a bit of drama, you need someone to be able to listen to you, not talk over you trying to get their words in first....aries are so irritating :annoyed:

I’m already argumentative and to the point, so it won’t be a big deal. Aries is a good sign though. Why do you hate Aries so much?? I’m kind of attracted to selfish people..

obsidianmineral

If you're going to hate on Aries then hate on Leo as well. They're pretty much just as irritating but in different areas. One is irritating due to impatience and aggressiveness, while the other is irritating due to its mostly false ego and extreme selfishness. This is why I think the best fire sign is Sagittarius. (Even though I'm an Aries myself)

AppLeo

Omg, stop hating on the the signs. All signs are good and bad in their own ways. I love all the signs and appreciate the different things they bring to the table.