Solar Esclipse conjunct South node?

hbn_235

Hey I'm wondering what will happen when the solar eclipse in Virgo hit my natal south node? I also see that transit Jupiter hit my vertex as well.

I'm kind of feel nerves about this energy because I do not know what to expect with this placement.

Solar Eclipse 2015.jpg

hbn_235

Any input are welcomed......I found this meaning online but still confused to what it means: [FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Self-centered tendencies surface during the period these aspects are effective. They reveal egotistical attitudes associated with the natal south node which have created handicaps in the past and presently conflict with positive experiential potentials described by the natal north node. The self-awareness fostered by these aspects contributes to the capacity to develop selfless attributes that promote personal growth and reinforce constructive solar eclipse activity. Events that manifest under this configuration stem from selfish action which the individual perpetrates or action of which he or she is the victim. (Eclipse Interpretation Manual by Rose Lineman)[/FONT][/FONT]

hbn_235

Solar Esclipse conjunct South node in the 7th house

Hey I'm wondering what will happen when the solar eclipse in Virgo hit my natal south node in the 7th house? I also see that transit Jupiter hit my vertex as well in the 7th the same time.

I'm kind of feel nerves about this energy because I do not know what to expect with this placement.

Also, I found this meaning online but still confused to what it means: [FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Self-centered tendencies surface during the period these aspects are effective. They reveal egotistical attitudes associated with the natal south node which have created handicaps in the past and presently conflict with positive experiential potentials described by the natal north node. The self-awareness fostered by these aspects contributes to the capacity to develop selfless attributes that promote personal growth and reinforce constructive solar eclipse activity. Events that manifest under this configuration stem from selfish action which the individual perpetrates or action of which he or she is the victim. (Eclipse Interpretation Manual by Rose Lineman)

Solar Eclipse 2015.jpg

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

hbn_235

Thank you all who have seen this topic all 95 times...finally got an answer from elsewhere.....

solar eclipse in virgo conjunct your natal sn in virgo may illuminate and activate natural abilities, such as analytical ability, acute attention to detail, and perhaps even cleaning. if it's in the 7th, this may be tied in to relationships/partnerships. transit Jupiter conjunct natal vertex in virgo may indicate a fortuitous (Jupiter) pre-ordained (vertex) connection that may be connected with a relationship (7th), and it may help you be more expansive, philosophical, and upbeat. being in virgo, perhaps it may require some work, or be health and/or work-related.

hbn_235

Solar Eclipse In Virgo conjunct South node in Virgo 7th house?

Hey I'm wondering what will happen when the solar eclipse in Virgo hit my natal south node in the 7th house on September 13th? I also see that transit Jupiter hit my vertex in virgo 7th house as well.

Also I do not remember what happen the last solar eclipse when it was in the opposite sign.

Solar Eclipse 2015.jpg

hbn_235

Re: Solar Eclipse In Virgo conjunct South node in Virgo 7th house?

Hey I'm wondering what will happen when the solar eclipse in Virgo hit my natal south node in the 7th house on September 13th? I also see that transit Jupiter hit my vertex in virgo 7th house as well.

Also I do not remember what happen the last solar eclipse when it was in the opposite sign.

hbn_235

Re: Solar Eclipse In Virgo conjunct South node in Virgo 7th house?

hbn_235

Does Anyone know what will happen when the Solar Eclipse Conjunct natal South Node?

Does Anyone know what will happen when the Solar Eclipse in Virgo on September 13th, 2015 Conjunct my natal South Node in Virgo in my 7th
house?

I have both my natal and natal+Solar Eclipse Transit uploaded

Thanks!

astro_2gw_01_hbn_235.67409.31422.jpg

Solar Eclipse 2015.jpg

Agitha

Hello!

I know it's been a while, but could you please share what kind of experience you lived with these transits?

I'm looking into the total solar eclipse that'll happen in July 2019 which will be conjunct my natal south node and, surprisingly, I will also have transit Jupiter retrograde conjunct my vertex!

Hey I'm wondering what will happen when the solar eclipse in Virgo hit my natal south node? I also see that transit Jupiter hit my vertex as well.

View attachment 55061

jangle

Hello!

I know it's been a while, but could you please share what kind of experience you lived with these transits?

I'm looking into the total solar eclipse that'll happen in July 2019 which will be conjunct my natal south node and, surprisingly, I will also have transit Jupiter retrograde conjunct my vertex!

Hey same here! bump!

my sn is 9*cancer........