The Left in 2018: Unhinged

david starling

Dirius, the right-wing zealots here make stuff up. Occasionally, there's a small grain of truth that's twisted into an outright lie, but it's usually entirely made up.

JUPITERASC

So none of you is concerned of the clear voter fraud
that has been going on in your country?
Dirius, the right-wing zealots here make stuff up.

Occasionally, there's a small grain of truth that's twisted into an outright lie, but
it's usually entirely made up.

Democratic Attorneys In Broward County FL
Want Illegals Votes To Count Too :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9VASCiVSt8

CROOKED COUNTY EMPLOYEES
CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF CREATING BALLOTS!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuK2BDUidhY

4qhc9r71mvs11.png

Dirius

Dirius, the right-wing zealots here make stuff up. Occasionally, there's a small grain of truth that's twisted into an outright lie, but it's usually entirely made up.

Voter fraud isn't a far fetched possibility, but something that does actually happen often in most countries, specially when it comes to local communities. Calling it a "conspiracy theory", regardless of the fact that there are plenty of examples of this occuring on a worldwide scale, even inside the U.S. itself, is just trying to dismiss the conversation.

I mean, come on, ballot boxes suddenly appearing out of nowhere in the most awkward places? and containing either a majority or a totality of votes that only favour one party? It is a controversial situation that you guys should be addressing.

david starling

Voter fraud isn't a far fetched possibility, but something that does actually happen often in most countries, specially when it comes to local communities. Calling it a "conspiracy theory", regardless of the fact that there are plenty of examples of this occuring on a worldwide scale, even inside the U.S. itself, is just trying to dismiss the conversation.

I mean, come on, ballot boxes suddenly appearing out of nowhere in the most awkward places? and containing either a majority or a totality of votes that only favour one party? It is a controversial situation that you guys should be addressing.

The voting fraud called "voter suppression" is far more of a problem as far as fairness goes. That's a red-state thing, so you won't hear anything about it from the far-right media.

JUPITERASC

Dems_Honor_Voter_Fraud.jpg

Dirius

The voting fraud called "voter suppression" is far more of a problem as far as fairness goes. That's a red-state thing, so you won't hear anything about it from the far-right media.

There is no such thing. Studies have shown that ID requirement laws have not had a significant effect in voter turn out, or prevented large amounts of people from participating in elections.

Any legal citizen in your country does have the capacity to acquire an ID if they so desire. Evidence suggests that while there is a case to be made about socio-economic factors affecting an individual's tendency to posses a photo ID, by no means it is a law that would prevent any individual (regardless of gender or race) from excersicing their right to vote. I mean, are you implying black or hispanic people can't get an ID? because that would be just a lie.

Besides, voter ID is a requirement in every other democracy in the world. It is not something "new" or unheard of, it is known to work.

CapAquaPis

In my home state California, we maintained a supermajority Democratic state govt. and a new governor Gavin Newsom (currently Lieu. Gov). to take his seat next January. Since 1970, except mild Republican victories in 1990 and 94, Cal. had a Democrat majority, because of our strong social liberal and progressive positions. The epicenter of Cal. Democratic voting and political power lies in L.A. and San Francisco (cities and metro areas) on each halves of the state.

david starling

There is no such thing. Studies have shown that ID requirement laws have not had a significant effect in voter turn out, or prevented large amounts of people from participating in elections.

Plenty of studies that show there iS a significant amount of voter suppression, as well as "discouragement". But, most importantly, some red-state governors have discussed it openly as an election strategy.

david starling

Anyone who believes that everyone's vote should count should be against the current version of the Electoral College. In my opinion, it effectively invalidated the Presidential "elections" of Bush Jr. (1st term) and Trump.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Any legal citizen in your country does have the capacity to acquire an ID if they so desire. Evidence suggests that while there is a case to be made about socio-economic factors affecting an individual's tendency to posses a photo ID, by no means it is a law that would prevent any individual (regardless of gender or race) from excersicing their right to vote. I mean, are you implying black or hispanic people can't get an ID? because that would be just a lie.

Besides, voter ID is a requirement in every other democracy in the world. It is not something "new" or unheard of, it is known to work.
main-qimg-6ee387083726d5f117bcdec3a0cdad3e

Dirius

Plenty of studies that show there iS a significant amount of voter suppression, as well as "discouragement". But, most importantly, some red-state governors have discussed it openly as an election strategy.

It does not david, because as I said, any citizen in your country can get an ID. Nothing prevents them from getting one. Saying it is "discouraging" is just a silly argument. Studies actually show by raw numbers that districts have not suffered major drops in voter turn out.

It is an election-strategy once you consider non-citizens are voting, there is voting impersonation going on, etc. and all in favour of one party. So yeah, having clean elections is a strategy that would favour them, but there is nothing wrong with that.

david starling

It does not david, because as I said, any citizen in your country can get an ID. Nothing prevents them from getting one. Saying it is "discouraging" is just a silly argument. Studies actually show by raw numbers that districts have not suffered major drops in voter turn out.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. :biggrin:

JUPITERASC

It is an election-strategy once you consider non-citizens are voting, there is voting impersonation going on, etc. and all in favour of one party. So yeah, having clean elections is a strategy that would favour them, but there is nothing wrong with that.
90mimb_pgoypvS2xS1rpnflt_540.jpg

In my home state California, we maintained a supermajority Democratic state govt. and a new governor Gavin Newsom (currently Lieu. Gov). to take his seat next January. Since 1970, except mild Republican victories in 1990 and 94, Cal. had a Democrat majority, because of our strong social liberal and progressive positions. The epicenter of Cal. Democratic voting and political power lies in L.A. and San Francisco (cities and metro areas) on each halves of the state.
And we can see what those progressive policies have wrought -- vagrants setting fires, openly shooting heroin, urinating and defacting in public, living in tents on sidewalks, breaking into cars, early release of felons, sanctuary cities costing more money in crime, floods of illegals draining the welfare system and straining the infrastructure to the breaking point. It will only get worse.

A first step would be to clean the voter rolls of dead people and duplicate registrations. Then make sure everyone registered is a legal citizen. Require vote ID.

California is a trillion in debt so having lots of fires gives them access to federal emergency funds.

People can vote by mail so no one can be intimidated at the polls. Alabama required voter ID in their last primary and I read the black vote actually increased. At the very least make people put their thumbprint on ballots so when a question arises it can show if there are duplicates or not.

In Florida, the Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes admitted that she let illegals and felons vote, destroyed ballots, mixed in legit ballots with provisional ballots (which haven't been verified). She has been investigated before. I don't know why this woman isn't in jail or at the very least fired. I think the new Gov. Ron DiSantis will finally do that after all this bad publicity. The judge who recently looked at this mess said Florida was the laughingstock of the world.

Voter suppression is a left wing dog whistle to their base.

CapAquaPis

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/16/cherokee-nation-leader-elizabeth-warren-cnn/

There goes Elizabeth Warren's chances for the presidency. Dems are criticizing her for bringing up the subject now before the midterms.

“The problem with the DNA test is that it proves nothing of relevance as to whether a person is a citizen of an Indian Nation and a member of an Indian Nation,” Hoskin Jr. said. “DNA at best can give you some indicators of some markers that indicate you’re related to somebody who lived long ago that might have lived North or South America.”

The guy who tested her sample didn't even compare it to Native American DNA because he didn't have any. He used Mexican and Peruvian.

:happy::happy:

DNA consultants who tested her with a "Colombian" match, are now bankrupt and under investigation for fraud, tampering and gave the rich and famous the rigged tests they wanted. I don't know Ancestry and 23andMe uses them, they are still around and in the last 4 years, sent e-mails informing people who have any % certain geographical genetic origin show up on their results are NOT instant members of 1. the Cherokee Nation or/and Native American tribes, 2. biological race or ethnicity, nationality or culture, and province or region doesn't scientifically exist nor it's real, they're only social and political constructs in humanity, and 3. not to be colorblind, it's important for their clients to understand the difference.

Later, Chuck Hoskin Jr, elected principal chief of the Cherokee Nation in OK said DNA doesn't determine Cherokee identity, only through legal documentation, tribal affiliation, community association, kinship lineage and social-cultural ties, and he said "using DNA to claim my heritage, even vaguely, is wrong, misusing and appropriating, even is a white supremacist and settler colonialist action, and very unscientific, let alone pseudo-scientific, and even Nazism believed in having genes made a person let's say a Jew, for example, of a true ethnicity, or stereotyping what a cherokee looks like or how much American Indian they are" and convinces the OK state, US federal and UN Int'l Law to end indigenous and minority cultural theft and fraud, as well the Cherokee Nation can sue Warren for defamation, racial impersonation and poor misrepresentation that "silences and violences" actual Cherokee citizens, American Indians and people of color.

Reading his astrological profile: 1974/75 birthdate (New Years' eve or day, the Capricorn sun dates with a Leo moon but is Libra personality) vs his father's Chuck Hoskin who was an OK state representative in the 1990s-2010s (they have a Cherokee Nation delegate in congress now, Kimberley Teehee) is a Jan 28-29, 1952 (pisces moon) baby that reminded me of my grandpa having a late January Aquarius birthday and her daughter/my Mom born in the early 50s, his father spoke out against "fake" Indians aka "Pretendians", "Wannabes" and "RacEthnic shifters or shoppers" naming a few from Miley Cyrus and her father Billy Ray to Ronni Hawk to Ian Ousley to esp. Elizabeth Warren. The Hoskin family insist this is not political which was at first presumed in the late 2010s, they are Democrats like almost all the 8 Principal chiefs (except one) and the Cherokee Nation are one of the most Republican in voter registration, note OK is the reddest state since the 1970s...and ironically were connected to the "Solid South" of the post-Confederate "Dixie-Democratic" one party regime, all I know is Hoskin Jr. states the Democrats are filled up with new-age-yup-hippie-sters playing Indian and the Republicans had to put up with Neo-Nazis, white nationalists, the religious fringe and Alt-Right known to hate Natives, Hoskin sr and jr are also fighting a fellow tribal citizen OK Governor Kevin Stitt (GOP).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

And the Left is becoming more unpopular like the right or going by for example, Marine Le Pen of France, the Alt right presidential candidate is expected to win, could be a sign the SJW Left could be rejected later in this country.

CapAquaPis

The right are "not reactionary bigoted hatemongers" when they call for unity, homogeneity and a common culture to unite all Americans in the name of god, family, community and humanity...and charged the left for using diversity to install division like "they have in California" (I read posts on this thread included this page criticizing the then governor Jerry Brown and the current almost recalled governor Gavin Newsom). COVID-19 in 2020, Trump was not reelected and impeached twice in 2021, and a war between Russia and the Ukraine, the world has been in a lot of turmoil and crisis. And the global protests of 2019 and my own fears of the US' own natal Pluto return next year (2023) will have a large-scale global impact.