12th House Stellium / Saturn Return

emg396

Hello All,

Would love some insight on my chart. I feel that the huge emphasis on the 12th House in my chart is generally a massive burden emotionally and psychologically. Occasionally I am able to see and appreciate the gifts I feel it gives me and have hope for the evolution of my life, but now as my Saturn return approaches, feelings of deep repression and hopelessness pervade.

I am a filmmaker and have struggled intensely to find a supportive work environment. I often feel as though the things I am good at are not appreciated or compensated by the world in a sustainable way, and simultaneously I am unable to have the confidence to put myself out into the world fully. It seems like things tend to fall apart no matter how I attempt to hold them together.

Any insights on strengths or areas of growth or improvement I can be aware of moving into my Saturn return would be much appreciated.

I would also be curious to hear any thoughts on my nodal axis / north node in Aquarius and what this could indicate about the future.

Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_erin.2601.3550.jpg
    astro_2gw_erin.2601.3550.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 28

kshantaram

Premium Member
5th lord mer for luck-edu-position with rahu NNode over acq first,
reformist, acting skills, rise-fall in life,
seek ancestral blessings observing fast on No-moon evenings taking milk-fruit;

ketu separative node now 1.5yr transit over mer-rahu acq first,
pain-injury-surgery head-nerves-skin-lower legs-toxic issues to care;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers sun mornings at the alter at home;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart for rahu;

ketu leo 7th separative in relationships; high self-pride;
abdominal pains-heart-stomach etc;

rahu-ketu overlapping transits 1.5yr now tending to life reversals to care;

scorpio inimical-malefic for cap asc,
research-occult-investigative-forensic aptitudes,
stress-delay in career-recognition;

moon-mars-sat-venus cap stellium 12th for foreign lands,
aptitude for event management; detached attitude;
cap ambitious-hardworking; mars elevated methodical-disciplined;

jup lord 11th for gains elevated cancer 5th for luck-edu-advisory position,
but zero deg and weak, may wear yellow sapphire over pendant;

natal jup debilated aspect cap 12th impacting health, expenses, foreign lands;

jup-sat opp, misjudgments-misssed opportunities to care;
elevated jup and elevated mars in opp at war defeating each other and void;-

jup retro towards gemini 5th, aspect own sag 11th for gains, delayed results though;

sat return now 2.5yrs calling for long-term critical decisions of life
impacting next 30 yrs;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;
sat cap elevated aspect over libra 9th supportive of luck-edu-distant travels;
sat now 4-5m retro towards sag 11th,
gains through technology, old people, old friends to watch for;

jup lord 11th for gains during the year transit inimical scorpio 10th,
career dev and gains under stress, research-occult aptitudes/interests;
jup scorpio trine own pisces 2nd supportive of family-finances;
trine elevated cancer 6/7 protective of health-employment-marriage-business;

jup retro these 4-5m towards libra 9th for luck,
advisory-director roles to watch for though delayed;

hope information helps take stock, adapt-integrate as relevant,
do ack and promptly share ground feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
Hi,
Indeed you have a stellium in Cap in 12th, even though at least your Venus must be considered in the first house, being so close to the Asc. That is a nice thing to have. You must know the transits right now through Capricorn are hell, with Mars Saturn BML and Pluto in there. House wise, any transit through the 12th is difficult, I remember even Jupiter making me suffer when transiting the beginning of that house. But the cocktail is so strong in Capricorn right now, it won’t even matter which house it’s in. I suppose Caps and Cancers have it the worst. You have a real big stellium there, with the Saturn return on top of that.
You have to remember it’s temporary. Transits trough Capricorn are very harsh right now and we have to keep our calm and wait till they pass. Mars is the harshest and most irritating influence; it will pass into Aquarius this mid-may, but then retrogrades back to torment us a bit more in August and September. Then he’s gone. Saturn keeps you feeling restricted till the end of 2020. That year in October we’ll also have the big conjunction everybody’s talking about, of Mars Saturn Pluto Jupiter in the last decan of Capricorn. Everything that applies to a Saturn transit applies here: control, calm, it is not permanent and what matters is how we dealt with difficulty. Think of Cancers, who possibly have it worst, like the world is coming to get them. A good way to live this transit for you, as the Capricorn stellium that you are, would be to try to ascend to positions of power. Pluto and Saturn are not very artistic but they can give you resistance, stamina and ambition. I don’t know if that speaks to you, especially since you are a Pisces Sun and that kind of thing probably doesn’t interest you much, but this is the transit you’re living. You could feel scattered by it or you could start climbing, knowing that it’s not about beauty and art, but about ierarchy and ambition, in an organised structure. If a position in a company or in any institutional structure is proposed to you, know that you would probably climb the ladders. That is not exactilly a filmmaker’s dream, but it is what we have now. This is how a conjunction of the malefics in Capricorn could play if it’s not to be a living hell: through ambition and stamina in organised social structures. You must not forget that your stellium is in your first whole house. Some of the planets, like Venus and Saturn are very close to the Ascendant, in the place described by Gauquuelin as being the most active in the chart, so don’t take this twelve quadrant house thing so literally. Even the most enthusiastic quadrant house system astrologers admit that near the Asc a planet is to be considered in the first house. So you have traction. The Ascendant pulls the chart and decides what to do. And we can say all we want about malefics, but they have energy.
You also have natal Pluto right on the MC, which is very indicative of someone ascending to a position of power. The only danger here would be abusing that power. Pay very much attention to this later on in life, not to go down too abruptly because of abuse. Apart from that, if you keep control, patience and restrain from harsh and definitive actions, everything will work out fine. You have this Moon Uranus conjunction in twelve, so once again, restrain from nervous sudden decisions, don’t act on those moods. With so much Capricorn in twelve, plotting becomes you much better:) I’m joking it’s more like planning, waiting, strategizing. Jupiter is on the cusp of the sixth’, so you’ll work a lot and with pleasure. NN is in the first with Mercury so you’ll express yourself in a way that seems noble, coming from a high place, or your motivations and allure will seem honorable. I also observed that George White was right in saying that NN in the first or tenth gives a high stature. With that and Venus on the Asc, wich always makes one attractive, you should be reasonably equipped to face the world.
Good luck!

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
would appreciate feedbacks on the reading offered,
true-untrue-insightful, traits-talents-events-prospects etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram