Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 04-21-2008, 12:44 AM

"Cursed" days of the week and transits.

Hi all,

I'm a beginner at this dimension of astrology, so bear with me if I've provided not enough information and whatnot.

I've discovered that for the past while, everything bad that could happen always happens on Wednesdays. Whether it's an argument and tension within my family, with my boyfriend, or with my school, it's always on Wednesdays. Would my natal chart (with transits) provide an explanation for this?

Also, in two months, I will be graduating, but there are a few bumps in the road that might prevent me from doing so. How do the next few months look with the transits (I'm assuming they are relevant)?

Thank you very much if you can help me.

Here is my chart:

Unread 04-21-2008, 09:31 AM

Re: "Cursed" days of the week and transits.

I'm pretty much a beginner myself in this area of astrology, so I'll be interested myself in what answers you get Whitney!

But I can't think of any sort of transits that would trigger every seven days on a Wednesday. Most likely there is more than one cycle at work.....

Does something seem to happen EVERY Wednesday, or would it be like the same Wednesday every month or so....

Perhaps the Moon's motion round the chart triggers something else, something to do with one of the outer planets whose motion is far slower. If we're talking once a week, that sorta correlates with Moon every 90 degrees, conj, square, opposition, square, back to conj.

Tags
cursed, days, transits, week