The Twelfth House Discussion Board

magj-kat

I find Mercury in the 12th H people to be very intuitive, and Merc/Virgo 12th to be great lovers of risky learning experiences, very brave souls...in fact.

Scorpio sits between my 12th and first houses, so obviously, I'm a Scorpio Ascendant. Interestingly, I have Pluto conjunct Mars in Scorpio 12th house (very powerful placement, supposedly) and Saturn conjunct my Ascendant. (I happen to have my Sun in Capricorn on the cusp of my 2nd and 3rd houses.)

Does anyone have any thoughts about this?

I have moon conjunct uranus in the 12th house (in leo) and trine my 8th house aries sun. I have a very rich psychic/spiritual life, which I attribute to the strong 12th house also pulling in the 8th house energy, and to all that fire.

barbh

Account Closed
I have Moon and north node in the 12th house, and needing my 'alone' time is putting it mildly! I am an introvert and spend most of my time alone. Hey, wasn't it that famous old movie actress who always said 'dahling, I vant to be alone!' Yep, she had 12th house stuff for sure. 12th house planets cannot tell the whole story, since I have mars in pisces in 8 and jup in pisces too. There are some very outgoing 12th house people. Think of George W for instance! yikes.
barb