Is there such a thing?? I bring "bad luck" to business owners

haileyscomet

Im probably thinking too much but I cant help it. I worked for someone few years ago, the business got quieter and quieter until the owner was bankrupt. I started working at this place that Im currently employed, two and three years ago when I wasnt working there at that time, it was so busy, now its getting quieter and quieter. I like to think its the economy but its not as similar businesses are busy. I work part time and dont deal with the clients first hand ...Im just really suspicious. I have aspects in my chart that tell me Im destined for a quiet uneventful life...Could this affect my work? :alien:

Lin

I'd have to see your chart to have ANY clue...

Also: in this economy the number of failed businesses must be many more times that which they were prior to let's say 10 years ago.
Some cities are known for poor numbers of businesses that have survived.

You don't give us your position at these businesses....or any type of information.
You could have been hired (without knowing it) in a 'waning' period of the business' life span.

So it's like saying, I worked as a companion for an older person who eventually died.
You would not know if the person had 20 years left to their life or 6 months. You probably would not have been told....same thing with a regular business. Unless you were hired as the chief accountant, how would you be able to tell the true health of the business?
LIN

dr. farr

Actually its a synastry matter (or composite), ie the subtle energetic interaction of an employe with a boss (or business owner); also, as Lin points out, the timing of your being hired could have been unfavorable for the company doing the hiring, in your specific case.

As far a you yourself being a "Jonah", no, that's rank superstition!

haileyscomet

Even though there are many other people working I feel like its me!! This business was estabalished in 1997, large clientile, doing good during the economy now going dowhill. I hope Im just crazy.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ja.11308.6118.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_ja.11308.6118.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 13