a powerfully placed part of fortune

freedomlover

my part of fortune is 29 degrees leo in the 11th house....
does this mean I will be a leader among society... or a leader among my neighborhood or a leader among my friends.....

what do you guys think?????what does this mean what do you guys interprete

will post my chart but the part of fortune will not be on there(astro.com)

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...s=0;ast=&nhor=1&cid=6k3filefCWnij-u1250819058

Hmmm.... Leo has to do with children... it's in the 11th house of groups......you are asking if you will be a leader........ sounds like you are the Pied Piper! (google that if it is too out-of-date for you .... sorry, couldn't resist:tongue:)

Nah, seriously, your fortune may turn when you work with children in some way, or follow your own creative/ artistic dreams, or teaching sports/games of some sort to groups, sports coach,etc. The POF is disposited by your Sun in Gemini in the 9th. You aren't into gymastics are you? Looks like the position for a gymnastics coach - or like, I said some other sports/game. Sun in Gemini also rules the 11th house. Looks like the teacher/advisor of some kind of group there, too.

The theme is echoed with Jupiter, the ruler of your 3rd and 6th houses, being in the 5th house, retrograde in Aquarius. There's definitely a 5th/11th house theme of luck going on here. With Jupiter being retrograde, there may be a lesson to learn before it manifests.

FL

Last edited:

katydid

my part of fortune is 29 degrees leo in the 11th house....
does this mean I will be a leader among society... or a leader among my neighborhood or a leader among my friends.....

what do you guys think?????what does this mean what do you guys interprete

will post my chart but the part of fortune will not be on there(astro.com)

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...s=0;ast=&nhor=1&cid=6k3filefCWnij-u1250819058

It could be that you will be known for some artistic endeavors among your fellow artist community as well. 29 Leo is pretty creative and artisitc and the 11th would be your peers.
Do you paint or create anything beautiful?

redwolf481

It could be that you will be known for some artistic endeavors among your fellow artist community as well. 29 Leo is pretty creative and artisitc and the 11th would be your peers.
Do you paint or create anything beautiful?

you hit it right on the spot...I am an actor who is a creative writing and philosophy major I am trying to move to london right now to go after my career more profesionally

redwolf481

Hmmm.... Leo has to do with children... it's in the 11th house of groups......you are asking if you will be a leader........ sounds like you are the Pied Piper! (google that if it is too out-of-date for you .... sorry, couldn't resist:tongue:)

Nah, seriously, your fortune may turn when you work with children in some way, or follow your own creative/ artistic dreams, or teaching sports/games of some sort to groups, sports coach,etc. The POF is disposited by your Sun in Gemini in the 9th. You aren't into gymastics are you? Looks like the position for a gymnastics coach - or like, I said some other sports/game. Sun in Gemini also rules the 11th house. Looks like the teacher/advisor of some kind of group there, too.

The theme is echoed with Jupiter, the ruler of your 3rd and 6th houses, being in the 5th house, retrograde in Aquarius. There's definitely a 5th/11th house theme of luck going on here. With Jupiter being retrograde, there may be a lesson to learn before it manifests.

FL

of course I know the pied piper... I have creative and artistic dreams... what do you think my test is with jupiter...I m am enthralled now

redwolf481

I really wanna make movies for kids just like jim henson, hayoa miyazaki do as well...I believe it helps kids develop and gives them substance...we went from the never ending story, the dark crystal, the muppets, the lion king to hannah montana, bratz and ect..and we wonder why this generation has no substance

freedomlover

you hit it right on the spot...I am an actor who is a creative writing and philosophy major I am trying to move to london right now to go after my career more profesionally

Philosophy major? Oh! So THAT'S the Sun in Gemini in the 9th! :lol:
(You still have the chart for a good coach, on the side, too) Oh, well. I knew that there was such a strong 11th/5th Leo/Aq theme that you were either with children or being very creative yourself, so I lumped it all under "following your own creative/artistic dreams"

Good luck in all your endeavors! Maybe you will write screenplays or be a director, too? And with Moon/Venus/North Node in Taurus in the 8th, I would think you should be able to get all the financing you need for your projects!

FL

redwolf481

Philosophy major? Oh! So THAT'S the Sun in Gemini in the 9th! :lol:
(You still have the chart for a good coach, on the side, too) Oh, well. I knew that there was such a strong 11th/5th Leo/Aq theme that you were either with children or being very creative yourself, so I lumped it all under "following your own creative/artistic dreams"

Good luck in all your endeavors! Maybe you will write screenplays or be a director, too? And with Moon/Venus/North Node in Taurus in the 8th, I would think you should be able to get all the financing you need for your projects!

FL

question does pluto rule my 2nd house or does mars....

if its pluto pluto is so strong in my chart it would mean lots of money....if mars I can see why i am broke lol...does mars in the 9th mean I will make my money overseas.....my mars is weak by sign but i believe strong by aspect and position.....right???

freedomlover

I really wanna make movies for kids just like jim henson, hayoa miyazaki do as well...I believe it helps kids develop and gives them substance...we went from the never ending story, the dark crystal, the muppets, the lion king to hannah montana, bratz and ect..and we wonder why this generation has no substance

I knew it, I knew it! I could see film in that chart - and there is the connection with children, too! That's how your philosophy and Sun in Gemini fit in, too - you want to use movies as a medium for moral lessons. You pursue that dream, girl - it is definitely in your chart! And I agree with you 100% about the decline in quality films for children to watch!

freedomlover

if its pluto pluto is so strong in my chart it would mean lots of money....if mars I can see why i am broke lol...does mars in the 9th mean I will make my money overseas.....my mars is weak by sign but i believe strong by aspect and position.....right???

I would count Mars as primary ruler, Pluto as co-ruler. Mercury rules the 12th house - which is the film industry, and also the 9th - which could show a foreign country, among other things. Mercury is conjunct Mars in Cancer in the 9th, and both are tightly trine Pluto Rx in your 1st. So, to me, this carries with it the possible interpretation of meeting a foreign investor or making movies abroad - or hooking up with a director with lots of financial clout.

In addition to ruling film, on a psychological level, it rules self-undoing. Mercury in Cancer in the 9th, along with Chiron in Gemini in the 9th. This tells me that communication may need to be strengthened. Chiron is trine your Ascendant and sextiling your Descendant in Aries. This shows a need to strengthen communication with bold/assertive people and with males.

9th house also carries much of our earlier life communciation patterns with our parents. You have Mercury in Cancer and Mars in Cancer - did you have difficulty asserting yourself with your parents? In my experience, both can be very difficult placements to overcome - takes some conscious effort to self-heal and overcome. Yours are easily aspected, though, but Pluto Rx in Scorpio in the 1st can show a barrier to some kind of emotional healing and flow needs to occure there.

This may not seem related to your career aspirations, but it is very much so. The healthier you are on all levels, the better your work will be - and the better connections the Universe can make for you. If you have any problems in communication, esp. assertiveness - start working on that now. If you have any stored anger/resentment, etc - start working on that now. At least, in my humble opinion.:smile:

I've read many things, and truly believe, that your finances are magnetized to you with your joy and givingness of self, and release of emotional blockages. Your chart has a "mystic rectangle" shape between Mars/Mercury trine Pluto and Venus trine Neptune with sextiles been Mars/Mercury and Venus and Pluto and Neptune. Seems like a perfect description to me.

Best of luck!

Freedomlover

redwolf481

I would count Mars as primary ruler, Pluto as co-ruler. Mercury rules the 12th house - which is the film industry, and also the 9th - which could show a foreign country, among other things. Mercury is conjunct Mars in Cancer in the 9th, and both are tightly trine Pluto Rx in your 1st. So, to me, this carries with it the possible interpretation of meeting a foreign investor or making movies abroad - or hooking up with a director with lots of financial clout.

In addition to ruling film, on a psychological level, it rules self-undoing. Mercury in Cancer in the 9th, along with Chiron in Gemini in the 9th. This tells me that communication may need to be strengthened. Chiron is trine your Ascendant and sextiling your Descendant in Aries. This shows a need to strengthen communication with bold/assertive people and with males.

9th house also carries much of our earlier life communciation patterns with our parents. You have Mercury in Cancer and Mars in Cancer - did you have difficulty asserting yourself with your parents? In my experience, both can be very difficult placements to overcome - takes some conscious effort to self-heal and overcome. Yours are easily aspected, though, but Pluto Rx in Scorpio in the 1st can show a barrier to some kind of emotional healing and flow needs to occure there.

This may not seem related to your career aspirations, but it is very much so. The healthier you are on all levels, the better your work will be - and the better connections the Universe can make for you. If you have any problems in communication, esp. assertiveness - start working on that now. If you have any stored anger/resentment, etc - start working on that now. At least, in my humble opinion.:smile:

I've read many things, and truly believe, that your finances are magnetized to you with your joy and givingness of self, and release of emotional blockages. Your chart has a "mystic rectangle" shape between Mars/Mercury trine Pluto and Venus trine Neptune with sextiles been Mars/Mercury and Venus and Pluto and Neptune. Seems like a perfect description to me.

Best of luck!

Freedomlover

your right on the dot..I have allready healed a lot and gotten over the anger and resentment but yes it was there lol...I agree about finances..and I still do have problems with assertive aggressive people...I love to debate and argue my points passionatly but if someone is super aggressive I fall apart....I also have much much much problems communicating my thoughts and ideas clearly.....(neptune..and uranus my thought come very fast and I think in pictures) I have been working on this a lot and funny pluto is opposite my mercury and mars right now...and I know I absolutly have to find a way to get better at debating with agressive people.....

what about my dream girl?

what does the mystic rectangle mean...any description i find doens{t give me many details

I dont just want to work with kids I believe all of america is suffering right now as well...especially my generation...its funny when we either cultivate ourselfs or we become materiliastic(second house)

freedomlover

Quoting redwolf481:

your right on the dot..I have allready healed a lot and gotten over the anger and resentment but yes it was there lol...I agree about finances..and I still do have problems with assertive aggressive people...I love to debate and argue my points passionatly but if someone is super aggressive I fall apart....I also have much much much problems communicating my thoughts and ideas clearly.....(neptune..and uranus my thought come very fast and I think in pictures) I have been working on this a lot and funny pluto is opposite my mercury and mars right now...and I know I absolutly have to find a way to get better at debating with agressive people.....
On the super assertive/aggressive people, were any of your family members like that? I've had the same problem "falling apart" if someone gets aggressive with me. It stemmed from "authority figures" who "tore into me" when I was younger, and not knowing how to deal with the energy, it kind of paralyzed me - didn't know how to respond, so just got quiet. Astrological transits indicating this would be Pluto in Cap you mentioned. Pluto is currently backing away from the opp with your Merc/Mars in Cancer - but just so he can make another run at it! PLuto will station direct the first week in September - so watch for events, there, but then will not actually hit an exact opposition till late fall/early winter time period. He will station retro on 4-6-10 at 5' Cap and make another backward and forward pass, stationing Direct on 9-13-10 at 2'47" Capricorn - directly opposite your Mercury in Cancer. Watch for that date and time around it. Also, Pluto stationed direct this past April 4th directly opposite (although a few arc minutes short) your Mars in Cancer. Did anything come up in the week or two on either side of that date? IF so, and it is unresolved, that may tell you what needs worked on.

Also, be aware that many times the face-off between a Mercury in Cancer and a Pluto in Capricorn ( even in symbolism) is that you have been trained to see the Pluto in Capricorn figure as controlling your money/supply - as to whether you get it or not. The subconscious risk of possibly offending and "losing your supply" is a biggie to get around.

what about my dream girl?
I said, "You pursue that dream, girl" - meaning "go for your heart's desire" and was referring to you as "girl" as part of a slang descriptive term giving encouragement as in "you go, girl". I felt safe to use it because your chart had a little Venus symbol indicating you were female.:wink:

what does the mystic rectangle mean...any description i find doens{t give me many details
This was what I said about it before. You might also think of it in terms of "The Secret". If you haven't read that or seen the video, you might want to. It would proably help you understand what I'm trying to explain.
I dont just want to work with kids I believe all of america is suffering right now as well...especially my generation...its funny when we either cultivate ourselfs or we become materiliastic(second house)
Yes, I understand that - you would not be working directly with children - but making films, etc that would entertain them and teach them good values. And that applies to more than just children by age - but to the "child" in all of us.

Also, I accidentally missed this earlier post of yours. While re-reading today, I caught it:
of course I know the pied piper... I have creative and artistic dreams... what do you think my test is with jupiter...I m am enthralled now
Sorry about the Pied Piper thing. I didn't know your age. I say some things like that to my children's friends and they just look at me and blink.

As to the test with your retro Jupiter in the 5th - the only thing that came to mind was possibly some kind of returning to your "child inside" - if you've lost her in any way. Look for any areas where you've conformed to be what someone else wanted you to be. Jupiter in Aq in the 5th also speaks to freedom and equality for children. You might look at any incidents when you were a child when you didn't feel "free and equal and unique" to others, esp. grownups - and look to heal those experiences. I'm sure then you can use this through your films to help other children feel free and equal and unique.

FL

All depends if you following Traditional astrology or Modern.
House systems Traditional v Modern
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8463

N Node, moon and venus in 8th house suggests women will be most beneficial to your financial status, career and life's Lessons...

Also it's not a good idea to give that link to your astro.com account cos others could go in an mess around with things. It's better to upload chart after saving to hard drive on reduced image of 63% in extended chart selection.

I'm a modern astrologer and use Equal house and scorpio rules 2nd therefore pluto which is in late 1st house, I call this the 'plutonic lid' as you will keep yourself aloof and distant and other people may find it hard to read you.

Your saturn is challenged by square to Jupiter, opp to moon and quincunx to sun. Saturn in 2nd may suggest a fear of poverty, quincunxed to sun can suggest a very difficult and touchy person who suffers from vague sense of inferiority and haunted by anxiety for no apparent reason. Maybe dad (saturn) didn't quite understand you as a child. Opposition to moon suggests mother was reserved when showing affection and poss had to endure financial hardships. Jupiter square saturn suggests a lack of confidence in expansion, bit of 'see saw' personality

Jupiter in Aquarius Retrograde suggests air/communications go inward to be analaysed before they come out. Mercury conj mars suggests good debator and poss bit argumentative on occasions. Higher education a must and lots of travel and poss living abroard are indicated with 9th house planets

When T Pluto gets to 11' your IC there will be Major transformations then with home roots and poss relocation. Keep an eye on progressed moon for timings

Ruler of 6th pisces/neptune placed in 3rd with opp to merc/mars presents challenges with day dreaming,communications, sapping your energy at times and needing more sleep on occasions to.

When Saturn crosses your Asc in Libra will be a time of slow downs and not great for starting new projects either.

Saturn is the Lord of Karma and master teacher, but really he's trying to teach us about ourselves. It wants us to be responsible, hard working, dutiful and learn our Lessons properly, so they won't have to keep being repeated. Therefore, is usually suggests things slowing down, delays, limitations and restrictions so we can learn these Lessons.

What Saturn does is 'test' what is of value to you and what is working in your life. It wants structure and hard work. If something isn't working--- it may well end--- so something better can be put in it's place. Saturn will rebuild but not how it was before...... Uranus will break and not rebuild

redwolf481

N Node, moon and venus in 8th house suggests women will be most beneficial to your financial status, career and life's Lessons...

Also it's not a good idea to give that link to your astro.com account cos others could go in an mess around with things. It's better to upload chart after saving to hard drive on reduced image of 63% in extended chart selection.

I'm a modern astrologer and use Equal house and scorpio rules 2nd therefore pluto which is in late 1st house, I call this the 'plutonic lid' as you will keep yourself aloof and distant and other people may find it hard to read you.

Your saturn is challenged by square to Jupiter, opp to moon and quincunx to sun. Saturn in 2nd may suggest a fear of poverty, quincunxed to sun can suggest a very difficult and touchy person who suffers from vague sense of inferiority and haunted by anxiety for no apparent reason. Maybe dad (saturn) didn't quite understand you as a child. Opposition to moon suggests mother was reserved when showing affection and poss had to endure financial hardships. Jupiter square saturn suggests a lack of confidence in expansion, bit of 'see saw' personality

Jupiter in Aquarius Retrograde suggests air/communications go inward to be analaysed before they come out. Mercury conj mars suggests good debator and poss bit argumentative on occasions. Higher education a must and lots of travel and poss living abroard are indicated with 9th house planets

When T Pluto gets to 11' your IC there will be Major transformations then with home roots and poss relocation. Keep an eye on progressed moon for timings

Ruler of 6th pisces/neptune placed in 3rd with opp to merc/mars presents challenges with day dreaming,communications, sapping your energy at times and needing more sleep on occasions to.

When Saturn crosses your Asc in Libra will be a time of slow downs and not great for starting new projects either.

Saturn is the Lord of Karma and master teacher, but really he's trying to teach us about ourselves. It wants us to be responsible, hard working, dutiful and learn our Lessons properly, so they won't have to keep being repeated. Therefore, is usually suggests things slowing down, delays, limitations and restrictions so we can learn these Lessons.

What Saturn does is 'test' what is of value to you and what is working in your life. It wants structure and hard work. If something isn't working--- it may well end--- so something better can be put in it's place. Saturn will rebuild but not how it was before...... Uranus will break and not rebuild

a lot of that is right on the mark or close...but what do you think of my part of fortune at 29 degrees leo in the 11th house....

also when pluto gets to 11 degrees at my ic won't that transform my career as well??

I am looking foward to my next saturn transit..I need restructure of my ego and personality and I have a lot of issues and fears with my appearance and have to face it.... also from my suns point of view saturn will be transiting the 5th and Its a much needed transit as well

redwolf481

also if mars rules my second house it will probably be weak..but if pluto(which is battling with venus to be my strongest planet in my chart) rules it and its in the first house..what does it mean

also when pluto gets to 11 degrees at my ic won't that transform my career as well??

If it was going to transform career it would be MC not IC

Again I've just gone into your account and uploaded natal, progressions and transits. You need to learn how to do this properly, co s anyone can do this with your link...:ninja:

Notice your progressed Moon in Aries 6' just gone into your 7th for 2/5year stay.

Your POF is at a 'cricital' degree ie: 29 but is very well aspected :love:

Although the rulers of your 2nd & 8th are in opposition, your pluto is very well aspected to trines to mercury/mars in 9th. Oppositions are much easier to deal with and need balance and usually signify 'other people'

What happened approx 5 years ago when progressed sun conj your MC? did you start a new job or enterprise then? Your natal moon is sextile MC so did you get any assistance from women?

Your planets squaring Asc ie; mars/merc & neptune will at some point proving a little challenging. I have the neptune square Asc and this can cause lot of insecurity and sensitivity espec in teenage years. Also to this day this aspect alone suggests this if you are stressed or overworked you get very tired and need to sleep more? Is that the same for you?

Mars square Asc can make you rush too quickly into things to be a little too abrupt and quick to react to things. Mercury square Asc suggests a very inquisitive nature but also a little too nosy and verbally need to learn when to speak and when not to speak....
Mars conj MC suggest great courage, energy and military energy, great for starting projects for perhaps not enough patient to finish things? Lots of fighting spirit and wilfulness espec when young....

Your sun is involved in a sort of grand trine that involves Asc (which is technically not allowed) and so is Chiron with is Apex of kite

also if mars rules my second house it will probably be weak..but if pluto(which is battling with venus to be my strongest planet in my chart) rules it and its in the first house..what does it mean

http://cafeastrology.com/articles/plutoinhouses.html

I call this a 'plutonic lid' something is held back and reserved suggests much more below the surface than above...

Last edited:

redwolf481

Again I've just gone into your account and uploaded natal, progressions and transits. You need to learn how to do this properly, co s anyone can do this with your link...:ninja:

Notice your progressed Moon in Aries 6' just gone into your 7th for 2/5year stay.

Although the rulers of your 2nd & 8th are in opposition, your pluto is very well aspected to trines to mercury/mars in 9th. Oppositions are much easier to deal with and need balance and usually signify 'other people'

What happened approx 5 years ago when progressed sun conj your MC? did you start a new job or enterprise then? Your natal moon is sextile MC so did you get any assistance from women?

Your planets squaring Asc ie; mars/merc & neptune will at some point proving a little challenging. I have the neptune square Asc and this can cause lot of insecurity and sensitivity espec in teenage years. Also to this day this aspect alone suggests this if you are stressed or overworked you get very tired and need to sleep more? Is that the same for you?

Mars square Asc can make you rush too quickly into things to be a little too abrupt and quick to react to things. Mercury square Asc suggests a very inquisitive nature but also a little too nosy and verbally need to learn when to speak and when not to speak....
Mars conj MC suggest great courage, energy and military energy, great for starting projects for perhaps not enough patient to finish things? Lots of fighting spirit and wilfulness espec when young....

Your sun is involved in a sort of grand trine that involves Asc (which is technically not allowed) and so is Chiron with is Apex of kite

I call this a 'plutonic lid' something is held back and reserved suggests much more below the surface than above...

I broke my laptop and have to use the computer in random places...so I cannot download my chart..I have done this many times so I trust astrologers community....

what does my progressed moon in aries in the 7th mean?

pluto conjunct the ic would be opposed my mc..I read somewhere when this happens it affects the career as well...

isn't the 29th degree powerful???and it being well aspected wouldn't that be good??? what does it mean also if I have the part of fortune in leo in the 11th house very well aspected...will I RULE THE WORLD MUAH HA HA HA jk jk...but what does it mean...? my original question lol

again what does hav ing pluto in the 1st mean in regards to being the ruler of my second house..I had a reading with Jeanne avery the astrologer...she said she believed I would be VERY broke(saturn in the second) as a young person but Then as I got older it would go to the other extreme...she just kept saying...your gonna be VERY VERY VERY wealthy..you got a money chart......which the first part has been true I am 24 and since I was 18 I have been very very very broke...like more broke than most people but I have 6th house problems..its very hard for me to live in the prtesent, structure myself, my work ethic is poor..I don't like routine 9-5 jobs..(thats also sun opposite my uranus singeleton) I mean its very hard I feel like I am in prison..if I am not oworking with my creativity and so far I have only survived in working in bars...but still the bartender money(and being a bartender eludes me)

what does it mean my sun opposite uranus singleton???I just noticed its a singleton...
6 years ago I started college and started doing plays and started working towards my career for the first time though the year before is when I decided to be an actor....5 years ago I went to jail for a minor misdomeanor that I should of spent 20 days in jail for(I got in a simple fight) and went to jail for 10 months..I was 18..I live in texas what can I say...

your ascendant squares are right on..

yeah I count the sun even though its a wide trine to the ascedant...its in a kite formation involving uranus and chiron.........what does that mean???

mars is in a weak sign placement but its strong by aspect and position correct....
what does it mean as far as partners and love relationships go since it rules my 7th house..its not only placed in the 9th house but conjunct my midheaven....

also jeane avery counted my sun as conjunct the midheaven even though its not and only my mars and mercury are....she said its as if mars speaks to mercury and mercury then speaks to the sun or something like that....the 9th house before the midheaven is a powerful placement correct???

redwolf481

also what are your thoughts on my libra rising venus in taurus....I was overweight from 13 to now...I have about 20-30 pounds to lose before I am ripped..libra puts it all over my body though..so i think when I get to my optimal weight I will see my true self....I am a mesomorph a true one and very muscular with broad shoulders...do you look at my placement and see beauty..???? kinda a vain question I know

isn't the 29th degree powerful???and it being well aspected wouldn't that be good??? what does it mean also if I have the part of fortune in leo in the 11th house very well aspected...will I RULE THE WORLD MUAH HA HA HA jk jk...but what does it mean...? my original question lol
http://www.cafeastrology.com/partoffortune.html
Placed in Leo can suggest a leadership position. In 11th can suggest luck and support from friends and even large organisations, may even be quite good for politics here.

If a natal planet is found at 29 degrees of any sign, also known as the Anaretic degree, there can be some real issues with decision-making in that part of the personality represented by the energies of the planet. The native may evaluate and re-evaluate situations before making a move one day, and the next day, jump into the action without listening to himself or herself!
http://www.cafeastrology.com/criticaldegrees.html

Regarding progressed Moon.
Your natal chart is like a photograph as unique as your fingerprint, BUT the 10planets in the sky have not stayed where they were in your natal chart, they have all moved. Predictive astrology is mostly maths where those 10planets are now and the mathematical aspects they make to your natal charts ie: 180'=opposition, 90'=square, 60'=sextile and 120'=trine.

So your personality, grows, develops, changes, matures as we get older, this is reflected by your sun sign changing from it's natal position to the next sign along, so does your Asc and MC sign change. In fact from sun to mars espec are important, as the outer planets really don't move much, using a 'day for a year' secondary progressions.

If you want to research more into Secondary progressions try here
http://cafeastrology.com/secondaryprogressions.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_progression

redwolf481

http://www.cafeastrology.com/partoffortune.html
Placed in Leo can suggest a leadership position. In 11th can suggest luck and support from friends and even large organisations, may even be quite good for politics here.

If a natal planet is found at 29 degrees of any sign, also known as the Anaretic degree, there can be some real issues with decision-making in that part of the personality represented by the energies of the planet. The native may evaluate and re-evaluate situations before making a move one day, and the next day, jump into the action without listening to himself or herself!
http://www.cafeastrology.com/criticaldegrees.html

Regarding progressed Moon.
Your natal chart is like a photograph as unique as your fingerprint, BUT the 10planets in the sky have not stayed where they were in your natal chart, they have all moved. Predictive astrology is mostly maths where those 10planets are now and the mathematical aspects they make to your natal charts ie: 180'=opposition, 90'=square, 60'=sextile and 120'=trine.

So your personality, grows, develops, changes, matures as we get older, this is reflected by your sun sign changing from it's natal position to the next sign along, so does your Asc and MC sign change. In fact from sun to mars espec are important, as the outer planets really don't move much, using a 'day for a year' secondary progressions.

If you want to research more into Secondary progressions try here
http://cafeastrology.com/secondaryprogressions.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_progression

sorry about all the questions I am a gemini after all ha ha