Business idea

bluebird

Banned
First time posting in the horary career section!!

My question was if my business idea would be successful. Ive had these ideas for quite a long time now, a few years actually but never had the courage to launch anything forward until now pretty much. I really want to try my hand at this and see if i can gain some success. I usually stick with romance horaries so im pretty lost on how to read this chart specifically. Any information would be helpful and very much appreciated, as this could be a whole new life direction for me and total game changer! Thank you!

Both Asc/sun in aries
Moon cancer 4H
Part of fortune in 10H

Mars my ruler in 8H is stationing and about to go retrograde and revisit his favourite planet scorpio. He is conjunct saturn who is also rx, and will retrograde as far as 9 sag the same degree mars will station at before he pulls backand starts his own retrograde journey to 23 scorp. Jupiter who is on the 6H is also rx is about to finally!!! Shift gears here and start moving forward. Moon applies to both mars/sat but has already seperated from jupiter. so, so far aspect wise its not looking too shabby!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
I undertand that in horary we dont use outer planets, but that pluto moon opposition looks a bit scary, I dealt with pluto earlier in january when mercury retrograded back to pay him alittle visit and he was not fun at all, very emotional time for me but it was also exactly what i needed to get my priorities straight in a way, and yet i do believe pluto retrogrades aswell, soon actually. So I wonder how he fits into this chart... And speaking of retrogrades merc joins in aswell in a few days he starts his retro phase and gets quite comfy in taurus, which gives venus the opportunity to pass him and join the sun later on in gemini. So Venus knowingly or unkowingly depending how one looks at it, since venus in aries is impatient, therefore being in a blind spot means what exactly? And All these retro planet phases mean delays or more like an opportunity to work the kinks out?

Last edited: