Hoping for love in 2016.

bluebird

Banned
Hey everyone!

Looking at horary to answer when and how ill meet my next love interest :love:

Me: mercury in cap 8H
Potential suitor: jupiter in virgo 5H

I see venus and jupiter applying to my merc, but mars is a square influence, problematic?
Sun is about to change signs and enter cap!
Moon exalted in taurus but in the 12H; moon applying to merc

Saturn in the 7H is worrisome to me.

I would be grateful for any help into my chart.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
This is some good preliminary analysis. Thank you.

Hey everyone!

Looking at horary to answer when and how ill meet my next love interest :love:

Me: mercury in cap 8H
Potential suitor: jupiter in virgo 5H

I see venus and jupiter applying to my merc, but mars is a square influence, problematic?
I believe it is merc that applies jup, since the faster planet applies. Also, Venus applies to Jupiter before Mercury perfects [per Tikana'a kind correction below.].

Mars is out of the delineation, since merc contacts mars after jup.

Sun is about to change signs and enter cap!
Moon exalted in taurus but in the 12H; moon applying to merc
Moon is exalted, which is favorable, and in the unfortunate 12th, which is not. But moon applies unimpeded only to merc, and does not transfer light between merc and jup because moon meets detrimented venus first [again!], in the sign of moon's fall.
[I wonder who this venus may be who impedes things?....]

So to me, moon's applying to merc is not enough to get us to a yes.

But I suppose my greatest concern is the reception between the primary significators for you/merc and potential suitor/jup. You are clearly very eager, looking hard for a suitor, since suitor significator/jup is in the sign of your/merc's dignity and exaltation. But potential suitor does not reciprocate. Rather, you/merc are in the sign of suitor's/jup's detriment.

So even if you do get together with someone, based on moon's action, I am not sure that it will be a very happy coming together from suitor's viewpoint. Thus, I would urge to you take great care with potential suitors; be very wary of suitors with whom you do get together. Take your time and be sure that suitor's inclination toward you is stable and lasting
Saturn in the 7H is worrisome to me.

I would be grateful for any help into my chart.

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
This is some good preliminary analysis. Thank you.

You are right, merc applies (me) first! Jupiter is the potential suitor in my future, but my guess is as good as yours as to who venus is.

Venus rules taurus (12h) and libra(5H) both are hosting moon(taurus) and mars(libra). The rest confuses me because i thought moon was my co sig here or is it representing my question? But if moon meets venus again? Im sorry, but Im a bit lost here :whistling: could it represent someone from my past popping up again? Ive been broken up with someone for a few months now, and yet, ive been eager to get out and about and start looking to meet a suitable boyfriend (right again!). Unfortunately I have had zero luck thus far.

Your concern about the next person i take a 'serious' interest in worries me a bit, how do i fish out what his intentions are? I ask because ive been out of the dating scene for quite some time due to a long relationship.

Thank you for taking a look at my chart. Its greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
venus gets to jupiter first

Good information. Thanks Tikana!

Who is venus? is venus a co sig for me aswell?

We also have moon opposite venus. Any significance here?

We also have venus and mars with mutual reception to each other. Which leads me to ask again, who is venus? Who is mars?

Could the chart also be suggesting that venus is another love interest for my 'suitor in jupiter'?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Your concern about the next person i take a 'serious' interest in worries me a bit, how do i fish out what his intentions are?
Thank you for taking a look at my chart. Its greatly appreciated!

You get to know him very well and very slowly. You take your time and be very, very attentive.

There is no real mystery about how you find out another's intentions. You wait to see what they really are. Not by what they say [talk is cheap], but by what they do, consistently, faithfully.

You already know this, my dear one. :)

Very best to you in this holiday season

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
Looking at my last chart and this new chart venus was retro a few months ago and now she is direct and causing interference, meaning, its someone else. A retrograde period may mean someone coming back. Its another woman, as venus is usually a significator for woman, right?

IleneK

Premium Member
Therefore, the chart may actually be referencing my 'non existent relationship' with the ex, and not necessarily be pointing out a new dude coming into my life, right?

I hope you will forgive the limited quoting above.

I think the chart is referencing the question you asked, so it refers to the unfolding of your life in 2016. And it is advising you, with the significators being averse by sign, that you must be wary and wise and you must apply, carry forward, the wisdom you have acquired in your last relationship.

Except the next time, you require whoever the new suitor may be to demonstrate repeatedly by action what it is you expect from a decent, loving soul before you give him you heart.

This will always work. Then you will know.

Last edited:

Oddity

Your new suitor is going to be married, most likely, at least that's how I read it. Hence the caution. This is NOT the bloke you want.

Point of interest: Saturn lies. In traditional astrology, one of his keywords is 'deception'.

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
Your new suitor is going to be married, most likely, at least that's how I read it. Hence the caution. This is NOT the bloke you want.

Point of interest: Saturn lies. In traditional astrology, one of his keywords is 'deception'.

Ok noted! I will make sure that is the first thing i get clear.

You point this out because saturn is in the 7h right?

I believe your analysis is accurate that this person could be attached when they come into my life. But why does it have to be marriage? Can it be a relationship?

Oddity

With both Saturn and Venus interfering, it's far more likely to be marriage. It's kind of a signature with Saturn on/in the seventh in these kinds of horaries - the spouse, someone with a legal claim, compelling reason the person isn't going to leave that relationship.

bluebird

Banned
With both Saturn and Venus interfering, it's far more likely to be marriage. It's kind of a signature with Saturn on/in the seventh in these kinds of horaries - the spouse, someone with a legal claim, compelling reason the person isn't going to leave that relationship.

Oh, good information thank you! Im taking notes.

What about A pregnancy?

I understand in horary we dont take outer planets into consideration. But we have Uranus retrograde is in the 11H turned 5H for the quesited, and uranus applies by trine to saturn. Uranus will stay in aries for quite some time causing all kinds of little surprises. I think trines are not as malefic, especially since Uranus is retrograde at the moment. Aswell saturn likes security, Uranus is quite the opposite.

Deceptive

bluebird

Banned
This chart is predicting what the next events to unfold may be like, right?

When it comes to horary and timing, When will i make contact with this jupiter? How does this happen?

Oddity

Okay, I don't say that you did this, but is it at all possible that the real question in this chart is 'will I reunite with my ex?' instead of 'will there be someone in 2016?'.

Because without knowing that, any astrologer is probably not going to read it the way you meant it. If he is the only man you can imagine being with, then the horary is going to be limited to - the only man you can imagine being with, because you entertain no other possibility.

bluebird

Banned
Okay, I don't say that you did this, but is it at all possible that the real question in this chart is 'will I reunite with my ex?' instead of 'will there be someone in 2016?'.

Because without knowing that, any astrologer is probably not going to read it the way you meant it. If he is the only man you can imagine being with, then the horary is going to be limited to - the only man you can imagine being with, because you entertain no other possibility.

Not at all. I apologize if all my questions to figure out the chart appears as so. If i wanted to ask about him, i would have cast the chart properly for him and myself, like i did a few months ago.

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
quick clarification. If jupiter in virgo is not the guy i want, or should want. Based on the chart who is this next guy then? My significator is going retrograde so again, who is this dude i will meet up with?

Sun already eclipsed me, i talked to someone from my past the day sun met mercury but it was quite unpleasant. Otherwise i did not meet anyone newor atleast i didnt notice anyone.
Mercury will meet pluto and then meets saturn right before turning forward. So again, who is saturn?

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
Im a little comcerned here... Since this chart was erected the only man i came into contact with was my ex and we are without a doubt done and done! The experience was quite unpleasant, That happened due to my significator mercury going retrograde as well as jupiter turned retro... But then i met someone at the end of january (a few guys, but this one in particular stands out as he seems to like me enought to talk to me everyday), i do believe sun was in aquarius by then, I pulled a chart a few days later to see what was happening between us...

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91187

He seems to be consistant, but its been only been like 10 days, im a bit nervous about him and around him.

Does chart 2 match the play out of chart 1?

Some thoughts would really help me out make sense of this man who suddenly out of nowhere popped into my life and seems to be glued to me lol

In chart two, Sun and mercury are faster planets so im wondering if his interest in me is only temporary...!

IleneK

Premium Member
i met someone at the end of january (a few guys, but this one in particular stands out as he seems to like me enought to talk to me everyday),

<...>

He seems to be consistant, but its been only been like 10 days, im a bit nervous about him and around him.

<...>

Some thoughts would really help me out make sense of this man who suddenly out of nowhere popped into my life and seems to be glued to me lol

Refer to the original chart. It is what tells you about your next love interest in 2016.