Symmetrical unknown chart pattern?

Andrea_

What is this chart pattern?

Hello, I discovered an interesting pattern in the 9 Harmonic Charts and I was wondering what could such a pattern signify and if it has a name. I know there is a Sea-Saw/Hourglass pattern, but then then the 2 planets at the bottom, linked through a semi-sextile, symmetrically trine 2 conjuncting planets each, and then those 2 conjuncting planets trine again a different planet at the top of the chart. Then everything in the upper side is linked through quintile, semi-sextiles or semi-squares. Then we return at the 2 planets from the bottom and they symmetrically semi-sextile a planet that the other one opposes. Which means, there's this little rectangle formed of semi-sextiles (sun-jup-saturn-pluto) and with the hour glass aspect in the middle (sun opp saturn; jup opp pluto).
Then Sun from the right side biquintiles Moon and Venus which are trined by jupiter on the left side, and jupiter on the left side biquintiles mars and mercury which are trined by Sun on the right side. Jupiter trines ASC and DSC, while Sun squares them. Sun trines the Nodes while Jupiter squares them... i initially thought it resembled a butterfly pattern but a little differently
I attached the image

Does anybody know if it has a name and what it can signify? :wink:

p.s: I'm not actually asking for an applying interpretation, i think i should've posted this in the Natal Section

Attachments

• symmetricalpattern_.jpg
    symmetricalpattern_.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Krewster

The pattern(s) becomes less interesting if you remove Nept and Uran (was it?) to which the aspects displayed in your graphic do not lie since out of orb.

The core remains, though (i.e., the super-thin rectangle composed of 30-150-30-150) which I call the Highway (for lack of a better term).

Yes, please post in the Natal-Aspects/Configs section, though I doubt you'll find a soul ready to give meaning to your 9th harmonic highway (including myself despite having a small handful of familiars with natal chart Highways).

Despite no distilled meaning for the config in a natal chart, the label remains helpful for keeping in mind how certain transits/synastry to one planet in the Highway will aspect all the config's planets.

Last edited: