Obsession indicators, anyone?

Andrea_

Quick thoughts on this relationship? 12 trines, 12 conjunctions, 8 sextiles...

Hello guys :D

I thought I should give it a try with astrology on this one.... so I've just met a guy (well, actually I met him 4 months ago) and the bond between us is just so wonderful and I have a feeling that we could develop a really deep mutual understanding as I already have some intuitive feelings concerning what he's going to say/act/be in a place ro another...! And there's a lot of sexual attraction too. But we have some issues verbalising everything... because neither of us is really sure about what we really want :)) we rely a lot on gestures, feelings, and a lot of "hidden messages" talking, rather than straight to the point (i'm much more direct than him) He's a Gemini with Moon & Venus in Taurus, I'm a Capricorn with Moon & Venus in Aquarius. My Mars is in Cappi too, His Mars is in Virgo. I'm not sure about his birth hour thought... But what do you think about our synastry?

[[[ if you can't see the pictures - as it happened to me - among others, we have: sun trine moon, moon trine moon, sun trine mars, mars trine venus, venus trine sun, moon trine venus, venus trine mercury, mars trine jupiter, sun trine uranus, sun trine neptune, Moon trine uranus, moon trine neptune... saturn sextile venus, saturn sextile mercury, saturn sextile neptune, uranus sextile pluto, pluto sextile moon, pluto sext venus, pluto sext uranus, pluto sext neptune, jupiter conjunct pluto, pluto conj pluto, nep conj neptune, uranus conj uranus, saturn conj saturn..., moon, merc, venus, mars conj Neptune and Uranus;;;; if his ASC is indeed Scorpio, then our ASC are sextiling each other, his conj my Midhaven and mine trines his Venus...;;; my MD however opposes his Venus while his MD trines my Jupiter...;;; Juno conjunct Sun& Jupiter in the Ist house)

and these 5 being the neg. aspects...
My Pluto opp his Sun (they are over 5 degrees apart though... astro.com doesn't even show this aspect :d)
Pluto opp his Moon
My Pluto square Mars
His Saturn sq my Jupiter ]]]

And his only Mercury aspect is a square to my Saturn... may this also lead to the poor "verbal" thing between us? (I'm asking this because I wasn't expecting him to close within himself in such a way and get all upset and "I don't care" when he had mistaken the all-too-cautious-capricorn in my with a refusal to be more than friends...)

Does anything indicate a perfect/intense relationships, do we have any chances together, is there any element indicating an obsession with each other, as lately I simply can't stop thinking about him? (hm, maybe too much neptune?)

We also have a lot of quincuxes = mercury inconj mercury; mercury inconj mars; moon inconj sun; moon inconj jupiter; mars inconj moon; mars inconj venus...

Last edited:

Sweet Starz

Im a gemini with moon and venus in taurus. Yikes. Moon and venus in aquarius.

A gemini with taurus placements can be very different from other geminis. They can be possessive, passionate, sensual and wanrs stability. They like to be reassured in love.

Dont resort to playing games and let him know how u feel onde in a while.

U have alot of goid aspects.

Pluto = obsession, power plays

U are the pluto. Dont be too dominant and manipulative.

Andrea_

Ugh, I got used to trying to control the "bossy" energies :innocent: I'm a capricorn with capricorn ascendant after all :))

The thing is, he's reall careful with what he says and does, and maybe too rational I'd say. It's like he doesn't want to be too involved, YET. At first he was all over me while I wasn't that interested... Now I really got to like him, but I have sooo many things to do and so little time and I'm tired and this ufinished "love affair" consumes me even more... I don't know.

It bothers me that he doesn't seem that interested anymore. Or maybe it's just a passing period... what do you think? There were too many feelings initially to think that... everything simply vanished form his head. Do we look like we have any chances together? Any major impediments in our chart? Any good advice to better interpret his strange behaviour, all that -talking really respectful and being sweet but avoiding opening his heart like he used to- and being really evasive when I want us to actually talk about this issue?

I read that this february was seen as a rough period for Venus-influenced people like us...

Last edited:

Sweet Starz

I have venus conjunct pluto with my daughters father. He has venus conjunct pluto natally.

Ill never forget him.

I was the pluto. We were together for 6 years.

We have a 4 year old daughter.

He hasnt seen her in a year.

I saw him the other day in court ;(

kimbermoon

The influences for synastry do appear very much supportive in this case. Obviously being of the same generation, both have Pluto in Scorpio; indeed this intense energy can lead to jealousies, and obsessions in relationships...this energy is all about intensity and depth in commitments; much depends on the stage of individual development of character each of you brings to the table, because, unless balanced, the energy can create difficulties with power and issues of control...there is a strong component for dominance, involved here. Remember also that the oppositions can also indicate 'development' once one garners the understanding and attentiveness to resolve any major conflicts...there is a strong need for co-operation andequilibrium in this connection...:smile: