When/Will I Dance Again?

moonstark

My attempt at a horary question...

Not sure how much background information I should add but last March I was diagnosed with a malignant bone tumor in my right leg, necessitating multiple invasive surgeries. I have some nerve damage / paralysis due to the surgery that has lasted many months. I currently require a wheelchair and a walker to get around. The doctors do not know if/when/how much function will return.

I've attached two versions: one with whole sign and the other with regiomontanus. Not sure if horary will yield more info than natal astrology but I'm grateful for any insights.

Thanks for looking!

moonstark

Oops... charts below...

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 16
  • horary 2.jpg
    horary 2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 20

appleberry

Regiomontanus:

-says its way too early to tell, which is a good thing because nothing is aspecting, so the answer would have been negative...
-The moon is combust, not good, shows a weak situation.
- I think the reception of Venus, but Saturn in Venus detriment shows your present incapacity to dance.

There's hope I think, but you can probably ask the question again when you feel the situation has changed some.

I'm sorry for your situation.

dr. farr

Ascendant under 1 degree is too early even for me to be comfortable with re to delineating the chart: re-ask this same question again, soon.