Guess my Ascendant! Guess it.

Janus

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, if not can someone please move it to the correct one?

I thought of a good game to play. I've posted a picture of myself (from a couple of years ago, but still fairly similar to my current look), and I want you guys to see if you can guess my Ascendant! I'll give you a clue: my Ascendant is either Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Saggittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces :).

Also, if you can guess anything else in my chart based on my appearance you get extra points, but the main game is the ascendant.
52473000.png
52473000.png

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 67

Ixaee

Cancer
Libra
Pisces

Something 'soft' as you appear very gentle and compassionate.. though it could be that you have a 'soft' aspect to your ascendant, or moon/neptune/venus in your 1st house.

Plenty of other things affect your appearance besides just ascendant sign alone :wink:

Janus

Plenty of other things affect your appearance besides just ascendant sign alone

That is true :).

None of those 3 are correct though. I'm not sure if I have any soft aspects to my ascendant...I do have some oppositions though. And I don't have any planets in my 1st house, though I have 2 asteroids if that makes any difference...

Edwotica

Sagittarius Rising, I have a few Sag friends, including my brother, and they've all kind of got a horse face, a little longer with a defined nose.

Janus

A couple of your guesses are sort of close...but keep trying. What do you mean horse face?! Lol :biggrin:

LonelyRed

Banned
Leo. I mean, you freaking posted with a cat, and you had the nerve to ask! :whistling:

Either that or maybe gemini. Also, did you put this picture on cuteboyswithcats.com ?

First guess was Sag, so I'm staying with either a fire sign or the opposite sign, Gemini. Maybe Aquarius as your eyes are wide-set.

If you are a taurus rising, which would be my third and last guess... then you must cuddle with that dang cat all of the time! lol.

Last edited:

Janus

I guess I'll give it to lonelyred, I am a...

:geminiimg: Gemini Ascendant! :joyful:

Rushing was sort of close - I have a Capricorn Sun and Virgo Moon.

Edwotica was sort of close too - I've read Gemini's have a thin face or a face longer than it is wide, kind of like a horse face. Also I have a few planets opposing the ascendant (Venus, Saturn and Ceres).

So yeah...if you want you can try and guess other things about my chart based on my pic, or you can post your own and let us guess your ascendant!

Saturnian

Reminds me of Kannon's descriptions on Ascendant.According to him mutable ascendants appear to have somewhat of a longish face.
I guess in your case Kannon's description on ascendants are accurate.