Is my birth mother someone I know?

neptunian

Hi,

Is my biological mother someone I know?

I don't know my birth parents' identity. I'm wondering if she is somebody in my life or totally a stranger. Maybe she is in my life with a different role; but i don't know. Maybe never connected with me since then.

I think aspects, receptions can tell about this; but i don't know interpreting receptions. I'll give my try.

My significator Saturn is retrograde; i am searching about a past issue. Mother is the tenth house in horary. Venus represents her. Venus is in cancer. My significator saturn's detriment sign. And venus doesn't have an essential dignity in saturn's sign. I don't know how should i interpret this reagarding my question?

Moon is in the twelfth; maybe she is a stranger which i don't know. But there is an aspect between saturn and venus.

What do you think? I hope somebody helps me.

Attachments

• birthmotherr.jpg
    birthmotherr.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 40

Januarystorm

moon in the 12 but close to the ascendant

i would like to point out the south node being conjunct the moon, ketu in vedic astrology, is a point of seperation, ketu cuts in half where rahu multiplies

this is purely out of intuition that i sa y this but i get this feeling the chart is trying to tell you you have two moms and you do know your real mom...she is right there in cancer lookin at you

neptunian

moon in the 12 but close to the ascendant

i would like to point out the south node being conjunct the moon, ketu in vedic astrology, is a point of seperation, ketu cuts in half where rahu multiplies

this is purely out of intuition that i sa y this but i get this feeling the chart is trying to tell you you have two moms and you do know your real mom...she is right there in cancer lookin at you

Januarystorm, thanks a lot :) You gave me insight.

I haven't realised ketu conjunct moon till you say. It relates. Also my significator is in moon's detriment sign. I think it was an unwanted pregnancy for her. She doesn't give any clue if she is somebody i know.

Can we see from this horary chart whether she lives somewhere near or far..:unsure:

tikana

Hi,

I don't know my birth parents' identity. I'm wondering if she is somebody in my life or totally a stranger. Maybe she is in my life with a different role; but i don't know. Maybe never connected with me since then.

I think aspects, receptions can tell about this; but i don't know interpreting receptions. I'll give my try.

My significator Saturn is retrograde; i am searching about a past issue. Mother is the tenth house in horary. Venus represents her. Venus is in cancer. My significator saturn's detriment sign. And venus doesn't have an essential dignity in saturn's sign. I don't know how should i interpret this reagarding my question?

Moon is in the twelfth; maybe she is a stranger which i don't know. But there is an aspect between saturn and venus.

take a DNA test.

neptunian

take a DNA test.

Hi tikana,

I don't know who they are; if i know, i can try it. Lately, i literally begged my adoptive father to tell me something. He said, ask your aunt. (his sister) She lives in abroad, far away. I don't understand why he wanted me to ask her.

Neptunian

Is my birth mother someone I know?
Hi,

My significator Saturn is retrograde; i am searching about a past issue. Mother is the tenth house in horary. Venus represents her. Venus is in cancer. My significator saturn's detriment sign. And venus doesn't have an essential dignity in saturn's sign. I don't know how should i interpret this re-garding my question?

Querent = Saturn retrograde (not all things of Saturn (Capricorn = Mother) are easily known or seen, (also some misconception is present with retrograde planets) Saturn in your first house-all things pertaining to unearthing records (Mercury) trine Saturn could be obtained with some effort put forth by you with considerable ease, the Mother's identification (Sun) which is hidden in Virgo in the 8th house will have to be obtained by some work made by you, Saturn is work.

Moon is in the 12th all things that pertain to Women's concerns are in the dark, hidden. She could live abroad, Moon is in Sagittarius in Saturn's term.
Aunts in a woman's chart from the Father's side is ruled by the 6th house which is Mercury of Gemini on that house in dignified-exalted Virgo (physical accounting for) in the 8th house of hidden mystery, Mercury is opposing Neptune will deny in the future (wish to be separated from the matter) she may not yeld up any information.

The planet Venus rules the Mother in the chart..she is openly (7th H.C.) opposing your research efforts (Saturn) which is apparent from the angle of putting you up for adoption, but I think it also means any contact you make with her should you find out who she is will not be welcome.

Your Father (4th house) has given you the answer from a brief higher platform moment of inkling (Uranus in values Taurus in the 4th) is in mutual reception with Jupiter (wisdom) one of your co rulers in your first house, the exchange status has a slight bit of enlightening value for its revelation, Jupiter is involved. You may have some future sway over him and the mutual reception (should you wish to pry any further) means he will yeld that information to you in small bits, has already.

Jupiter in mutual reception, gives to Uranus and vice versa a way out of their seperate & each placement (predicament in 'Fall from Grace'), a chance to experience the other planets placement; Uranus dignified as co lord of Capricorn, and Jupiter back in harmony (Doris Chase Doane works of 'Brotherhood of Light' lessons by C.C.Zain-Modern Horary Astrology) in Taurus in your 4th house, the H.C. of your Father's higher knowledge, his possession of wisdom.

Hope this helps
Wishing you would find solace for an answer

Student of Astrology

neptunian

Neptunian

Querent = Saturn retrograde (not all things of Saturn (Capricorn = Mother) are easily known or seen, (also some misconception is present with retrograde planets) Saturn in your first house-all things pertaining to unearthing records (Mercury) trine Saturn could be obtained with some effort put forth by you with considerable ease, the Mother's identification (Sun) which is hidden in Virgo in the 8th house will have to be obtained by some work made by you, Saturn is work.

Moon is in the 12th all things that pertain to Women's concerns are in the dark, hidden. She could live abroad, Moon is in Sagittarius in Saturn's term.
Aunts in a woman's chart from the Father's side is ruled by the 6th house which is Mercury of Gemini on that house in dignified-exalted Virgo (physical accounting for) in the 8th house of hidden mystery, Mercury is opposing Neptune will deny in the future (wish to be separated from the matter) she may not yeld up any information.

The planet Venus rules the Mother in the chart..she is openly (7th H.C.) opposing your research efforts (Saturn) which is apparent from the angle of putting you up for adoption, but I think it also means any contact you make with her should you find out who she is will not be welcome.

Your Father (4th house) has given you the answer from a brief higher platform moment of inkling (Uranus in values Taurus in the 4th) is in mutual reception with Jupiter (wisdom) one of your co rulers in your first house, the exchange status has a slight bit of enlightening value for its revelation, Jupiter is involved. You may have some future sway over him and the mutual reception (should you wish to pry any further) means he will yeld that information to you in small bits, has already.

Jupiter in mutual reception, gives to Uranus and vice versa a way out of their seperate & each placement (predicament in 'Fall from Grace'), a chance to experience the other planets placement; Uranus dignified as co lord of Capricorn, and Jupiter back in harmony (Doris Chase Doane works of 'Brotherhood of Light' lessons by C.C.Zain-Modern Horary Astrology) in Taurus in your 4th house, the H.C. of your Father's higher knowledge, his possession of wisdom.

Hope this helps
Wishing you would find solace for an answer

Student of Astrology

I appreciate your interpretation Student of Astrology. Thank you so much. :)

Yes, so much effort.. After all the years of trying to learn something, finally my (adoptive) father told this. He pointed out to his sister in abroad. But i can't guess what she knows. By the way, she went abroad the year i was born. That is what i know.

What is interesting, the last time when i saw her; she showed me photos of a man on social media. I asked who he is; she said he is a friend of hers from the university times, late 1980s. She tried to cover up his name; but i saw his name. Then she changed the topic. I don't know whether this man has a connection with me or not.
Aunt lives in another country; i don't know when i can see her in person. If i ask such a question on the phone, she probably won't tell anything.

I agree with you, I think only my adoptive father can tell this secret to me if somebody tells. I'll try to learn.

Of course; Student of Astrology, your answer made me happy. :)

tikana

Hi tikana,

I don't know who they are; if i know, i can try it. Lately, i literally begged my adoptive father to tell me something. He said, ask your aunt. (his sister) She lives in abroad, far away. I don't understand why he wanted me to ask her.

Ahh use 6th house then and see if theres past aspect or strong mutual reception

Aunt is not your birth mom
However look at immidiate past saturn aspect

neptunian

Ahh use 6th house then and see if theres past aspect or strong mutual reception

Aunt is not your birth mom
However look at immidiate past saturn aspect

Actually she is a cold person, it is logical her not being my mom.

Maybe aunt just knows something with that past aspect.

Thanks a lot tikana for sharing your answer. :)

neptunian

Neptunian,

Are the parents that raised you, who you call mum and dad, good to you? Have they taken care of you as their child?

My adoptive mother, yes. She did all she can do, I love her so much. My adoptive father, no. He just destroyed my psychology. Treated my mother badly.
Mine is curiosity. I just want to know who my birth parents are, what type of people; i won't even dig deep, i learnt to look at my own way. They didn't show up so far. I won't make my (adoptive) mother sad for people who didn't care about me. I just wanna learn. Maybe finding a photo; so that i can understand who i look like. :)

I can't help myself wondering about my origins. I don't expect meeting my birth parents anymore; where were they all the years.... but of course i wanna know about my ancestry. :)

neptunian

If i were you, id ask do i know my birth mother. Then look at 1/10.

I was confused about how i should ask this type of questions. Thanks for telling this, tikana.:smile: Then as you said, i'll check directly first and tenth house. I will ask it this way when i feel the right time to ask :)

Nightsky

Banned
May be, you know her. She is in the 9th of ur adoptive parents meaning "in abroad"

When u say ur aunt can't be ur mother cos she is cold. Mlnot all mothers be affectionate. Some cold woman do give birth to kids and abandoned them. That is the result of orpahanages in this world.

CapAquaPis

There are stories of people who learned their sisters and aunts are actually their biological mothers. In the past (esp. most of the 20th century), social stigma of having a baby while single and in their teenage years made some families adopt a child or rearranged family relationship structure to hide these stigmas. There was a movie discussing a character finding out her sister is really her mother, forgot the movie title (IMDB should help rather quickly).

neptunian

There are stories of people who learned their sisters and aunts are actually their biological mothers. In the past (esp. most of the 20th century), social stigma of having a baby while single and in their teenage years made some families adopt a child or rearranged family relationship structure to hide these stigmas. There was a movie discussing a character finding out her sister is really her mother, forgot the movie title (IMDB should help rather quickly).

Yes, i agree there can be such cases... For me, i don't think my aunt is my biological mother but she went abroad around the year i was born. This causes suspicion. It can be a coincidence. Moon's being in 12 in this horary:unsure: makes me think mother wants to hide herself or in another country. I don't know that movie, i will search about it; if i can find, I will watch. Thanks.