My chart is....unreadable to me

elevated

I'm definitely going to be reading the guides and threads on here, but for now this is all a foreign language.

[redacted]

To anyone who is kind enough to read this, are there any interesting tidbits? I learned quite a lot already about my moon and pluto conjunct thanks to Luney in another thread, but I would definitely love to know more!

Appreciate any help I can get! Good night!

Last edited:

MoonBucket

Hmm, looks like you have a birthday coming up. ;) That's about all I can say with confidence for now. Regrets in advance for the sketchy notes below:

I'm just getting back into astrology after about 30 years and have to relearn most of the basics (houses, signs, interactions, aspect structures such as Yods and T-squares, etc.), but something I would look at is the natal Sun-Saturn conjunction in the 7th house (ruled by Aries), which is being transited by the utopian revolutionary Uranus, soon to be followed by transiting Sun, Mercury, and Chiron the Wounded Healer. Uranus is an outer planet and therefore a slow mover (despite being associated with sudden changes and breakthroughs), so the inner planets will catch up to it.

Natal Mercury retrograde in Aries (in 6th house ruled by Pisces) being transited by current Mercury also retrograde would seem to indicate some lifelong difficulties or frustrations with communication which are being exacerbated now. Maybe Chiron coming along soon will be able to help (planets and other items travel counterclockwise around the chart, except when they are retrograde). Maybe some old grievance or chronic misunderstanding will be smoothed over or resolved.

I would look at natal Venus opposing the North Node, as well as the Yod pattern formed by Mercury and Uranus on one side, and the North Node on the other. Sorry, but the meaning of the Node and the Yod fall into my current knowledge gap.

You do have a lot of native planets and other items on about the 10th degree of various signs, so they are all in aspect with one another, and when something transits the 10th degree, it has some interaction with each of those or with the structure(s) they are part of. Another significant degree to consider for transiting planets is about 25 degrees Aries (your natal Sun-Saturn conjunction).

The planets represents types of energy, the signs are like filters or modulators of that energy, and the houses represent different areas of life.

I wish I could include something about the signs and houses involved, e.g., what it means that Sun and Saturn's energies are interacting through the filter of Aries in whatever area of life the 7th house represents, or what Mercury retrograde means in the filter of Aries (maybe some stubbornness [butting heads] or anger involved in the communication failure?) or what the 6th house represents (and how the Pisces rulership affects it), but I have forgotten a lot about houses and signs. On my list for study, though!

Well, a lot of beginner's blather with probably not too much insight, but I hope some of this helps!

P.S. -- I won't be offended by any corrections that might be offered by experienced members.

Last edited:

Renee35

I'm definitely going to be reading the guides and threads on here, but for now this is all a foreign language.

di2YOjq.png

To anyone who is kind enough to read this, are there any interesting tidbits? I learned quite a lot already about my moon and pluto conjunct thanks to Luney in another thread, but I would definitely love to know more!

Appreciate any help I can get! Good night!

Your Sagittarius Moon and the planets in Pisces will make you pick astrology up easily, you do love to learn and to travel!

You like the truth and facts, that's what the planets in Aries tell us and I believe you're a woman so this also tells us you like to "rescue men" you believe are victims. Sometimes that part of you is exploited by men that are actually bad and putting you on....

You'd do very well being your OWN boss - you may be already.

You tend to date men that are disrespectful, degrading in some way, they never realize you're the best and their ego inflation is absurd. They always believe they're VIP's or the Alpha, usually they're blowhards.

Love will be found with someone that's loyal, good looking, calm in a crises, and money oriented/motivated. They'll have something special about their home thanks to the Mars in Taurus bit.

elevated

Hmm, looks like you have a birthday coming up. ;) That's about all I can say with confidence for now. Regrets in advance for the sketchy notes below:

I'm just getting back into astrology after about 30 years and have to relearn most of the basics (houses, signs, interactions, aspect structures such as Yods and T-squares, etc.), but something I would look at is the natal Sun-Saturn conjunction in the 7th house (ruled by Aries), which is being transited by the utopian revolutionary Uranus, soon to be followed by transiting Sun, Mercury, and Chiron the Wounded Healer. Uranus is an outer planet and therefore a slow mover (despite being associated with sudden changes and breakthroughs), so the inner planets will catch up to it.

Natal Mercury retrograde in Aries (in 6th house ruled by Pisces) being transited by current Mercury also retrograde would seem to indicate some lifelong difficulties or frustrations with communication which are being exacerbated now. Maybe Chiron coming along soon will be able to help (planets and other items travel counterclockwise around the chart, except when they are retrograde). Maybe some old grievance or chronic misunderstanding will be smoothed over or resolved.

I would look at natal Venus opposing the North Node, as well as the Yod pattern formed by Mercury and Uranus on one side, and the North Node on the other. Sorry, but the meaning of the Node and the Yod fall into my current knowledge gap.

You do have a lot of native planets and other items on about the 10th degree of various signs, so they are all in aspect with one another, and when something transits the 10th degree, it has some interaction with each of those or with the structure(s) they are part of. Another significant degree to consider for transiting planets is about 25 degrees Aries (your natal Sun-Saturn conjunction).

The planets represents types of energy, the signs are like filters or modulators of that energy, and the houses represent different areas of life.

I wish I could include something about the signs and houses involved, e.g., what it means that Sun and Saturn's energies are interacting through the filter of Aries in whatever area of life the 7th house represents, or what Mercury retrograde means in the filter of Aries (maybe some stubbornness [butting heads] or anger involved in the communication failure?) or what the 6th house represents (and how the Pisces rulership affects it), but I have forgotten a lot about houses and signs. On my list for study, though!

Well, a lot of beginner's blather with probably not too much insight, but I hope some of this helps!

P.S. -- I won't be offended by any corrections that might be offered by experienced members.
Thank you for taking the time to read my chart! I will admit that quite a few of the things you have mentioned in your post are beyond my knowledge on even the most basic level at this time, but I am going to try my best and peruse Google to try and get some kind of understanding. You mentioned "difficulties/frustrations with communication which are being exacerbated now", and "old grievance or chronic misunderstanding will be smoothed over or resolved".....How very interesting, because since Feb or March of this year I have been on a spiritual journey that goes quite well with your words! This is more than just great news to me, so I thank you for posting from the deepest depths of my heart! :lol:

Your Sagittarius Moon and the planets in Pisces will make you pick astrology up easily, you do love to learn and to travel!

You like the truth and facts, that's what the planets in Aries tell us and I believe you're a woman so this also tells us you like to "rescue men" you believe are victims. Sometimes that part of you is exploited by men that are actually bad and putting you on....

You'd do very well being your OWN boss - you may be already.

You tend to date men that are disrespectful, degrading in some way, they never realize you're the best and their ego inflation is absurd. They always believe they're VIP's or the Alpha, usually they're blowhards.

Love will be found with someone that's loyal, good looking, calm in a crises, and money oriented/motivated. They'll have something special about their home thanks to the Mars in Taurus bit.
This news about possible romantic relationships interested me in a way I am not able to put into words at the moment. Maybe because I shouldn't as it might be TMI/venting. Either way this info makes me quite a happy camper and soon-to-be astrology student!

As for me doing well as my own boss....................Pretty much my whole life I have wanted to have my own business and work for only myself. The thing getting in the way is finding out WHAT I should be doing and how to get there. Glad to know I will be good at it when the time gets here.

Thanks to you too! I appreciate the help!

MoonBucket

elevated, thank you so much for responding with your feedback! I'm glad I was able to find something that resonated and gave you hope. This is also encouraging to me re: picking up astrology again.

I like Renee35's concise, practical statements. That seems like a good model to follow.

Best wishes to both of you,
MB