Solar 2018-2019

Goddess

What will be the upcoming year for me? What will change? Is it bad that mercury is at critical degrees?
solar2018_2019.png

Attachments

• aspects_.jpg
    aspects_.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 22
  • natal.png
    natal.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Your 2018/19 solar return won't become relevant until you have it. That's not until late June. Just because the calendar year is changing, doesn't mean you're in a new solar return year. Only people with birthdays at the beginning of January enter a new solar return year when the year's official number changes.

Right now, you're still in your 2017 solar return year, and you're only halfway through. Your 2017/18 solar return chart is much more relevant. It would be much more pertinent to look at where you are now in relation to your last solar return. Jumping six months ahead, without considering the current year first, is putting the cart before the horse.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Any trip planned for abroad? Or any chance to go there in 2018 that you know of? Could have to do with either higher education or work.

Overall progressive year with solar Jupiter over the natal first house and on the solar Asc. With Jupiter over natal first, there could be weight issues, but native will feel more hopeful and optimistic than usual.

Hold on tight to your finances says Saturn in solar 2nd house and natal 2nd house ruler, Jupiter on the solar Asc and natal 1st house.

Last edited:

Goddess

I have the possibility to travel abroad but I haven't decided. I'm a student too, but still on a crossroad about my professional life and career. I know 2018-2019 is far but I'm trying to ''see'' my future possibilites and make my decision what to do with my life...

aquarius7000

I have the possibility to travel abroad but I haven't decided. I'm a student too, but still on a crossroad about my professional life and career. I know 2018-2019 is far but I'm trying to ''see'' my future possibilites and make my decision what to do with my life...
And as you can see, I saw some of the future already in your future solar chart for 2018. That is why I asked if you had anything planned in that direction.

If you want to check further as whether the stay overseas will be successful career or study wise, try pulling a Horary chart

Goddess

I have the chance to travel, but due to my studies
I probably will not take the trip. I also think about beginning driving lessons

aquarius7000

Goddess,

I am not sure you won't go. I actually think you will. I also think that somewhere down the line, you may either end up working abroad for some time, or work heavily with companies abroad.

Goddess

Well, I have the chance to travel and I want A LOT but I probably will not do it and will just remain in my thoughts and dreams. I have a lot of "responsibilities" related to my studies and I'm going to begin driving lessons.
What about my love life? Venus in 9th house in my natal 10th house what does mean? A possible affair in work/university maybe?

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
What about my love life? Venus in 9th house in my natal 10th house what does mean? A possible affair in work/university maybe?

Maybe, but first I'd look at Venus in a broader context. Venus is your natal chart ruler, and in this SR (assuming you used the correct reference place to draw your SR chart; if you didn't, then that would need to be changed), it rules your seventh and twelfth houses. The chart ruler is rather like the ascendant--a representative of you--moved to whatever house and sign it's in.

I also note that there are two retrogrades going on regarding crucial points in your solar return chart. Jupiter retrograde at the SR AC, and the traditional ruler for your SR chart is Mars, which will be stationing retrograde just past your natal IC when you have your solar return. To my mind, that suggests that, at the time of your solar return, you will be facing some sort of do-over. The involvement of Jupiter, ninth house, and knowing that you're currently focused on your higher education, makes me think it will probably be something related to your studies.

Maybe you'll have to retake a class. If you're on track to graduate this year or next, maybe there will be some delay in that. Or maybe, since you say you still haven't figured out your career, maybe you'll decide over the next six months that you want something different from what you've been on track for, and that will mean going back and meeting some new requirements.

When you say "affair," do you mean a casual affair, or are you hoping to find someone for a longterm relationship? If you're thinking of an actual partner, it looks like some sort of do over here, too. Mars rules your natal DC, and will be retrograding in your natal fourth and third houses, SR third... I think, if you do find a partner, it will be someone from back home, in some sense. Maybe a childhood friend you reconnect with, or, if this possibility exists for you, an ex you get back together with. Maybe a neighbor, a friend of a family member, or a family member of a friend. Retrograde carries the meaning of going back, returning... so this would be some kind of return. Any partner you find under these conditions is more likely to be someone you already know, if not necessarily well, than someone you're meeting for the first time.

Between one and four months after your solar return, Mercury and Venus will also retrograde over sensitive areas of your chart. If you're starting a new relationship then, that adds even more likelihood that it will be with someone you're returning to, in some sense.

If you're thinking of a casual affair, that would be fifth house. SR and your natal chart both place that in Pisces. Both its modern ruler and its traditional one are retrograde in your SR, so there's agreement there, too. With the added suggestion of a Neptune/Pisces glamour, illusion, perhaps something that looks better than it is (but feels good while it lasts).

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Well, I have the chance to travel and I want A LOT but I probably will not do it and will just remain in my thoughts and dreams. I have a lot of "responsibilities" related to my studies and I'm going to begin driving lessons.
Driving lessons don't take more than a month usually. Anyway, keep us updated here especially if you do decide to travel :)

Can I ask what you are studying?

Partner will most likely be related to work life, or will be someone that may have authority over you (like your professor).

Mid Feb-March and Oct. in the coming year are good periods for you as far as love life goes. You could feel attracted to someone then.