All air and water makes me mud!

gemleolib

Hi all!
I don't know how I've studied astrology for 10 years and not found this site but perhaps it's because I'm now gettin serious about it!
I'm just going into my 1st saturn return (sat. in cap in my 3rd house). Yikes! I'm hoping it means a better job.
Also, I'm mostly an airhead- gem sun/merc, libra rising but have a grand water trine- hence the mud. :) But hey, dried mud feels wonderful once it's flaked off.
Looking forward to chatting with others and getting to know this site more!

-Gemleolib

Julia Karmic Astrology

I don't know what others see, but when I look at air and water, I do not see mud.

Air and water together look very pretty, a sparking air infused water.
Quite pure and fresh looking, as the water is not stagnant, the air gently moves the water.

Very nice visual.

Julia

Bina

I don't know what others see, but when I look at air and water, I do not see mud.

Air and water together look very pretty, a sparking air infused water.
Quite pure and fresh looking, as the water is not stagnant, the air gently moves the water.

Very nice visual.

Julia

I totally agree, when I saw this thread I thought: "Wait a minute... mud is made up of Earth and Water :smile:, my chart is mostly earth and water, so I know what I'm talking about...getting stuck in the mud because of a lack of air... :innocent:

Julia Karmic Astrology

I totally agree, when I saw this thread I thought: "Wait a minute... mud is made up of Earth and Water :smile:, my chart is mostly earth and water, so I know what I'm talking about...getting stuck in the mud because of a lack of air... :innocent:

When I look at earth and water, I see an watery organic substance, with a rich undertone.
Imagination which can grow into reality.

Julia

Last edited:

Bina

Anyway, not wanting to take over your thread, sorry, gemleolib! :innocent:

And welcome to the forum, whatever your elements and the resulting combination! :wink::happy:

Mikehtc13

Hi all!
I don't know how I've studied astrology for 10 years and not found this site but perhaps it's because I'm now gettin serious about it!
I'm just going into my 1st saturn return (sat. in cap in my 3rd house). Yikes! I'm hoping it means a better job.
Also, I'm mostly an airhead- gem sun/merc, libra rising but have a grand water trine- hence the mud. :) But hey, dried mud feels wonderful once it's flaked off.
Looking forward to chatting with others and getting to know this site more!

-Gemleolib

Welcome👏. I just started myself. Timing is everything. We found this site finally because something in our soul is ready for it (otherwise it would work to our detriment). So what's it like being a Libra rising?

PS. I love talking to Gemini Suns (who doesn't I suppose). So much to learn from so please teach me😉