My chart and some other stuff...

Andrea_

Hello there!
I'm quite new to astrology, but I've been reading for a while everything I could find intersting on internet about it: Plantes, Houses, Cusps, Aspects and more... but I still have a lot of questions about some aspects in my natal chart that seem confusing!

I'm going through a really hard period and as a result, I started looking for some [more] answers, which led to this... sudden I could say... interest in astrology. I have this inner tension I didn't use to have, an annoying lack of confidence even though I have anything anyone wishes for, sudden mood changes, strange things happening and desire to change everything in my life! And I proceeded to do that... and now I regret, more or less, but i felt like I had to make changes.

Adolescence you would say.

But there's also another aspect that scares me a little: I'm starting to feel strange things abot persons, places, good or bad... energies, thoughts, and... premonitions. Of no major importance, true, but I'm aware of them: I know when my parents come home and proceed to unlock the door because I just know i am right (happened at least 5 times, and everytime I explained them I was just looking on the window at the right moment... :)) ). I get click-like feelings inside my head, like simply knowing what kind of person I'm dealing with, if someone is lying, or fi someone is thinking about me. Random thoughts come to my mind in the middle of a conversation and then a friend changs the subject and starts talking about what I've thought of (this happens a LOT)

I'm can also be pretty influencing to people... But my question is: the inner tension, the desire to change things into my life, these sensations I'm starting to feel about people and places, are they related to astrology? Do they correspond to the movement of planets? Are there any aspects in my chart indicating psychic awarness?

Here's my chart: click

Also, should I be worried about my Sun and Jupiter conjucting in the 12th House?
Can someone tell me what planets are the most proeminent in my chart?

Last edited:
Jupiter is supposed to be well-placed in the 12th. It’s luck that comes from unexpected places, just at the moment you need it the most. But, do not push your luck because everything have it's limits...

Andrea_

Indeed, this seems like my type of luck xD
But what about the other questions? I'm seriously confused... too much Neptune maybe? :lol: