Should I Switch Bedrooms?

Arian Maverick

I am not sure if I am experiencing any transits that would impel me to do such, but for the past two weeks I have become unusually interested in cleaning and redecorating--particularly my bedroom and the office in my downstairs basement. The reason why I post such information on a horary board is because an idea flitted into my mind last night when I couldn't sleep...I had been attempting to rearrange the furniture in my bedroom that day loosely following some feng shui guidelines, but it seemed that there was no good placement for my bed besides right in front of the door in the dreaded "coffin" position, where it has remained for most of my life. Since my brother is no longer living in our house, his bedroom is free, a room whose orientation and arrangement is quite a bit differant than my own. So my question is this: should I move into this bedroom in hopes having more arranging and decorating success?

I do not feel comfortable posting exactly where I live, so I will create my own horary chart and black out the information. Thanks in advance! :D

EDIT: Here's the Sabian degree for the Ascendent at the time when this possibility was seriously considered. I thought it might be useful to any who like to include them in their interpretations :wink:

230__(20°)
WOMAN FLINGS OPEN DARK CURTAINS CLOSING SACRED PATHWAY Courage needed to enlarge sphere of being. Readiness to press beyond self. The "woman" within, opening the gates to Spirit.
___*When positive, the degree is the psychological indomitability with which the human spirit plunges ahead in every new adventure of accomplishment, and when negative, a personality debased by fatuous self-exhibition.

Aquarian Maverick

fensi88

After uploading so many charts you deserve explanation of your chart!
You are Ma at 1Ge38 and Moon at 1Sag19.
Your bedroom is ruler of 12H Ve(I think, because 12H represents places that are denied access to public view).
Bedroom of your brother is represent by ruler of radical 2H (it is turned 12 from 3H, brother) and that is Ju at 18Sco39.
I think if that change will be good for you there must be some applaying aspect from Moon or Ma to Ju. I can not see that in this chart. So from my point of view the answer is "no".

Arian Maverick

After uploading so many charts you deserve explanation of your chart!

Thanks, fensi88! :D

I've inhabited the same space for almost seventeen years now, and although I naturally desire some change, I would probably feel most comfortable remaining where I am until I move out of my parents' house--whenever that may be. It would probably take a lot of work to move my furniture, anyway :roll:

I just wish there was a way to get myself out of my creativity rut :?

Aquarian Maverick

Summery Joy

Goca,

Your choice of the 12 house to represent the bedrooms is interesting. What do you think of using the 4th house since the bedroom is our home within home, our inner place, our sanctuary so to speak. Would it make sense?