Spontaneous combustion!

Zonark

What does astrology say about this little understood phenomenon?

It must involve Solar combustion. I haven't found anything on it.

dr. farr

Nor have I-and I have examined a great deal of literature regarding astrology and esoteric matters (and esoteric astrology) and I have not found any specific references to this phenomena in connection with astrological considerations.

The rarity of this phenomena suggests to me one of the outers, the SN, Lilith, or other such considerations, possibly a connection of one or more of these factors in the natal horoscope with the Part of Fire...

karthik20

Nor have I-and I have examined a great deal of literature regarding astrology and esoteric matters (and esoteric astrology) and I have not found any specific references to this phenomena in connection with astrological considerations.

The rarity of this phenomena suggests to me one of the outers, the SN, Lilith, or other such considerations, possibly a connection of one or more of these factors in the natal horoscope with the Part of Fire...[/QUOTE

Dr.farr , i was very fascinatd when i first got to knw about shc many years ago. But did you try to get the d.o.b details of any of the victims. I guess shc cases must go unreported in asian nations n others.

dr. farr

It would be most interesting if we could have time/date of birth charts for several of these persons, and see if anything stands out which they would have in common. But I am unaware of such charts being available (maybe some are but I am not aware of them).

poyi

Premium Member
This is fascinating. From biology point view our human body as well as all living things. Our mitochondrions within cells release currency as energy to the cells through processing glucose with and with oxidation. Within our body we have this constant chemical reactions same as liting up massive amount but tiny fire every microsecond. This is best explain by the good old wiki.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrion

Look under Function. My speculation is somehow this common process went wrong the regulation and perhaps te cooling system went off balance and lack of boundaries which I am referring to unusual and prominent Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Mars and Vertex possibly could be in the natal and with activation it occurs. Just my speculation of possible cause of self spontaneous combustion.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
In term of cause of death, the significator could be also under stress of the planets, axis (AC would be involved) I am thinking of. Very interesting but no chart to look at!!!!! Maybe even a lightning chart will do.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

One researcher frm the u.s has linkd it to kundalini energy and has written a book on shc.he might have the dob details.

'…..December 1966, body of 92-year-old Dr. J. Irving Bentley was discovered in his Pennsylvania home by meter reader - only part of Dr. Bentley's leg and slippered foot remained. The rest had been burned to ashes - hole in bathroom floor was sole evidence of fire that had killed him - rest of the house remained perfectly intact.

How could a man catch fire with no apparent source of a spark or flame and then burn so completely without igniting anything around him?

Although Dr Bentley and other victims of the phenomenon burned almost completely, their surroundings, and even sometimes their clothes, remained virtually untouched.....'

WHAT IS SPONTANEOUS HUMAN COMBUSTION?
Can humans spontaneously burst into flames? A
lot of people think spontaneous human combustion is a real occurrence, but most scientists aren't convinced
:smile: http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/unexplained-phenomena/shc.htm Article investigates the strange phenomenon of spontaneous human combustion, see what believers have to say about it and try to separate the scientific truth from the myths.

dr. farr

In my investigation of many such reports, I am convinced it is in fact a real (albeit thankfully extremely rare) phenomenon.