3rd house stellium and Moon in 10th- now's a good time for education?

Cascada

Do you think so? On the 3rd house cusp is Scorpio. Four planets occupy the sign, five planets occupy the house. Also, some transits: Saturn transiting 3rd, about to leave early next year. Jupiter transiting 10th, again it's about to leave early next year-ish. Around the time I'm supposed to be starting college (sept), Moon will be transiting 3rd. Using whole sign, Mercury will also be transiting the 3rd.
So, what do you think? Do you think education is supported around this time? Oh, and Uranus (whole sign) transits 9th. "Some may abruptly stop or start higher education during this cycle."

I'm only looking into this because I've been concerned about it, I have anxiety issues and I really want to get into college this year, the only thing that may prevent me is my stupid anxiety disorder -__-

Last edited:

Claire19

Need to post your natal chart with progressions on it. Moon in 10th can denote our career goals and the third house is study but usually more basic and quick. The 9th house denotes our higher education such as degrees and other recognised qualifications.