Who would be so kind as to analyse my chart?

refreshme

Many thanks to those who'd like to practice analysing charts
I would like to know about my current relationship with my gf and my mateships.
What can you tell me about my sexuality?
I would like to understand where my career is headed
Thanks!
Grant

Attachments

• grant.jpg
    grant.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 31
Many thanks to those who'd like to practice analysing charts
I would like to know about my current relationship with my gf and my mateships.
What can you tell me about my sexuality?
I would like to understand where my career is headed
Thanks!
Grant

Hi Grant,

With such specific questions, I would need house placements which I don't have because there is no birth time with this chart.

If you post a chart with the time of birth, I can break down your chart according the specific topics you'd like to look at. It is better to approach things more holistically because the Chart gives you a way to examine and approach your personality in another light, or according to some the path or direction of the soul/self-awareness/personal enlightenment.

1. I cannot exactly tell you about your current relationship with your gf and friends. But I can share with you how you are in relationships, the kinds of relationships you pursue, and how you are socially, and the kinds of friends you make.

2. Your sexuality I would interpret as you meaning your romantic/passionate/erotic style and qualities and the way you love/relate sexually to others.

3. Career headings can be indicated by placements in the Career-related houses and overall chat composition, though in order to examine career directions, I'd need to see a transit chart.

ModC.

well I dont know my birth time but I live in Emu Plains Sydney and I was born in Sydney

Hi Grant,

I'll look at Venus, and do my best to give you some ideas from the questions you asked.

Venus in Leo: dramatic, bold, passionate, romantic, inclined to drama in relationships, showers loved ones with affection, caring, has a noble and refined approach to relationships

Venus is trine Neptune: this highlights even moreso the natural propensity towards your Venus in Leo to be romantic, adding a dreamy, soothing, artistic and with this particular combination I might describe you as someone who is inclined to a "Romeo and Juliet" kind of love.

Venus is square Mars: only highlighting the fiery component to your Venus in Leo and making it more inclined to be bold and tempermental; you are not inclined to any sort of detachment in the relationships or connections you make. Venus square Mars means there is a conflict with your drive and primal energy output and style, and how this energy flows into how you relate to others, and therefore manifests in the relationship themselves. You might find you can be a bit irritable if things don't go your way, and you're pretty drawn to people you see to have some sort of value, or have some sort condition to being with them. Leo is a proud sign and so a square from Scorpio means you're inclined to want to really spend some time singling in on what you like about someone, and may be inclined to react very strongly to things you like or don't like in a person. This could show up during the sex act. Without house placements I can't be too certain.

Venus is also square Uranus: so you, with all things considered, a Venus trine Neptune, Venus in Leo, and Venus square Mars, all of that dreamy, romantic, conflict relating energy, is squared by the planet which represents a dynamic sort of opposition to people's dominant or "normalized" notions of how to relate. So, not only might you be inclined to the Juliet and Romeo love affairs, but maybe a little hint of Bonnie and Clyde. It can also simply just mean you like people who are hard to get, or people who others have rejected or given up on, people like James Dean or Katherine Hepburn.

refreshme

I had a close male friendship recently and I am wondering if I am gay even though we are just mates right now. What does my chart say about that pls?