Need help

hii,

I posted one horary chart while ago, but could not get an answer :sad: I really like one guy and we started something but because of territorial separation we couldnt manage to keep and develope it. also, I had trust issues. Now we speak rarely. So i really am interested if we will be together?
I have some guesings about this chart. sun doesnt have any aspect with saturn (we dont speak) however moon's position is strong and well aspected with saturn so it means yes?
and please if there is some aspect i should take into consideration advice me and tell me <3

Attachments

• blastiiiii.jpg
    blastiiiii.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 28

JUPITERASC

hii,
I posted one horary chart while ago, but could not get an answer :sad:
a link to your original horary question would be useful :smile:

I really like one guy and we started something but because of territorial separation we couldnt manage to keep and develope it. also, I had trust issues. Now we speak rarely. So i really am interested if we will be together?
I have some guesings about this chart. sun doesnt have any aspect with saturn (we dont speak) however moon's position is strong and well aspected with saturn so it means yes?
and please if there is some aspect i should take into consideration advice me and tell me <3

JUPITERASC

Seems likely there may be issues
with how often an horary question may be asked
there must be a certain lapse of time between the questions :smile:
perhaps one of our horary experts
for example rafella or tikana may clarify if online
and viewing your thread on this question

waybread

I love your forum name!

I don't think this chart gives you encouragement. You are symbolized by the sun-- in detriment in the sign of Aquarius. Its ruler Saturn, his significator, receives the sun-- he likes you well enough, but the two planets just aren't showing enough interaction to bring about a "happily ever after" romantic ending. The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) is also past its previous aspect to Saturn.

Time to move on?

thank you for helping me and for complimenting my name <3 did u see my original post where i asked if i Should be active? is there anything I may done except of moving?

waybread

I don't think moving would accomplish very much. It isn't indicated in the chart. Basically, he's in the stronger position (Saturn domiciled in Capricorn) whereas the sun (you) is in detriment. Saturn is in your 5th house of casual love affairs, which may be all he was interested in.