Why is there SUCH a huge contradiction about me?

GeminiSun

editeditediteditedit

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    65.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

StillOne

It's like I want to shine, I want to be in the spotlight... But then I don't want the attention that comes with it?

Leo Mars conjunct Chiron in the 10th house.

You should also research that very tight Moon square Saturn. It's likely throwing a wet blanket on that otherwise jovial emotional nature.

katydid

There are several tense contradictions in this chart.

—Mars tightly conjunct The Midheaven, in Leo, screams out for attention and wanting to be showy. And yet Chiron sits right there on top of the Mars, and Chiron is very uncomfortable with that kind of attention and feels awkward or embarrassed by it. That fiery Mars is backed up and amplified by Venus in Aries, which is also an attention getter.

—That loud and proud, very public Mars in Leo , is challenged by the Moon/Pluto in Scorpio, which craves privacy and likes the safety which comes with secrecy, and control. :bandit:

Another possible contradiction is the square between Mercury and Jupiter. Merc/Cancer in the 8th desires intimacy, closeness, and tight bonds with a romantic partner. But Jupiter in Libra in the 11th has a huge ‘friend zone’ —and makes a lot potential romantic connections and you may spread yourself too thin. And maybe you lead people on at times? Offer more than you can really give?

I agree with Stillone about the Moon/Saturn square. I think it plays a hand in this. I think you have personal planets which naturally crave the limelight, yet Saturn squaring the Moon is an internal lack of self confidence, and an inner critical voice. :pouty: