Is there an undergoing plan to kill Obama?

Summery Joy

I'm sorry if this thread has invoked a political debate. This was not my intension.

Now, regarding that possible plan to harm Obama, it does not necessarily have to be in the minds of a political rival. It could be in the heads of Muslim fanatics if they perceive him as a convert from Islam. This is why I'm still interested in interpretations of this chart other than mine. Is the man in danger?

psyrens_aurora

sorehearted said:
Maybe it would be simpler to just use the 7th house as I would with just another person or the 9th as a foreign figure? I don’t know. The fact that I can’t pick a house is keeping me from interpreting the chart.

I’m lost. Any help?
I am new to Horary Astrology. Are you the 1st house since you're the querant? i think it's interesting the first house contains symbols of future insights and predictions. I would embrace those qualities definitely in trying to tap into such a heavy question. Uranus in Pisces 1st house Querant.

Have you looked up other Presidential Assassination charts to see what planets are said to describe death? of course this is from a predictive standpoint and is not a chart of the moment of death, it is a chart about the question with the question being one that is able to perceive beyond the veil of time. Therefore, pisces uranus 1st is awesome for first house, giving the questioner lots and lots of insight and powers of prediction!

I heard Barack Obama would be assassinated due to the fact he is not part of The New World Order or something like that. He is not part of a world ruling secret society and so will be disposed of. Do you see anything in this chart that suggests malefics/assassination/ill fate having to do with the protection of a secret society? like a Higher Power, Pluto maybe? (conflicts with People in Power).

The person I heard this from said that Hillary Clinton has connections to the secret society, but Barack does not and would therefore be assassinated if he was the one elected. Which would be truly interesting, if Hillary were his Vice President.

The person that told me this told me it a really long time ago, just when the campaigns began and Hillary was showing a great possiblitiy to win. He had no clue when he said this that Barack would win the Democratic Preliminary and no clue about the eventual discussion that Hillary Clinton might be his VP.

that's just creepy. my friend is a Scorp with Aquarian moon, go figure.

Last edited:

psyrens_aurora

aquarius7000 said:
I know Horary needs to be honoured here, but Can Someone Please Give me the Right birth stats of Mr Obama?
I think someone on this thread mentioned him being a Sco Rising, but I get Aqu on Obama's Asc :confused:, if I use the data shown on astrotheme (ie 4th Aug 1961; 7.24 pm; Honolulu (HI))

Thanks
:)aquarius7000

Yeah, horary needs to be honoured here, that's why they're using an horary chart and not Barack's natal chart. ;) The reason for "Scorp rising" is where Barack is found in the horary chart... Sorehearted placed him in the 9th house since he is a foreign person; she is the questioner so she is in the first house. her vision of the entire world comes into the chart, the chart being a picture of all the things invisible to us because they are energies in the sky so-to-speak and on another plane.

the horary chart used in discussion is attached in the first question that started this thread, and you'll see that Scorpio rules the 9th house, which is to describe Barack Obama in the question "Is there an undergoing plan to kill Obama?".

all the other houses are what might possess potential plots, plans and undergoings that aim to assassinate obama.

to look at Obama in this question, to see his personal role in this plot, turn the chart to put the 9th house--Barack Obama--on the Ascendant. The question is the horary chart attached to the first post, but Obama's personal chart within that question is when the horary chart is turned to put the 9th house on the 1st house.

But i would like to remind that the chart is the question and should be used in the ultimate prophecy.