Will the friendship ever heal?

IleneK

Premium Member
Taking just a very quick look at the chart, this might be worth considering: Yours is a question about a friend and rekindling a friendship. So perhaps while you are Sun, his significator is the ruler of the 11th, which we find on the cusp of the 11th?

Right now, Mercury aspects Venus in her detriment by sextile, so I see an impulsive heart as a key matter in the current circumstances. However, Mercury does ultimately conjunct Sun, by retrogradation. This suggests that it may take some time and that much may intervene in that interim, but perhaps after twists, turns and bumps, the relationship may be restored. Because of Mercury's somewhat circuitous route to Sun, it seems it may require patience and perseverance on your part to thread the eye of this particular needle, but a valued friendship restored and revitalized might very well be worth it.

Moon's next contact, and indicator of the nature of the question's unfolding, is a trine to the Sun, which is favorable.

MissScorpio

Ah, sorry, I see my mistake! I actually went to the wrong house. I went to the seventh house for some reason, must be out of habit as so use to looking at relationship issues! Ok, this turns the situation around a lot!

IleneK

Premium Member
I just wondered whether he feels antipathy towards me. We use to be so close but now he seems rather dismissive, cold and unperturbed towards me.

Explore the reception between your two significators to see how he is towards you now.

Interestingly, when Merc and Sun ultimately conjunct, Sun will be in the sign of Merc's dignity. So your friend will likely be more welcoming then.