What is bindning here

cancergirl77

can someone tell me what is the binding aspect here two people that have made a conscious effort to stay away from one another for the greater good but when we see one another it turns into 6 hours of talking. Any insight would be tremendously helpful When I look at this synastry it doesnt look so great xo

Attachments

• him two.pdf
    65.3 KB · Views: 32
  • him.jpg
    him.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 23

rahu

Banned
hi cancergirl777

i looked at the composite, and i also am in a quandry as to why there is a connection. i have some comments but these were derived from trying to match aspects in the chart to what you have said rather than being comments based on the dynamics i saw in the chart.

venus is square to saturn. this can show a devotional connection but more often a sign of emotional resistance and breakup. but psyche and nymphe are conjunct saturn , which coud shws his emotional/sexual attraction to you desite the emotional distance.
neptune is opposed o venus and square to satrun. this is usually a very unfavoable aspect as i shows ha the relationship is complicated .cluded and likely deceptive.pholous is on the ascendant and opposed to he vertex, so thiscomlicae/deceptive feeln is very strong.

neptune's influence can at times show a relationship between people of different cultural background or religous background

the sun/moon and venus/mercury midoints ae square to the ascendant. this would show a strong affection and a very emotional and verbal connection marked by joy and laughter.
eros is trine to the sun which woud give him a romantic nature and the eros/sun midpoint is conjunct to the uranus/mercury midpoint. this pattern is difinety one tha wuld give long hours of talking and sharing emtions.

Last edited:

cancergirl77

Thanks the composite was way better IMO so I guess that's where the connection lies; when we come together, I assume in a way that Saturn can be binding. I wish the sexual element wasn't there do we could be great friends;( life is never that easy! Thanks for your insight it is greatly appreciated. I'm glad you agree the synastry was like huh? ;)

rahu

Banned
i didnt include one aspect that reflects on the oppresssive sexual chemistry.
eris is opposed to pluto. this is a very selfish and carnal sexual desire. it brings excess and jeaousy with no emotional love. nessus forms a tsquare so there is a rather malicious and insensitive face to the sexual attraction. more like sexual domination. this goes along with the sun square to pluto which shws a exceedingly selfish connection and virtually no chance of real emotional honesty .

i would think that overall , he has some "unhealthy" fanatasies underneath it all.

the saturn/psyche/nymphe can lead to submissive/dominance desires.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1303_1304_cabncer777_cancer777beau_6185_3213.jpg
    astro_621gw_1303_1304_cabncer777_cancer777beau_6185_3213.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 14

cancergirl77

That really makes it sound complicated :( from joy & talking to sexual domination. I'm staying away...ya know I always attract these types I have sun square Pluto in the 8th opposite moon in the 2nd... He seems very very nice but Pluto can surpress things for a period of time

rahu

Banned
hi ya

i glad you have taken that approach as i thought about this composite some more and decided it was actually a bit dangerous to keep messing with this guy. the neptune/saturn pattern is totally deceptive and it seemed that you may have been infatuated with the nymphe/psyche/saturn conjunction. but this vibration would only be acting a "bait".

rahu