Should I be concerned??

~mystical~

Hi, I'm new here, and I would appreciate any insight anyone can give me about my two, youngest sons (both Cancer sun signs). I am one that tries to stay way away from the dr., but since the end of September I have had them to the dr more than I care to mention. At this point,my husband and I just want to know what's going on with them.

Here's the history of what's been going on, with each of them, since Sept.

My Littler Guy was diagnosed with recurrent pneumonia (had it 3 times back to back), and strep throat 3-4 times since Sept. He had a CT Scan last month to check his lungs (to rule out lymphoma), and everything checked out okay (thank goodness!). The mass the dr thought she saw in his x-rays was said to be residual thymus. But, because he was still complaining with chest pain, his dr. had us bring him back in, and she found that a heart murmur has reappeared. So, now he's going to be going back to the cardiologist. And, the latest sickness was a very high fever (104.4) over the holiday weekend, but he seems to feel better today, so I'm holding off taking him back to the dr.

My Littliest Guy has looked like he doesn't feel well, off and on, since the beginning of Oct. I just assumed his body was trying to fight off everything that was going around so I didn't take him to the dr. The end of Nov. (on a Mon), my husband found a spot on his bottom that prompted a visit to the Urgent Clinic. His white blood count was over 17,000 and he was running a fever. He was diagnosed with a staff infection and strep throat. He was given a shot of antibiotics, and prescribed two more antibiotics. By Wed. his count was down in the 10,000's. His eyes continued to look like he didn't feel well, and by the following Wed. he was running a fever, again. His white count was back up in the 15,000's...he was prescribed another round of antibiotics (this was too many antibiotics in my opinion). As of Dec 16th, his white blood count was in the 9,000's which was great news. His eyes have continued to look "weak", so tonight I checked, and once more he's running a fever. :confused:
I'm sure he probably has what his older brother had a few days ago, but I'm wondering what is going on, and is it over yet?????? This is making me a basket case.

I keep looking at their charts, but I'm a novice, and I'm not good at putting it all together, so I can't tell what's happening. I'm attaching their Natal charts with transits in hopes of getting help understanding it all.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• astro_24gw_189_my_littler_guy_20101228_18906_26430.gif
    astro_24gw_189_my_littler_guy_20101228_18906_26430.gif
    62.2 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_24gw_209_my_littlest_guy_20101228_18962_27543.gif
    astro_24gw_209_my_littlest_guy_20101228_18962_27543.gif
    61.1 KB · Views: 26

GeraniumSA

Both your boy's moon signs are in mutable signs and very connected to the rest of their charts, indicated they are more influenced by their environment than some other children.

I suggest you check your home for mold and try to modulate the amount of humidity in your home. I also suggest that the boys live in hypoallergenic bedrooms--including no carpet if possible, and limited stuffed toys. Check filters for your home. Evaluate furnishings/decorations for cleanability. There is more information available about the hypoallergenic lifestyle on-line and at the library.

Given the seriousness of the illnesses, it is worth evaluating potential environmental influences. I hope that your boys get better soon.

dr. farr

First I agree with the above posting entirely including the recommendations GeraniumSA makes.
A quick look at the natal 6th house (by whole sign) of the Littler Guy shows Gemini (lung and chest possibilities) psoiting the Moon (sensitivity to changes, to cold and damp conditions, to infections, and, as GeraniumSA noted, to environment in general); a quick look at the natal 6th house of the Littlest Guy shows Taurus (throat possibilities) positing Mars (susceptible to inflammations) Of course these are only very superficial observations on my part but might be of some value as hints about where to look and what to give special consideration to...