Can't love

Arijana

So,with relationships that's always an issue of mine,I find it really hard to be tied down to anybody, I can't feel....any deeper emotion,I only felt it once so far but for some reason all the other cases...It's like I'm unemotional :pouty: which is not true since I have a lot of water and I am sensitive but when it comes to love I'm this..ice,and that bothers me. Not really ice,to the world I give off a very carefree,playfull,passionate ,flirty type of behavior which makes others think they can approach me very easily or get my liking immediately, but I never can manage to let anyone in,or grow fond of someone...I can't even spend two weeks with a guy since just the thought of someone being in my personal space for a longer period of time makes me feel threatened..don't know what in my chart shows that?

Saturnian

So,with relationships that's always an issue of mine,I find it really hard to be tied down to anybody, I can't feel....any deeper emotion,I only felt it once so far but for some reason all the other cases...It's like I'm unemotional :pouty: which is not true since I have a lot of water and I am sensitive but when it comes to love I'm this..ice,and that bothers me. Not really ice,to the world I give off a very carefree,playfull,passionate ,flirty type of behavior which makes others think they can approach me very easily or get my liking immediately, but I never can manage to let anyone in,or grow fond of someone...I can't even spend two weeks with a guy since just the thought of someone being in my personal space for a longer period of time makes me feel threatened..don't know what in my chart shows that?
You Venus maybe?It's in Aquarius.

You're afraid to open up to someone I believe and takes lots of patience for the other person.You need to know that you can trust him,that he's not just interested like that but that he truly scares.Maybe you're even afraid to show emotions,might make you awkward with someone you don't know.

R4VEN

Just had a quick look at your chart. Your Venus in Aquarius is almost unaspected. That is, apart from a widish conjunction to Mars it has no other major aspects. This means that you have difficulty in `finding' Venus. This sounds a bit strange, but an unaspected, or under-aspected Venus can result in a person believing that they can't love, or can't feel love. This probably is not true at all, but this is how this feels for you.

Perhaps in your life you are having to pay attention to the process and expression of love by first believing that you don't quite get it. This is normal for an unaspected Venus.

Arijana

Just had a quick look at your chart. Your Venus in Aquarius is almost unaspected. That is, apart from a widish conjunction to Mars it has no other major aspects. This means that you have difficulty in `finding' Venus. This sounds a bit strange, but an unaspected, or under-aspected Venus can result in a person believing that they can't love, or can't feel love. This probably is not true at all, but this is how this feels for you.

Perhaps in your life you are having to pay attention to the process and expression of love by first believing that you don't quite get it. This is normal for an unaspected Venus.

Hm,yes R4VEN you are right. I read a little about this on the net and it's true people with an unaspected Venus tend to feel like they can't feel or know love-I know it's not true:eek: but that we feel unemtional a lot of times...The good thing about my Venus,well,one of the good things which I really love is that I can switch my feelings on or off very easily,at one moment I can feel something for you and in the next,I can turn off and go away like there was never anything between us.May not be the best thing,but me likes it:joyful:

I never paied attention to my Venus beore,kind of fun to discover thing about it now.

flea

Interesting the venus in aquarius I share with you in the same position. Moon in cancer and mars in cap also. I also share a minor aspect of sun semi-sqaure venus.

I feel a lot internally, sometimes too much. But have this organised facade...so people expect me not to be so vulnerable. Actually making an effort verbalising what I feel, helps other deal with me....as most people are not as empathic. It feels a bit stilited saying it... but it helps others modulate their behaviour twards me....which helps me loosen up and relax.

Oh..... and creativity is really important with moon in cancer. If I dont draw or paint...I get depressed. And it is all subconscious stuff....I just get a pen or brish and start moving...and the painting is a record of my physical and emotional movements and planes.

ps... charmvirgo confused about your mars in cap comment I thought it was exalted in that position??

FleaXX

flea

oh..thanks for explaining. I can relate to it somewhat but not as a bad thing...as my industriousness is very grounded. It helps in my case to reign in the flighty impulses of my saggy sun and mercury.

FleaXX

Yep that mars conj Saturn is frustrations and doing ones duty in a cautious and constructive manner. Venus in Aquarius really wants friendship first and foremost and sometimes this is enough. It needs freedom and independence within relationships.

Venus conj mars is *very sexual* but in a practial way. Also venus is quincunx Jupiter suggesting you *can go* over the top with affections,but being 8th house Jupiter (I have it their to) wants deep and meaningful contacts, in house of SEX :biggrin: :biggrin:

Venus Quincunx (Inconjunct) Jupiter

You easily overextend yourself. Overindulgence and exhaustion can come from feeling over-optimistic about yourself and what the world will do for you. You take on obligations that are other people's responsibilities because you feel so good about yourself. You are happy and healthy when you learn how to set real limits without being talked or coerced into overdoing it, in some area of your life.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html