Would you rather have Venus conjunct or oppose your Neptune?

I like my Venus placement very much (seventh House). I am confident and quite attractive and my Venus is the cherry on top. It gives the impression to people that I am only attracted to charmers (people with interesting personalities) or those with beautiful physiques, which nets me many friends and attention. My Neptune conjuncts Venus in the exact same degree (6th of Capricorn). My question is, if you are a male (like I am), do you get more attention from women when your Venus is conjuncting or opposing your Neptune?

Forgotten Warrior

I like my Venus placement very much (seventh House). I am confident and quite attractive and my Venus is the cherry on top. It gives the impression to people that I am only attracted to charmers (people with interesting personalities) or those with beautiful physiques, which nets me many friends and attention. My Neptune conjuncts Venus in the exact same degree (6th of Capricorn). My question is, if you are a male (like I am), do you get more attention from women when your Venus is conjuncting or opposing your Neptune?
I also have Venus conjunct Neptune and at the same degree in 3rd house Aquarius.
For men,not too sure.I'm a female,so I can't tell the effect it may have.
Probably males see me as charming/cute?