Will d cappies heart change? =S

scorpittarian

okie here's the background....

I'm in a relationship with a fellow who was seeing another female at the same time. theirs wasnt a casual relationship....1 1/2 yr is a long time...:annoyed:.....nyways, i gotta knw, they broke up n we both r leavn d country foreva on the 16th. i trust him so much nw that i askd hm 2 show me the tickets then n there....:cool:.....

the prob's that he's changed. i dnt thnk he luvs me.....all that we hd seems to be a lie.....im quite sure he doesnt gv a ****...:pouty:....i cnt stop thinking about that female either....all i do is...think, cry, think, cry.....hmm.....

fine....so i wanna knw...if his heart will change...will he fall in luv wd me anytime soon?

im mercury, moon.
he's jupiter, sun.

mercurys in the 8th house of loss....
moons in the 11H of wishes...:love:

moon's void of course :unsure:...it's last aspect ws a square to the sun = the argument we had last night.

cn someone plz help wd d details....negative n positive testimonies appear equal...:andy:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_gggg_hr_44898_25675.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_gggg_hr_44898_25675.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 32

misskitty

Would love to help, but the spelling in this post is literally like nails on a chalkboard. :andy: Pay close attention to the Sun, it is very significant since it makes you both combust in the 8th house.

scorpittarian

the sun rules my 12th house of secrets :pouty:. I think the combustion isn't that bad as the two planets r moving away 4m the sun's beams...

my question's if his feelings for me will change? change in the sense whether he will fall in love with me anytime soon? :whistling: I don't think he has any special feelings for me at the moment.

The moon's void of course. However, according to lilly the moon can perform while in cancer...hmmm i don't know if it really does work.

i remember reading somewhere that a void of course moon when the main significators r aspecting could mean there's nothing to worry about. :confused:

i really need someone to shed some light on this.

misskitty

The combustion is still significant, even if it is separating, and more so since it is happening in the 8th house. I have never seen a positive outcome when the 8th house is so heavily involved. In this case you may appear to get what you want, but the end result will be loss for you (8th house). The Moon isn't making any aspects next to help you out or change the situation. Sorry. :(

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll delineate this using the Part of Love:
I'll take the Part of Love representing HIS FEELINGS, by using the cusp of the 7th house in the formula as if it were the ascendant (so here, cusp of 7th + venus-sun)

-querent = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury
-he = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter
-his Part of Love (POL) falls @ 9 Aquarius
-POL in cadent 6th house = - testimony
-POL significator, Saturn is retrograde (-), his significator (Jupiter) and querent (Mercury) are in sign-opposition to Saturn = - testimony
-his significator (Jupiter) flows away from the POL = - testimony
-taking the Moon as co-significator for the quesited (following Ibn Ezra here), Moon also flows away from the POL = - testimony

In my opinion, based on the above, it is unlikely that his heart will change anytime soon...

scorpittarian

Thats' too much of negative testimony....sheesh.....:sad:

he's changed again. Back to normal....calls frequently, treats me quite well...even suggested we move in....but i don't really know what's going on in his heart.
anyways, thanks for your interpretation :smile: will surely update....

misskitty

Venus is in his first house, and that can mean that there is another woman in his life, or that he was just involved with another woman since the Moon is separating from Venus.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Thats' too much of negative testimony....sheesh.....:sad:

he's changed again. Back to normal....calls frequently, treats me quite well...even suggested we move in....but i don't really know what's going on in his heart.
anyways, thanks for your interpretation :smile: will surely update....

Trying to look into the depths someone's heart is-to me at least-largely beyond the scope of horary (my opinion) What's needed here is a deeper analysis which only the natal chart can satisfy.

scorpittarian

He was involved with another female till last week. I & she got to know & they broke up. She says she loves him a lot. He says he was playing around which i cannot believe. That's what prompted me to ask this question. No wonder mercury's in the 8th. :pouty:

@dr. farr : I doubt natal chart analysis. The cappie has a 7th house moon/venus/saturn conjunction in aquarius. This configuration indicates he's highly faithful, stable & mature in relationships. Stable, yes....mature & faithful? I doubt. I, on the other hand, have venus in saggie semi-square uranus with uranus on the ascendant. Many modern astrologers looking at the chart would say the person's disloyal which is not really true.

scorpittarian

FINAL UPDATE : you people were right. It was all fake.. his love, everything he told me was nothing but ****. I did travel. I'm abroad. mercury, my siginifcator first conjuncted jupiter(him) & then moved on to conjunct mars(9th house of travel)......8th house only gave me loss & pain....

misskitty

I'm so sorry scorpittarian. :( The guy sounds like a real flake. I hope you will be much better off when he is out of your life.

scorpittarian

thanx miss kitty but I'm not really into him anymore. I still do think about him atleast once a day but I'm almost done. That relationship has taught me a lot. :biggrin: