will i be in a relationship again?

scorpittarian

My future partner : venus & sun.
I : mars & moon.

I'm always represented by a dignified malefic in radical horary charts.:innocent:
The hour of the day matches with the ascendant ruler.
Having 4 sag planets em quite fiery as well.

Moon's last aspect ws an opposition to neptune/chiron in leo : my ex ws decieving me which i learnt abt 15 days bk.

if we ignore nptune, the last aspect ws a square 2 venus.

the chart looks quite radical..?
saturn in the 7H is a stricture against judgement..:sad: could it be that he's romantically involved with sm1 since saturn rules the turned 5H..?or is in a LDR with mercury..?

people plz help...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_will_i_be_in_a_relationship_soon_hr_31054_2381.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_will_i_be_in_a_relationship_soon_hr_31054_2381.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 33

DiDi

hi

even thou nept/chiron worked in this chart we dont normally use it in horay.

venus him has just past mars you.. but the moons next aspect is to venus him.. its only a sextile so it will take some doing but it should mean a yes

moon in the 6th in mercury ... however is that a good place for the moon?

saturn had to be a ruler of some house... id say a restriction of some fun... sat in 7th rules biast against reading it.

up to you what do you make out of it?

scorpittarian

the moon's in the turned 12H...i heard this is the worst position...wt could it mean..???:confused:...i've neptune/uranus on d asc in the 12H natally n em almost always confused abt everythng...moon in d 12H could b my confusion or something else..???

mars last aspect ws 2 venus = i do know this person.

i wonder if venus = my ex..venus & sun in detriment show he's nt a good influence which he actually isnt.

saturn(ruler of my 11H)= my newly made frnd / 1 of d gals he ws cheating on me wd. saturn's @ 8 deg libra = their coming 2getha 8 mnths bk.

who on earths mercury ?
sp since moon's under mercury n mercury in moon's face.

DiDi

yep

moon in his 12th could mean you are a secret to him.... Or like i have found in other charts he has no idea what you are doing?

neptune on the asc could just mean you are confused... its ok cause u are:joyful:

i wonder if venus = my ex..venus & sun in detriment show he's nt a good influence which he actually isnt.
is any ex a good influance lol venus is being burnt by the sun so not his usual self

mars last aspect ws 2 venus = i do know this person.
yes its you and him.

who on earths mercury ?
sp since moon's under mercury n mercury in moon's face.
dont know this one............. merc is usually young
sounds like hes enjoying being a male right now?

scorpittarian

things were a secret since he ws involved wd 2 more females but now it's bcm a piece of national news over here.
yesterday i updated my fb status & people started calling him & asking "what's ur reply 2 her status?"..."nw wt did u do !?"..he hd 2 call n temme tht d nxt time i post smthng lk tht i betta write who i am referring to as well. lol...

looks like he dsnt know what i'm actually upto...i myself donno wt em gonna do nxt. one minute, i insult him,d nxt i apologise...i tell him em involved wd sm1..the nxt min,em single....
the moon in a mutable sign describes my inconsistent feelings....

i only go 4 guys below 20....he's 19 :biggrin:..thnx 4 interpreting mercury....

wt does a stationary significator mean i.e. venus in this case..? n i heard tht a stationary significator cnt perfect an aspect...:sad:

DiDi

wt does a stationary significator mean i.e. venus in this case..? n i heard tht a stationary significator cnt perfect an aspect...:sad:
im not too familiar with it but i would suspect it means venus cant go anywhere.. its stuck... in the shadows.

Arijana

im not too familiar with it but i would suspect it means venus cant go anywhere.. its stuck... in the shadows.

I agree with Didi,I was thinking about that Venus earlier today..it is retro s in a way it will feel better when in Libra,and stronger,but what in horaries where Venus is in the 1st house in scorpio and goes back to 12th house Libra? Mental turmoil,hidden grief,also not admiting your true feelings about the issue,so it is feeling better but not entirely.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll delineate only the specific question: will I be in a relationship again?

-querent = 1st house = Aries = Mars significator
-quesited (not as a specific person but as the subject, "relationship", obviously meant by the querent as a love or marriage relationship) = 7th house = Libra = Venus significator
-Mars (querent) and Venus (quesited) conjoined, shows great importance of relationships to the querent
-Mars in domicile in fertile (for new things) sign of Scorpio = + testimony
-Venus in detriment in Scorpio = - testimony
-Venus chases Mars = + testimony (relationship approaches the querent)
-Moon chases both Venus and Mars = + testimony (Moon also sextiles both significators by application)
-Moon chases Part of Marriage (asc+7th-venus = 25Aquarius, posited in 11th house of friends and the Good Spirit) and both significators (Venus and Mars) chase the Part of Marriage = + testimony

Results:
Positive: + 4 testimonies
Negative: - 1 testimony
Net = + 3 testimonies

So, the answer to the specific question, "will I be in a relationship again?", is a definite "yes"...

When? Following the Ankara tradition the likely time frame is based on the ascending sign, Aries: therefore the time period covered by this horary ranges from 4 weeks to 15 months.

Last edited:

scorpittarian

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...thnx arijana & didi....:smile:
dr frar : u said tht venus chases mars..however,venus is stationing to go retro....does tht count in d lunar divination method......??:unsure:

dr. farr

dr frar : u said tht venus chases mars..however,venus is stationing to go retro....does tht count in d lunar divination method......??:unsure:

In the primary Ankara method (used in this case) as well as in the Simple Lunar Divination method, the freeze-frame picture of the heavens at the time of the question is all that matters: for example, when in a Lunar divination we say the next planet the Moon flows to is, say Saturn, in actuality Mercury (for example) might come in and Moon conjunct it, before the Moon actually reaches Saturn: however, the factor of what will astronomically happen later, is NOT taken into account at all in getting the cosmic answer to the question of the moment. It is pretty much the same in Ankara primary horary (which I used in delineating the reference horary question): what will ACTUALLY happen astronomically at a later time, does not affect the answer derived from the CURRENT state of the heavens: this is a MAJOR difference between Ankara horary and later (European) horary practice-which largely determines predictions upon what actually WILL happen later involving the planets (where they will actually go astronomically at a later time), rather than as a freeze-frame of the current state of the heavens...

Last edited:

scorpittarian

a new thng hs started plaguing me....:sad:(instead of learning biology for an upcoming exam, iv bn delving in2 horary...:devil:)
so here i go,
the moon's pregerine & cadent. while venus is in it's detriment,stationing & in a bad house.:mad:
i ws going through a post & it says tht such an application means "no".."not"...or smthng which the querent will later regret....
cn sm1 shed sm light on ds plz....

dr. farr

These are observations and considerations involved in traditionalist/standard horary: if one follows that method one must follow its rules and interpretations: I do not follow those considerations, so, of course, I cannot comment about them (for example I reject the reality of the peregrine concept altogether-others, however, abide by it and it plays a major role in their approach to delineation) So it depends upon what one follows: however, to make any valid determinations in this area, one must study and learn "all about it", then try it out and, when well-informed and experienced, come to one's own conclusions.

scorpittarian

UPDATE :

i'm in a relationship again....:biggrin:....a cappie..ths time......it's been a month :love:.....i hd no idea dt ds guy existed at the time of the question...hmm.....donno wt to make of the separating sextile between mars and venus.....:andy:....
anyways...thank yew people for ur interpretations...:smile:

dr. farr

First, congratulations and best wishes on the new relationship!

Next, since this is now a known outcome question, let's test what the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method would have indicated (taking the chart, as I always do, in whole sign house format)

-taking the 7th house as signifying a new relationship (this is what I would have done) we find Libra on that house which = Venus which = a "yes" answer by the 8 Ball rules
-if, instead, taking the 5th house as signifying your future romance, we find Leo on that house which = the Sun which = a "yes" answer by the 8 Ball.
Using either relevant signifying house the 8 Ball gave a correct "yes" answer to the question: so I score this in the "correct prediction" column in my ongoing test of the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination technique...