Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Gemini888

Random thought of the day.

I don't understand why the 8th house is associated with death, when the 7th house is where the sun sets, so shouldn't the 7th be the house of death ?
It makes more sense if you look at it in the development of the astrological wheel. Scorpio is a water sign, the end of the "interpersonal" line starting with Leo. Actually if you pay a little attention you will see that every water sign signals some kind of ending. Pisces is the ultimate ending, Cancer is the ending of the "personal" line, being at the lowest position of the wheel.

david starling

As I see it, the Earth herself is on the verge of setting us free from the Material realm. That's a prediction astrology makes available. But, taking advantage of that freedom is up to each of us, as an individual choice.

Gemini888

The other day I peeked into some scientific sites to see what the scholars out there have to say about astrology. The ultimate point against astrology that they have to offer is that astrology provides too vague prediction that can apply to virtually everything. There is even a name for this phenomenon, the Barnum effect. This is quite a valid point I think, and unfortunately I don't have any answer against it right now. Anyone here has a good counterpoint?

That doesn't mean I don't have any argument for astrology. Most scientific research out there doesn't seem to understand astrology. At best, they can only do statistic research on natal astrology. At worst, they base their conclusion on Sun sign "astrology". I have yet to see a proper research that take other things into account like transit, horary, progression... Furthermore, even science is not as objective as it wants to be. Scientific conclusions base largely on people's viewpoint, some results can be ignored just for the sake of making way for a hypothesis. And if you have an ugly enough heart, you can even manipulate results for your own gain. So the argument that astrology is too subjective doesn't stand well :rightful:

Lykanized

Yes, that was intended as a joke but there is a lot of truth in it. My previous life was on the astral plane and I've been able to retrieve some memories + I visited few places. Compared to higher astral worlds this place looks rather primitive and hellish. On the astral plane, there is no money or possessions, there is no crazy rat race. One is able to wish anything into existence by a simple act of imagination and one is able to shapeshift (change appearance). There is no need for food or shelter, there is no struggle to survive. There is no war on higher astral worlds. And what to say about even higher planes of existence when one exists as a pure thought form in bliss beyond description. And there is even more beyond that, but it cannot be described...

There is a lot of truth to it, but it would be considered a low vibrational point of view. Although I don’t like that term

Earth is the baby of the universe, but to give up and just call it hell is what a higher vibrational being wouldn’t do

On higher planes of knowledge we understand with much greater clarity why everything must be as it is. The hellishness and all. If we all had that knowledge, we wouldn’t get stuck in these rut of viewing earth as pure hell

Also earth is headed for something new and you can do a lot of that manifestation **** still even if it’s a much slower process. Even body transformation

But on higher planes of existence dark and light still exist. It’s not all perfection. And that’s how it must be

Last edited:

Lykanized

Of course it’s primitive. But all was once primitive. It’s easy to just say that this is all hell and let it be hell rather than to use whatever skills you have to try and make it a little less hellish. Sad thing is if you don’t, gravity will pull you to contributing to the hell

But yeah, the one thing that I was talking about was that a higher dimensional being wouldn’t just call this hell

Lykanized

As I see it, the Earth herself is on the verge of setting us free from the Material realm. That's a prediction astrology makes available. But, taking advantage of that freedom is up to each of us, as an individual choice.

And I agree with you that there are massive changes coming
Already are happening even

ynnest

And I agree with you that there are massive changes coming
Already are happening even

Predictions of sudden and massive changes are often coming from sources who wants to distort peoples real process of evolving that takes time and effort and their free will choice to commit to it.

They want people to stand there with only but their false sense of hope for some grand cosmic event to save them or bring them "enlightenment" without the people realizing that they themselves are the very actors for real change to happen with their FREE WILL CHOICE.

Y

Lykanized

Predictions of sudden and massive changes are often coming from sources who wants to distort peoples real process of evolving that takes time and effort and their free will choice to commit to it.

They want people to stand there with only but their false sense of hope for some grand cosmic event to save them or bring them "enlightenment" without the people realizing that they themselves are the very actors for real change to happen with their FREE WILL CHOICE.

Y
What sources? I didn’t get it from any of those sources I assure you. But it’s peoples’ fault if they misconstrue it as an opportunity to sit back and do nothing. We’re all supposed to take part in making it happen

Lykanized

No one I’ve heard talk about change ever implied we’re to wait here and let it happen so I haven’t the slightest what you’re talking about

ynnest

What sources? I didn’t get it from any of those sources I assure you. But it’s peoples’ fault if they misconstrue it as an opportunity to sit back and do nothing. We’re all supposed to take part in making it happen

You are reading things into my words that I never intended as I was not addressing you but took the subject you mentioned in your post as an opportunity to shine light on this general issue that is wide spread in our world today.

Y

Lykanized

You are reading things into my words that I never intended as I was not addressing you but took the subject you mentioned in your post as an opportunity to shine light on this general issue that is wide spread in our world today.

Y

Well then don’t quote me. That was very dumb of you

ynnest

Sure you’re free too, you were just being dumb

You are free to believe that even though I am not sure that the rulers of this forum believe it is in alignment with the forum rules for those kinds of expressions to be used in regards to other members of this forum.

Y