Chat Thread

conspiracy theorist

It's unverified, but I often wonder if getting the same ascendants for different questions (often different classes of questions) speaks to integrity and therefore more sincerity on the part of the querent. Personally, I'm often signified by the malefics and I often get Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius as ascending signs. Sagittarius, not so much and Pisces never, which I find curious due to the strength of Jupiter in my chart.

Ukpoohbear

I’m going to check for patterns in my Astro list. I really don’t think I’m thinking about the question wrong. What the significators have been saying has often fit with the story, even in my beginners reading.

conspiracy theorist

The horary chart describing the actual situation is paramount, and that should be a top priority when looking at the efficacy of the chart. But the similarity of ascendants is akin to significator cards in tarot, and might speak to a more consistent character throughout your questions - another way to judge sincerity, but much more tenuous than a chart describing the situation to the T. I tend to get regular ascendants and a chart that describes the situation accurately, so doubly good for me.

Ukpoohbear

Oh it sounds silly that I forgot to mention because it hasn’t been so much lately but it was a running ‘joke’ I was Saturn ruling the 12th somehow always around last year time. I say joke but a woman I know who is amamsing at horary said it was because I was feeling down and isolated. Some even took it to mean selfishness or concern only for myself, until I mentioned what else it could be.

Looking back through the list of previous horaries it really is different because the person is different. In a situation that was passionate one was venus and the other mars. When asking about somebody who stopped speaking to me, the sun and Saturn was involved and the moon and sun. They have often described how the person is feeling at the time.

But I do remember a huge pattern of Saturn ruling the 12th at one point which shows a pattern to my frame of mind at the time.

But I have a strong intuition and wait for a moment of ‘click’ when I note the time. One time I was upset and asked how long I would continue to be upset for and regulus was involved in the chart too, showing the moment of upset when I asked.

conspiracy theorist

Hmm, with horaries that I've ran recently, I'm domiciled Saturn either in the 11th or conjunct the ascendant, and with Capricorn, over the years I've gotten it with Pluto partile the ascendant, which I find pretty curious - the outers haven't had the wide range of significators that the trad 7 have, but when they make their presence known, I like to take notice. A lot of what it out there on them is pattern recognition and conjecture, but if you're not willing to explore new territory, knowledge will stagnate.

With my sigs, there seems to be a hierarchical system where I get certain planets depending on what is happening in the sky at the time. Whenever Mars is in good celestial state (domicile, exaltation) that seems to be my primary sig. If not, then Saturn is secondary, then Jupiter in third. I get domicile planets as my sig. a lot as well, which echoes what happens in my natal chart. I had a string of charts with either the sig. in 10th or the moon in 10th, and looking back, you could say that there was a lot of career development occurring, even if it wasn't "traditionally" the case.

Your horaries should be different since you're asking about different situations. I remember once I was asking about a drug that I wanted to experiment with, and having no access to it, asked what would be the effect of taking it - I was Mars again, but this time I was combust, in fall and in the 4th house - the chart saying unequivocally that I would get phucked badly by taking it. Still one of the malefics, but the chart was rich in descriptive value.

Ukpoohbear

Yeah Saturn wasn’t domiciled when I was asking then more recently it has started to be of course, which shows the progression of he journey when I asked how long until I started to feel better which was give as two years at the time.

Saturn being domiciled and in 11th makes sense from what you have said on the forum about business adventures and you like to feel confident so Saturn is strong and showing that. But Saturn is what Saturn is a loner. This is not a bad thing to say, especially coming from another loner.

The recent horary I posted on this thread makes sense from when I looked at it straight away. Even though my knowledge on horary is not yet intermediate but symbolically the planets are pretty clear. Although some have clues which I think about. For example, Sun is in the 4th and being the Sun especially, that is not a good place for it. My sig is Mars, his Venus so fits for a romantic horary. I am Mars in his 5th house, it fits. Mars is retrograde, showing doubts. Sun in 4th is worrying though. He will get ****** by going to meet me... :worried: makes sense with the Jupiter in his house being another girl. Anyway, thanks for the connection.

Last edited:

Whoam1

7up is a bubbly cereal killer when used instead of milk! So is Coors on Cornflakes.

Ligit I can't this made me laugh so hard. Yes I'm everywhere not sure where to pin that in my chart other than angular Mercury, and I have found I do have a Mercury Neptune aspect [which fits the theme of a psychopath that ct had mentioned.]

I have lately found sag representing a form of social ambition (Capricorn then being isolated ambition). My angular Sun and sag Stella (or sag constellation sun) adds in the social part [which is then removed by Pluto]. I've found that putting things together rather than separating their specfic energy is helping me astrologically.

I'm really getting into my cap energy lately [the moody, wild, discontent, private Capricorn. Not the Tumblr ****]. It's fun having Sun there in my tropical and Mars there in my sidereal as I can use it as a common theme no matter where I am speaking astrologically.

Lykanized

I don't know what it is in my chart, but I feel as if I have about a million personalities each one coming out without any rationale. I don't change personalities by situation, environment, or people, they just change and I follow. I can clearly see the divides and others can too. It's weird. Maybe I'm just intense and that's it so anything I feel, any mood is all consuming and I become it
Seriously, what is it? Oppositions to Uranus? Neptune? Afflicted moon?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I like the brevity of your signature. The shipped name should follow suit.

-UkCon
-ConUk
-Poohtheorist
-Conbear
-bearacy
-Theobear
-UkTheorist
-theristbear
-PiracyTheorist
-Conpooh