Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Modern Astrology

Modern Astrology For discussions on Modern Astrology only. (Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists. Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto, and non-Ptolemaic aspects. The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.)

Unread 03-08-2019, 11:49 PM

How is Everyone Surviving this Mercury Retrograde?

The Mercury Retrograde in Pisces is here, and it has been tough ride thus far! And it’s only just beginning! Personally, I have been experiencing extreme “haziness,” lack of focus, depression, lack of clarity, fear, low-esteem/worth. Several old fears and insecurities are creeping back up into my life. Vital things are slipping through the cracks. A relative was hospitalized today and there was some guilt on my part. I’m coping by: praying more; canceling non-urgent appointments; wearing a crystal braclet given to me by a colleague; re-reading ALL communications; detaching from my environment and people around me; and trying to take more baths. How is everyone else faring during this time? FYI: Sagittarius Sun, Taurus Moon, Sagittarius or Scorpio Mercury.

Last edited by Saggie87RN; 03-08-2019 at 11:56 PM.
Unread 03-09-2019, 06:46 AM

Re: How is Everyone Surviving this Mercury Retrograde?

When the Spring comes you'll see it all settle down more. In the meantime take a little trip to re-energise and focus. Go to the countryside, with taurus moon you should be with Nature.
Unread 03-09-2019, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggie87RN View Post
The Mercury Retrograde in Pisces is here, and it has been tough ride thus far! And it’s only just beginning! Personally, I have been experiencing extreme “haziness,” lack of focus, depression, lack of clarity, fear, low-esteem/worth. Several old fears and insecurities are creeping back up into my life. Vital things are slipping through the cracks. A relative was hospitalized today and there was some guilt on my part. I’m coping by: praying more; canceling non-urgent appointments; wearing a crystal braclet given to me by a colleague; re-reading ALL communications; detaching from my environment and people around me; and trying to take more baths. How is everyone else faring during this time? FYI: Sagittarius Sun, Taurus Moon, Sagittarius or Scorpio Mercury.
I find this post very interesting and was wondering if this was the reason for my anxiety sparking back up, along with having a sickness buck for almost a week. I'm experiencing a lot of stress internally, and feel like I'm stuck in a mid-life crisis at 25. (Not sure if the stress is related to the sickness) I'm a Virgo Sun, Aquarius Moon, with Sag rising, and Neptune in the first. I was also wondering if anyone had any tips to survive this transit? Thanks in advance.
Unread 03-09-2019, 09:44 AM

See my note above. Take a little trip somewhere, not in nature but go on a religious pilgrimage. Do the Santiago trail.... You'll be sure to find clues to solve your mid-life crisis and make the best of the mercury retro.
Sounds like I'm joking, but it's a serious suggestion....
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
sagittariussoul (03-09-2019)
Unread 03-10-2019, 07:39 PM

Just read about the tragic crash of the Air Ethiopian plane. A flight from Istanbul to JFK hit terrible unexpected turbulence an hour before landing, injuries to many passengers, including a hostess with a broken leg. Flight from Fort Lauderdale to Montreal emergency landing at Newark airport for smoke in the hold.
Does this have something to do with the March 6th new moon.... sun/moon/neptune conjunct in pisces, Uranus moving into taurus? With of course mercury retrograde.
Unread 03-11-2019, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Just read about the tragic crash of the Air Ethiopian plane. A flight from Istanbul to JFK hit terrible unexpected turbulence an hour before landing, injuries to many passengers, including a hostess with a broken leg. Flight from Fort Lauderdale to Montreal emergency landing at Newark airport for smoke in the hold.
Does this have something to do with the March 6th new moon.... sun/moon/neptune conjunct in pisces, Uranus moving into taurus? With of course mercury retrograde.
I wonder as well.
Unread 03-11-2019, 06:26 PM

Exact day mercury went retrograde (weds), an ex id not seen or had any contact with in two years, turned up on my doorstep. And my bf turned up at mine half an hr later, so they bumped into each other #Awkward.

Well this day was also a newmoon and uranus moved into taurus, so not sure which one caused it, or it could have been all three.
Unread 03-11-2019, 09:48 PM

My sister got water in her phone and it had to be sent off to the repair shop
With the water & communication it seems a very direct reflection of the transit

I've had some communication difficulties and also some nice communications. I guess all round i'm just feeling confused about how my communications will be recieved.
Unread 03-12-2019, 06:51 AM

A bizarre tragedy happened on Sunday.
A Florida high school baseball coach and his wife were electrocuted while installing a new scoreboard at a baseball field to replace one that had been destroyed by Hurricane Michael, officials said. “Coach Crum was operating a boom lift, and unloading a piece of equipment from a trailer when the boom of the lift made contact with overhead powerlines,” White said in a press release. “This electrified the boom lift electrocuting Coach Crum.”“The coach’s wife attempted to aid him, and was also electrocuted. Their son also attempted to help the two, and he was electrocuted and injured."
The emergency call to police was registered at 12:45pm, so the event obviously took place earlier and I did a chart for12:30pm.
The names of the husband and wife are Corey and Shana, so I've inserted their asteroid names. There are two for Corey, one is square mars in the 12th, the other is exactly opposing his wife's asteroid, on the MH/IC axis.
Note moon conjunct Uranus (electricity). Odd the Jupiter conjunct descendent.
Mercury retrograde is ruler of the ascendent.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 07.41.23 copia.jpg (42.1 KB, 1 views)
Unread 03-14-2019, 01:08 AM

Work event that might have solved a lot of problems basically got derailed because of a bit of miscommunication over email. Still fallout happening because of it.

Tags
mercury, retrograde, surviving